Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole.17)
    Ooo nice
    Ha, I just wanna know now lol! So impatient hehe
    me too, let me know if you hear anything =)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    had my Northumbria Interview today!
    I think it went well....it felt really relaxed and laid back! Gotta wait up to 3 weeks for the decision think Im gonna go crazy having to wait that long!
    Anyone who has applied to Northumbria and wants info on the interview feel free to ask
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview for Child branch at Nottingham tomorrow (19th Nov)
    Good luck Vicki19

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfarmer12)
    i wanna move away too but i dunno whether to yet. still fairly undicided so i've applied to places home and away. i think i'll go to birmingham if i get in though. but apparently its hard to get into :/
    i've heard sheffields really good aswell!
    yeah Birmingham is but it would be worth it ! i'v done that applied home and away, just incase i change my mind lol. an yeah everyone says its good

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for adult nursing (degree) at :

Kings College
    Southampton
    Brighton
    Bournemouth
    Surrey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfarmer12)
    Ahh thanks, thats helped. I wish they'd actually give you more information rather than just saying meet at this time on this day :/
    what did everyone wear? =)
    erm i wore just plain black trousers and a smart/casual top.

I had an offer from them yesterday for the january start!!!!:woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Had my first interview today for January intake in Kirkcaldy, Dundee Uni... I was expecting a really formal one, but its not at all ! its like a wee chat with two women about why you picked their uni, choices you made in life, where do you see yourself in a few years, why pick nursing etc... It was really good, i was panicking and i had no need to =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwarden)
    erm i wore just plain black trousers and a smart/casual top.

I had an offer from them yesterday for the january start!!!!:woo: :woo: :woo:
    aww cool,
    and well done =) happy for you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachdc)
    Had my first interview today for January intake in Kirkcaldy, Dundee Uni... I was expecting a really formal one, but its not at all ! its like a wee chat with two women about why you picked their uni, choices you made in life, where do you see yourself in a few years, why pick nursing etc... It was really good, i was panicking and i had no need to =)
    hey lots of people have been saying the interviews aren't formal so hopefully it should be okay. where else you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    WOOP just been offered an interview at Manchester Met Anyone know what the interviews are like for Manchester Met ???

ReputationRep:
    Dundee Jan/Sept intake, Manchester, Edinburgh Napier, and Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, Firstly, good luck to everyone for their interviews I have one on the 15th of december at Manchester Met can't wait but soooo nervous eek lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZakBrannigan)
    congrats on being shortlisted nursing4eva.My kings selection day on Thursday of this week went well i think. We had a group discussion then after that we had our individual interviews.I wouldnt say it was hard you just need to prepare yourself and do ur research well enough and u should be fine.I just have to wait and see if i get a place now.Also you know that you also have to do some tests as well just English and Maths that are timed.:yes:
    Hi, I also have a selection day at King's coming up. What is the dress code!! Also, in what ways do you prepare? I am so nervous, but also very excited!!

ReputationRep:
    cool, good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get into Manchester because of my personal statement =( apparently i didnt state how much i wanted to do nursing.. =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachdc)
    I didnt get into Manchester because of my personal statement =( apparently i didnt state how much i wanted to do nursing.. =(
    aww sorry =( that sounds really stupid though. surely the personal statements supposed to be saying stuff about yourself mainly. where else you applied too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnzyPanzy)
    Hi, I also have a selection day at King's coming up. What is the dress code!! Also, in what ways do you prepare? I am so nervous, but also very excited!!
    Hi AnnzyPanzy dress code i would suggest wear something that is very smart as they will be judging u on your appearance amongst other things.One girl wore a three piece suit.when i say prepare think of some questions they may ask for the particular branch u applied for as well as answer to these questions.Also read up on the school of nursing etc.Things like that mainly

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone here mind sharing their AS results? I did quite bad in mine and I don't want to be rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulieP)
    Would anyone here mind sharing their AS results? I did quite bad in mine and I don't want to be rejected
    i got 2 u's and a d... then left sixth form after that. but i have a place for the diploma =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulieP)
    i got an A, B and C. but it depends wether u want to do a degree or diploma. always options and if you have a good interveiw and personal statement x hope thats a litlle helpful

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.