Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    Did you have an interview for city?

no i didn't just a rejection.. it's so werid I had two interveiws and then acceptances but 3 who didn't even interveiw me... clearly you have to meet me to waat me haha oh well

ReputationRep:
    im getting really worried about mine :/
    sent application off ages ago now.....still havent heard off staffs or keele?
    been rejected from mmu but i no why so its okay really.
    which branch u applied for?
    ive applied for childrens
    x

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield Hallam University: Conditional Jan 2011 (Full for sept)
    The University of York: Interview on the 7th April
    The University of Hull: They sent me an email today saying they have been overwhelmed with applications this year, they are therefore going to give me a conditional offer with one of the conditions being a successful interview which might not be until June, seems a strange way of doing things! lol
    The University of Manchester: Unsuccessful without interview, well didn't want to go there anyway so ner ner :P hehe
    The University of Nottingham: Waiting to hear back.

The wait was killing me too but they all seemed to come at once I'm applying for the Mental Health Diploma, Hope everybody has good luck with their application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryh711)
    nah, this is all I received too, im sooo stoked and cannot actually wait till April 1st ! sucks that we have to pay 100 quid booking fee but nevermind ! uni in less than 5 months ! will u be on my course?! u doing DIPHE or Degree?!
    Have no idea where i'm getting that money from haha. And yeah went on the site found out had to wait till april .

I'm doing the degree which are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajww)
    Sheffield Hallam University: Conditional Jan 2011 (Full for sept)
    The University of York: Interview on the 7th April
    The University of Hull: They sent me an email today saying they have been overwhelmed with applications this year, they are therefore going to give me a conditional offer with one of the conditions being a successful interview which might not be until June, seems a strange way of doing things! lol
    The University of Manchester: Unsuccessful without interview, well didn't want to go there anyway so ner ner :P hehe
    The University of Nottingham: Waiting to hear back.

The wait was killing me too but they all seemed to come at once I'm applying for the Mental Health Diploma, Hope everybody has good luck with their application!
    Reason they're doing that is that at a certain date, UCAS marks unis that don't reply down as unsuccessful, so by making a conditional offer with that as the condition they can get around that

ReputationRep:
    has any1 had an interview at bradford for adult nursin degree? Or is any 1 havin one? Mines on the 29th n so nervous

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for cardiff university on the 13th of march. Was just wondering if any1 had heard back from cardiff or went for an interview on that day.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    has any1 had an interview at bradford for adult nursin degree? Or is any 1 havin one? Mines on the 29th n so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i had one earlier this month! At first you'll all sit in lecture theatre and have powerpoint about the course. Then you will be put into groups of about 6/7 and took into different rooms, sit in circle and the 2 interviewers will ask questions about nurisng like what qualities you need, what is meant by diversity. While all this is happening the other interview will write downs tuff on your file. Afterwards youll fill 4 questions in 1. what do you think about powerpoint, 2. about group interview. 3. who/what inspired you to become nurse and 4 anything else to back up your application! Then a small maths test of about 15 Q's! good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    No, I mer surrey. When did u hear? How long was your interview last for? And how many questions did u have? Thanks
    I'd abt 4 question..can't rememba...lol..
    how's ur??? Did u get d offer?

ReputationRep:
    UEA: Unsuccessful (Got feedback)
    Herts: Interviewed- Waiting to hear back.
    Bournemouth: Interviewed- Unsuccesful.
    Salford: Interviewed- Waiting to hear back.
    De Montfort: Unsuccessful- They don't accept my course.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a interview for child nursing at York uni. mine is on the 9th april. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyamy)
    if anyone has any questions on studying nursing at Kings College London feel free to add to the thread or PM me if you prefer and i will do my bestest to help i have friends doing adult and mental health and both degree and diploma so i should be able to cover every option of nursing at kings haha!

and good luck to everyone
    I just got an unconditional offer from kings for the 2 year postgraduate nursing diploma!!! its my first choice so im sooo happy!

Which accomodation is the best? i was looking at hampstead because its the cheapest but i really want to be with people from the course?? do they generally place nursing students together?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabenurse)
    Just accepted an unconditional offer from City University London for Adult Nursing.

HAPPY! :woo:

awesome news, i've applied there and got an interview on wednesday the 7th of april, was just wondering what was the assessment like?

i'm not great maths and have been practicing normal sums, demicals to fractions, fractions to decimals, percentages and converting grams to mg and stuff.

Ta x x

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i recently had a selection day at cardiff and had a letter not long ago saying i had failed some of my maths test but they want me 2 re-sit the test due to high standards in the interview and stuff!, has any1 been for a selection day? and also does any1 remember the maths questions? i have 2 re-sit the combined calculations bit, but cant remember them really help!! im sooo stressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samesame)
    I just got an unconditional offer from kings for the 2 year postgraduate nursing diploma!!! its my first choice so im sooo happy!

Which accomodation is the best? i was looking at hampstead because its the cheapest but i really want to be with people from the course?? do they generally place nursing students together?

Thanks!
    could you call the uni and ask where they are placing most nursing students in sept?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya arrghh applied for childrens nursing got unconditionals from Greenwich and hull and had an interview at keele 2 weeks ago still waiting to hear x

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, good luck with all your uni interviews etc... anyone have any idea how long it takes to hear about an interview. i applied to bedford uni to do adult nursing, had a welcome letter on the 31st, im sooo inpatient lol just wanna no xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emluca123)
    UEA: Unsuccessful (Got feedback)
    Herts: Interviewed- Waiting to hear back.
    Bournemouth: Interviewed- Unsuccesful.
    Salford: Interviewed- Waiting to hear back.
    De Montfort: Unsuccessful- They don't accept my course.
    Hi, I have an interview for Herts next Wed, was it a group interview because on the letter i received it doesn't mention one just that we are interviewed at 14.45 onwards. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankbruno)
    Has anyone else got a conditional offer for King's DipHe in Mental Health Nursing (2yr)? The APEL form is really tedious, am wondering how others have found it?

Hey im just filling out my APEL now! i got an unconditional for adult nursing, though its still conditional on the APEL form i'm supposing??!

Very tedious i agree! although you can apply pretty much anything to fulfill the questions i think.... Just digging around in the memory bank for anything that's relevant. I have to say It's pretty much what i was expecting it to be asking.

Do you know what you're doing for accommodation? Ive just finished a degree so don't really want to be with undergrads in halls again, got that t-shirt already!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.