4.10%
    If she hits me, il hit her back
    30.97%

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever?
    why?
    who was it?
    would you if she pushed you that far?

Do you believe in the unwritten rule that you should never hit a woman, regardless.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you do such a thing?

ReputationRep:
    thats all stupid ideology, just like peace, love and justice, if a woman hits you you should hit her back, if she doesnt what to be hit, she shouldnt be hitting people in the first place, also they go on about equality, meaning if a man hits you, you should hit him back, same theory goes for women regardless of sex

ReputationRep:
    Yer once. She probably would've scratched my eyes out if i didn't.

I don't tend to hit people, especially a girl, unless there is no other option.

ReputationRep:
    This thread. I've seen it before. I'll see it again. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, id never hit a friend who is a girl if she hit me, if it was the gf i would just laugh.. if it was some random ***** id put her through the wall.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta keep them in their place..

ReputationRep:
    Thuggish, violent women actually do exist these days and I for one don't think I'm a tough enough ******* to stand there and let a person like that properly beat me up.

You'd need a ******* good reason to actually go on the offensive though. One that would stand up in court.

ReputationRep:
    Theres no poll option for me

if a girl hit me, i wouldn't hit her back, probably just push her away.
    if she took it far enough and eg. came at me with a knife i would have to

but I can't see than ever happening

ReputationRep:
    Chris Brown approves of this thread.

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/s...hris_brown.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Have you ever?
    why?
    who was it?
    would you if she pushed you that far?

Do you believe in the unwritten rule that you should never hit a woman, regardless.
    Chavs do.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the thread ment hitting girls on pubs XD
    Nah, never hit one, but I know if one would hit me, I'd hit back. Same for a man...

ReputationRep:
    http://divyanovel.files.wordpress.co...tting-man1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Falon Punch!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Clearly, if I ever feel the urge to hit a guy, I'm going to have the **** kicked out of me!

Not that I plan to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Communist Daughter)
    Chris Brown approves of this thread.

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/s...hris_brown.jpg

LOL

ReputationRep:
    well if she was being really violent and I was struggling to restrain her then yeah I suppose I might have to knock her down with a punch but I'd try reasoning/restraining them first. Also I might do a kick to the shin to them to fall down rather then a punch to the face, I suppose people would differ on what hurts worse.

But in general no, often you don't know your own strength and you might accidentally hit harder then you thought you did, in general girls are more fragile.

I'd say the odds are out of everyone in this forum some must grow up to be involved in domestic abuse. Just remember if your the one doing the beating then your a poor excuse for a human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Falon Punch!!!!!
    Fail.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the sitution, if a women hit you and you deserved it, then fair enough, but if it was just some random attack that ***** is going down.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever? NO
    why? Coz im cool! lol
    who was it? -.-
    would you if she pushed you that far? Haven't had that yet, so donno

Do you believe in the unwritten rule that you should never hit a woman, regardless. Nope

seriously tho, I myself would never hit a girl/woman for nothing, I mean, I may hit her if she comes at me with a knife, or goes proper hurting me, but just hitting her coz i feel like it.. nope, that's not me! I did once, i was little though, like 12 years old .. but aside from that, never have, probs (most likely in fact) never will!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.