Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwarden)
    I've applied for the jan intake at coventry and i have my interview tomorrow..
    How'd the interview go? what did you have to do? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfarmer12)
    Is this for coventry uni?
    is there an individual interview or just a group discussion? xx
    yeah it was for cov uni
    its just a group discussion..
    No interview at all..
    They go by your ucas stuff now..
    Which is quite scary so you got to hope you ucas stuff is amazing =D lol

ReputationRep:
    Is this for coventry uni?
    is there an individual interview or just a group discussion? xx
    yeah it was for cov uni
    No interview at all..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwarden)
    yeah it was for cov uni
    No interview at all..
    Ahh thanks, thats helped. I wish they'd actually give you more information rather than just saying meet at this time on this day :/
    what did everyone wear? =)

ReputationRep:
    hey, im applying to wolverhampton and birmingham too, have you heard anythng yet. and are you applying for jan or sept 10 intake?
    i havent even sent my ucas off yet ! but apparently wolverhampton wait till they'v got everyones apllication before they make offer, i don't know how true that is though. and september wbu ?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the help, i've got mine on decmeber 8th at coventry.
    yeah the email didn't really help, just said about accomodation tours.
    Ohh dear, the interview doesn't sound to nice does it? least its only on my personal statement though
    i've from west midlands, near wolverhampton. applying for sept 10. what about you?
    I know yeah, to very helpful atall :/
    I actually liked the sound of it, I'm quite shy so would rather not have an interview lol Hope my PS is good enough now lol!
    Oh nice, I'm from Coventry so wanna live at home. January 2010, but by the sounds of things Cov are looking at me for September which I don't mind
    Are you applying for Diploma or Degree?
    Doing Alevels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat135)
    i havent even sent my ucas off yet ! but apparently wolverhampton wait till they'v got everyones apllication before they make offer, i don't know how true that is though. and september wbu ?
    ohh right, well thats no good, means we've gotta wait ages till we find out
    september one aswell =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole.17)
    I know yeah, to very helpful atall :/
    I actually liked the sound of it, I'm quite shy so would rather not have an interview lol Hope my PS is good enough now lol!
    Oh nice, I'm from Coventry so wanna live at home. January 2010, but by the sounds of things Cov are looking at me for September which I don't mind
    Are you applying for Diploma or Degree?
    Doing Alevels?
    yeah same here, well im not shy exactly but put me infront of a panel of people asking me questions and i'd hate it and my mind goes blank. so the group discussion sounds alot better. I hope they don't leave it ages until we get a offer or decline though.
    ohh yeah, i've applied for quite a few courses in my area so i'll probably end up staying at home but i really want to go to coventry now.
    yeah im doing alevels atm, are you?
    and the degree course, you?

ReputationRep:
    yeah same here, well im not shy exactly but put me infront of a panel of people asking me questions and i'd hate it and my mind goes blank. so the group discussion sounds alot better. I hope they don't leave it ages until we get a offer or decline though.
    ohh yeah, i've applied for quite a few courses in my area so i'll probably end up staying at home but i really want to go to coventry now.
    yeah im doing alevels atm, are you?
    and the degree course, you?
    Haaha Thats like me! I would love to go to Cov, I was applying for this January but don't think they have places left or something so they've given me this interview. I wan to know now hehe! I'm doing Alevels, but there not really for me so want to leave as soon as.
    The diploma, becasue I don'tthink I will come out with the Alevels I need lol

ReputationRep:
    Haaha Thats like me! I would love to go to Cov, I was applying for this January but don't think they have places left or something so they've given me this interview. I wan to know now hehe! I'm doing Alevels, but there not really for me so want to leave as soon as.
    The diploma, becasue I don'tthink I will come out with the Alevels I need lol
    ohh yeah, lets hope we both get a place now =)
    yeah i quite like doing alevels but they're so hard!!! really want a change now, college is like school. uni looks way better =)
    im sure you'd get onto the degree course if you wanted. x

ReputationRep:
    ohh yeah, lets hope we both get a place now =)
    yeah i quite like doing alevels but they're so hard!!! really want a change now, college is like school. uni looks way better =)
    im sure you'd get onto the degree course if you wanted. x
    I know yeah
    I get what you mean lol.
    Me too, I'm bored of the same old things.. Just want to get on with everything now
    I guess if I put in all the others I could, but right now this way suits me lmao!
    What Alevels you doing?
    Where else have you applied?
    When did you send off your Ucas? Xx

ReputationRep:
    haha well as long as your happy doing that, its fine =)
    i'm doing chemistry, human biology and maths, wbu?
    applied to uni of b'ham, city of b'ham, wolverhampton, coventry and chester
    got an inteview off cov, and all the others except city of b'ham have sent me an email saying they'd recieved my ucas. What about you?
    sent mine off on tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    haha well as long as your happy doing that, its fine =)
    i'm doing chemistry, human biology and maths, wbu?
    applied to uni of b'ham, city of b'ham, wolverhampton, coventry and chester
    got an inteview off cov, and all the others except city of b'ham have sent me an email saying they'd recieved my ucas. What about you?
    sent mine off on tuesday.
    You must be pretty smart then
    I was doing Biology, Health and social care, and Sociology.
    I've dropped biology for A2
    Cov, Keele, Demontfort, Worcester and Nottingham.
    All the details are in my sig
    I applied about 3 weeks ago! x

ReputationRep:
    not really smart, pretty average really :P
    wow i applaud you for doing health and social care at alevel, i hated it at gcse :P
    cool i was going to apply to nottingham, then changed my mind. looks like you could be living away then if you don't get into cov :P
    bet you'll start hearing things soon then if you applied 3 weeks ago x

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    I'm applying for March entry for LD Nursing
    I haven't started my UCAS yet, but I think I'm going to apply to Uni of Glamorgan and Anglia Ruskin (Chelmsford)

ReputationRep:
    not really smart, pretty average really :P
    wow i applaud you for doing health and social care at alevel, i hated it at gcse :P
    cool i was going to apply to nottingham, then changed my mind. looks like you could be living away then if you don't get into cov :P
    bet you'll start hearing things soon then if you applied 3 weeks ago x
    Nice
    Oh yeah, Its way too much work now lmao! Always doing coursework :|
    Well I could quite happily travel to all the others, but not Nottingham lol.
    I know yeah, keep checking the post and my emails all the time haaha! x

ReputationRep:
    ohh right, well thats no good, means we've gotta wait ages till we find out
    september one aswell =)

are you moving away ? cus i live near wolverhampton and Birmingham, an even though i'v applied there i still wanna move up to sheffield. But birmingham is GREAT !

ReputationRep:
    Nice
    Oh yeah, Its way too much work now lmao! Always doing coursework :|
    Well I could quite happily travel to all the others, but not Nottingham lol.
    I know yeah, keep checking the post and my emails all the time haaha! x
    oh thats lucky then, i can travel to all the unis i've applied for except cov and chester.
    me too and i only sent it a week ago :P x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat135)
    are you moving away ? cus i live near wolverhampton and Birmingham, an even though i'v applied there i still wanna move up to sheffield. But birmingham is GREAT !
    i wanna move away too but i dunno whether to yet. still fairly undicided so i've applied to places home and away. i think i'll go to birmingham if i get in though. but apparently its hard to get into :/
    i've heard sheffields really good aswell!

ReputationRep:
    oh thats lucky then, i can travel to all the unis i've applied for except cov and chester.
    me too and i only sent it a week ago :P x
    Ooo nice
    Ha, I just wanna know now lol! So impatient hehe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.