Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - would you expect something one the 1st date? Watch

Basically, ive been getting close to this girl that i know, we have openly expressed our desire/feelings for each other. And due to certain situtions we havnt had a chance to be alone.

Well were going on our first "date" i guess, I was just wondering if you liked a guy and he openly liked you back and your going to be truely alone for the 1st time would you expect something to happen? e.g. inimatacy.

I don't want to come across as some over-hormonal over sexual teenager

ReputationRep:
    Aww cute. Good luck with it all.
    At the most, I would expect a good firm hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek.
    Hug first then as you are slowly pulling a way - just kiss her on the cheek.

ReputationRep:
    i would expect a hug and a kiss on the cheek maybe even a cheeky snog, depends how well it goes really.

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll depend on the girl. I know my first date with my ex consisted of holding hands, caressing hands, hugs, cuddles on the couch, and in the end a nice long kissing session :P:

Just go with the flow I think, me and her never expected to kiss on our first date (though I did prepare just in case with mints!).

ReputationRep:
    You will know. Just turn up, enjoy the date, and if something is going to happen, then it will happen. And congratulations on finding someone

ReputationRep:
    Most people don't object to a nice kiss on the first date but it can add a bit of suspense if you save it for the second I suppose, it just depends how the date goes. I'd at least give her a hug and kiss on the cheek though, you don't wanna come off like you aren't interested! Equally don't take it over the top. Good lucks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.