4.48%
    I have and wouldnt again
    2.24%
    I would if she pushed me
    4.10%
    If she hits me, il hit her back
    30.97%

ReputationRep:
    Damn right if a woman was coming at me with a machete in one hand and the nightstick in the other, I'd kill that **** ! Cut her like scarface

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloud Shine)
    It depends on the degree of violence. If the woman slaps the man and he punches her in the face then that's not acceptable on his part at all. It can be discrimination to treat equally people who are not equal (e.g. a man and a woman who are not of equal strength). Clearly however, domestic abuse against men does exist and is a very serious problem.
    I agree, if a woman slaps a man and he punches her back that is not right, but if a woman punches a man then she deserves to get punched back.

ReputationRep:
    I have and would again
    = womenbeaters
    = wifebeaters
    =prison

and before anyone thinks of arguing, women get sent to prison for hitting men as well... but men hurt more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Yeah...she forgot to do the ******* dishes!
    Oh haha... you are sooo ******* funny :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    I have and would again
    = womenbeaters
    = wifebeaters
    =prison

and before anyone thinks of arguing, women get sent to prison for hitting men as well... but men hurt more.
    it's not quite as simple as that, you think every single man who has ever hit a woman is automatically a wife beater? what retarded logic, ever heard of self defence?

ReputationRep:
    If a girl starts hitting you you don't really need to hit her, most men will have the physical advantage over a girl so can restrain her safely without using any violence. Just grab her hands at the wrists and hold them to her body so she can't use them, odds are the temper will turn into tears and she will calm down soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    Oh haha... you are sooo ******* funny :rolleyes:
    erm...well...I....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    it's not quite as simple as that, you think every single man who has ever hit a woman is automatically a wife beater? what retarded logic, ever heard of self defence?
    I think she means specifically the guys who choose that option i.e. plan to hit women again (as there is an 'in self defence' option). :yes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i believe in the unwritten rule, you should never hit a woman, and any male who does shouldn't be called a man

ReputationRep:
    So you're saying a woman has a ability to beat you to death? Just hold her back. It's more dignified. If a man ever hit me, that's what I would think and it would be over. For good. Least women usually have a decent reason...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't hit anyone, its not just women I'd restrain them though..

ReputationRep:
    HITTING WOMEN? WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING?

If you want to hurt a woman, dont make the novice mistake of hitting her, instead you grab her by the shoulders and you shake the sh*t out her, that way you dont leave any evidence for the police

ReputationRep:
    So you're saying a woman has a ability to beat you to death? Just hold her back. It's more dignified. If a man ever hit me, that's what I would think and it would be over. For good. Least women usually have a decent reason...
    ridiculous, so you think that if a woman comes at a man with a knife or a broken bottle then he has no right to hit her? Your views are so outdated that they are just laughable, newsflash: women aren't defenceless little people who are incapable of causing any damage! Yes they are weaker than men but they are by no means completely harmless, you are living in a childish fantasy land where women are completely incapable of severely injuring men, I prefer to live in the real world.

and what the hell is "at least women usually have a devent reason..." about? sounds like some sexist bullcrap to me.

ReputationRep:
    http://images.dailyradar.com/media/u...r_behavior.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    HITTING WOMEN? WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?

If you want to hurt a woman, dont make the novice mistake of hitting her, instead you grab her by the shoulders and you shake the sh*t out her, that way you dont leave any evidence for the police
    Thats the Chris Rock Style :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HEjjiPWuE

ReputationRep:
    Yes, why should a guy not be allowed to hit a girl? What if the girl is bigger and stronger? Girls are capable of winning fights against blokes too, not all guys are all that. I only weigh 8 stone, so frankly it should be the other way around, girls should not be allowed to hit me, but I know if they do, it would not be unfair for me to hit them back. Uness they were like an 8 year old or sumfin

ReputationRep:
    ridiculous, so you think that if a woman comes at a man with a knife or a broken bottle then he has no right to hit her? Your views are so outdated that they are just laughable, newsflash: women aren't defenceless little people who are incapable of causing any damage! Yes they are weaker than men but they are by no means completely harmless, you are living in a childish fantasy land where women are completely incapable of severely injuring men, I prefer to live in the real world.

and what the hell is "at least women usually have a devent reason..." about? sounds like some sexist bullcrap to me.
    How often does that happen? Rarely. Ok if she attacks you with a knife hit her, but even my bf is stronger then me. Why do girls learn self defense and not men. Because we can't defend much against rape. I am a weak woman I don't deny I have less body strength then most men, even my ex-anoxeric bf! Your views are utter ********!

Well... women rarely sleep with another man compared to men sleeping with random women. In France, a stretotype is that all husbands have misteresses... Therefore you'll deserve a slap.

ReputationRep:
    How often does that happen? Rarely. Ok if she attacks you with a knife hit her, but even my bf is stronger then me. Why do girls learn self defense and not men. Because we can't defend much against rape. I am a weak woman I don't deny I have less body strength then most men, even my ex-anoxeric bf! Your views are utter ********!

Well... women rarely sleep with another man compared to men sleeping with random women. In France, a stretotype is that all husbands have misteresses... Therefore you'll deserve a slap.
    LMAO, I don't even know what the hell you are trying to say here, "why do girls learn self defence and not men." what a dumb statement, men AND women BOTH learn martial arts, in fact I'd bet there are a ton more men that learn martial arts than there are women. Where the hell does rape come into this? wtf are you rambling on about. Then you go on to talk about men sleeping with women and Men having mistresses in France LMAO, I can't even talk to you because you act like such a child, you can't even put a decent argument forward, go back to your little feminist movement, they are the only people who will take someone as childish as you seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Have you ever?
    why?
    who was it?
    would you if she pushed you that far?

Do you believe in the unwritten rule that you should never hit a woman, regardless.
    Yes, I did when I was fifteen-years-old. A girl kept pulling my hair, after about the tenth time I turned around and socked her in the nose which broke it at the bridge. Apparently she had fancied me - strange way of showing it methinks.

Anyway, yeah, I'd do it again if a similar situation arose. I think women shouldn't think of men as something they can walk over without retribution due to some antiquated 'unwritten rule', the sooner they learn this the better. If I'd hit a man for doing something then I'd hit a woman for doing it also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virus.exe)
    And I also don't get why women are supposed to be weaker than men. If so, they should hit the gym, bulk up and be strong and thus making everyone equal.
    Gee :rolleyes: Why aren't you as strong as a Elephant? I guess you ought to hit the gym and fix that mistake... :rolleyes:
    When my brother does something really annoying and I try to punch him, he simply takes and carrys me to another room (the whole time I attempt to hit him on the back so that he would put me down), then he sets me on a sofa or bed or wathever, says "calm down" and walks out closing the door. Making me thrice as mad. The point beying that I wouldn't even been able to lift him, where just different physically, not because women are lazy and man are not :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.