Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I called them again today lol....they said the defo NO's will hear first and then the YES's and that it will take 0 working days before they get the YES's back, so I guess the longer the wait the more chance of a YES...argghhh I dnt have much patience lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisaloulou82)
    Oh god, I cant stand waiting lol...I actually called them today and they said applications was still being considered. Is yours for the diploma or the degree xx
    Ive been waiting for nearly 3 months its crazy!! and i went for degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crobin2)
    Hello, got an interview on Monday for Glasgow cal Nursing and Midwifery if anyone want's to met up my group interview is at one thought it mite be good to break the ice with a felow nurse before going in!

C X
    i've got into Glasgow cal to do the BA (hons) Nursing Studies course. how did you interview go? A x

ReputationRep:
    UEA: Unsuccessful (Waiting for feedback.)
    Herts: Interview- March 17th *backflips*
    Bournemouth: Interviewed- Will hear back after the 31st March.
    Salford: Interview- March 22nd
    De Montfort: Unsuccessful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    No, not yet but will do tomorrow! :eek3:
    How was the City interview? Did you have a group interview? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyc89)
    How was the City interview? Did you have a group interview? Thanks

Yeah I did, the literacy test was hard, you had to get 38 out of 50. Maths was easy, revise conversions Grams to mg etc.

ReputationRep:
    How did your surrey one go?
    I got rejected...m so devasted..unsuccessful frm Surrey n Nottingham..thought i am an International Student...i couldn't be bothered to ring them...n i got my A level results..which was so crap...
    how did ur interview go??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did, the literacy test was hard, you had to get 38 out of 50. Maths was easy, revise conversions Grams to mg etc.
    Thanks for letting me know about the maths, what was the group interview like there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx-Samantha-xx)
    Yeah i did get accepted, conditional but still yay Put it as my firm as well And Congrats on the unconditional

I haven't a clue where to stay though as apparently i won't get the halls of res because i live soo close to the Uni anyway but still want to move out. Which places have you been looking at ??
    I've been looking at Wilmslow Park and Daisy Bank Halls, I definitiley think that Daisy Bank halls is gunna be my first choice, its a hell of a lot cheaper (£80pm) sooo definitiley gunna put that as my first, have you received your confirmation letter yet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryh711)
    I've been looking at Wilmslow Park and Daisy Bank Halls, I definitiley think that Daisy Bank halls is gunna be my first choice, its a hell of a lot cheaper (£80pm) sooo definitiley gunna put that as my first, have you received your confirmation letter yet?!
    Daisy Bank hall looks good and its right near the part of the campus we need haha, and yup got the letter from the uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SNSD9)
    I got rejected...m so devasted..unsuccessful frm Surrey n Nottingham..thought i am an International Student...i couldn't be bothered to ring them...n i got my A level results..which was so crap...
    how did ur interview go??

U got rejected straight away? I haven't heard back yet. When did u hear?

ReputationRep:
    GOt a rejection from city today.. oh well pretty much decided on accepting unconditional from Grenwich now

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer to go to Kings to study BSc in Child Nursing =] so excited XD and just so mega happy =] i dunno whether to withdraw my other applications and just firm it now or not =s

ReputationRep:
    Daisy Bank hall looks good and its right near the part of the campus we need haha, and yup got the letter from the uni
    Just out of interest, was the letter you received the one which stated that you had received a place? or a confirmation letter that u had accepted the course?!

ReputationRep:
    U got rejected straight away? I haven't heard back yet. When did u hear?
    ..I recieved e-mail on UCAS..oh no..i gt rejected frm Southampton too..
    ..my only hope is..UWE and Swansea..bt haven't heard anyfing frm dem......nt even interview..invitation..
    argh
    why??
    my life sucks..
    m gonna die now
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SNSD9)
    ..I recieved e-mail on UCAS..oh no..i gt rejected frm Southampton too..
    ..my only hope is..UWE and Swansea..bt haven't heard anyfing frm dem......nt even interview..invitation..
    argh
    why??
    my life sucks..
    m gonna die now
    lol
    No, I mer surrey. When did u hear? How long was your interview last for? And how many questions did u have? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How are everyone's applications coming along?
    It's a very slow process :eek3:
    Anyone had offers/interviews:woo: /rejections ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryh711)
    Just out of interest, was the letter you received the one which stated that you had received a place? or a confirmation letter that u had accepted the course?!
    Hmmm i think its just the one about getting the offer and that i can apply for accom from april if i put it as my firm so far. Should i have another one?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm i think its just the one about getting the offer and that i can apply for accom from april if i put it as my firm so far. Should i have another one?
    nah, this is all I received too, im sooo stoked and cannot actually wait till April 1st ! sucks that we have to pay 100 quid booking fee but nevermind ! uni in less than 5 months ! will u be on my course?! u doing DIPHE or Degree?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicmad123)
    GOt a rejection from city today.. oh well pretty much decided on accepting unconditional from Grenwich now

Did you have an interview for city?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 29, 2011

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.