Turn on thread page Beta

Do you look back on posts you made before you started university and cringe? watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you cringe at how naive you were about the impact university would have on your life? Or is university everything your posts alluded it to be?

ReputationRep:
    i still don't have that feeling as i still didn't go to uni.... i can't wait to leave this piece of **** school and go into uni

ReputationRep:
    amen brother
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This is why I'm glad I only joined TSR after I got into uni

ReputationRep:
    1. im not that sad
    2.im not that sad

ReputationRep:
    I've lurked these forums since I joined. I hardly created my own threads but I don't think I posted anything about my thoughts about university so I'm not that embarrassed :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. :sigh: Also, I didn't meet any of the people I said I would meet before Uni :ninja: (except the ones on my course of course).

ReputationRep:
    Well I joined TSR last december, before the application deadline and I haven't started university yet.
    Surely most of my threads were quite embarassing, but due to the fact that without TSR I would have applied to UCL and LMU without knowing that LMU is considered as crap, I can live with it.

It took some time to realize that this forum is full of snobs, though.
    It sounds impossible to not realize, but well I had no clue at all about British universities, cuz there's no real guide for Non-Brits around the Internet, and you don't have access to common knowledge.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.