Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was clearing through my filing box the other day and I stumbled across my ex boyfriend's A level result sheet. I was jst wondering if you actually need to keep a copy of it or will it be okay if I throw it away? I don't mind posting it to him if he will need it for anything, but I would just like to know thats all.

Post it to him

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't hurt to send it to him with a note saying "I found this while cleaning out some stuff. I'm not sure whether you'll need it but thought I should send it just in case".

ReputationRep:
    Open it!

ReputationRep:
    If it's the official statement of results from the exam board (with the heat spot and whatnot) then I believe it is an accepted document (rather than a certificate).

The statement cannot be printed again whereas the certificates can be (for a fee).

If it's from the school it isn't as important but you still should send it.

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    It wouldn't hurt to send it to him with a note saying "I found this while cleaning out some stuff. I'm not sure whether you'll need it but thought I should send it just in case".
    :erm: definitely a better reply than mine.

ReputationRep:
    Just send it to him, prevents any potential problems :girl:

ReputationRep:
    what NOT to do: be a ***** and bin it.

ReputationRep:
    Shred it and then send.

ReputationRep:
    I'd post it -- just to be on the safe side

ReputationRep:
    I would post it aswell, he might be nice and thank you for your efforts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ducky87)
    I was clearing through my filing box the other day and I stumbled across my ex boyfriend's A level result sheet. I was jst wondering if you actually need to keep a copy of it or will it be okay if I throw it away? I don't mind posting it to him if he will need it for anything, but I would just like to know thats all.
    What did he get?

ReputationRep:
    You could get a biro and add another result at the bottom:

Boyfriend: FAILED

:awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)

I like, I like.

Or develop it to accurately reflect his flaws, e.g:

Commitment: U (1/600 UMS)
    Personal Hygiene: U (2/600 UMS)

Sorry, not very helpful - I'd post it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd send it on to him, just to be on the safe side

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's assuming he was an awful boyfriend that dumped her... maybe she broke up with him

Oh and I'd post it to him just in case its important

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not replying to you all, I have just returned from work.

Thanks guys, I just wasn't too sure what to do as we didn't have the nicest of breakup's.

He finished with me after saying months before that he wanted to continue our relationship when he went to uni in Manchester (we're from North Wales) and then low and be-hold, two weeks afterwards, he phones to finish with me.

I have no regrets as I have been with my current boyfriend for nearly a year and very happy, but wasn't sure what to do as whenever I see him if he's home, he avoids me like the plague, but I will send it to him

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not replying to you all, I have just returned from work.

Thanks guys, I just wasn't too sure what to do as we didn't have the nicest of breakup's.

I have no regrets as I have been with my current boyfriend for nearly a year and very happy, but wasn't sure what to do as whenever I see him if he's home, he avoids me like the plague, but I will send it to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)

I couldn't do that but that's funny!

ReputationRep:
    Post it just in case.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.