I have and wouldnt again
    2.24%
    I would if she pushed me
    4.10%
    If she hits me, il hit her back
    30.97%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miglash)
    Gee :rolleyes: Why aren't you as strong as a Elephant? I guess you ought to hit the gym and fix that mistake... :rolleyes:
    When my brother does something really annoying and I try to punch him, he simply takes and carrys me to another room (the whole time I attempt to hit him on the back so that he would put me down), then he sets me on a sofa or bed or wathever, says "calm down" and walks out closing the door. Making me thrice as mad. The point beying that I wouldn't even been able to lift him, where just different physically, not because women are lazy and man are not :rolleyes:
    your brother sounds alpha

ReputationRep:
    Never would, ive been punched by a woman(im reliable informed) before...hard...but just took it and walked away. Would never hit a woman unless it was life or death.

ReputationRep:
    I think a slap to the face without losing your temper is okay if shes being hysterical and just needs 'to snap out of it' but not a punch to the face. Its only guys with issues that would feel good about hurting a woman.

My ex had a rather epic drunken tantrum in the street once and i had to restrain her. I kind of bear hugged her from behind and wrapped her legs in mine until she wore herself out. Eventually she just gave up and started crying then apologised.

(Which, coincidentally, along with similar incidents explains why shes now my ex.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    LMAO, I don't even know what the hell you are trying to say here, "why do girls learn self defence and not men." what a dumb statement, men AND women BOTH learn martial arts, in fact I'd bet there are a ton more men that learn martial arts than there are women. Where the hell does rape come into this? wtf are you rambling on about. Then you go on to talk about men sleeping with women and Men having mistresses in France LMAO, I can't even talk to you because you act like such a child, you can't even put a decent argument forward, go back to your little feminist movement, they are the only people who will take someone as childish as you seriously.
    Then why do women have trouble defending themselves against men like you? You just don't like the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Then why do women have trouble defending themselves against men like you? You just don't like the truth.
    what is your point? that women are weaker than men? so what, that doesn't excuse them from assaulting men, if they punch a man they deserve to get punched back, any woman who denies this is clearly sexist, like you. and wtf is this "truth" you are talking about? that men are stronger than women? uhh everyone knows that yet it doesn't automatically take away a man's right to fight back against a woman, anyone who thinks this is a sexist or utterly retarded.

I'm done arguing with you because you're just a sexist who is so stubbern and have put no real argument forward and just babble on about irrelevant crap

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty disturbed by the amount of guys who voted that they have and would again :sad:. Without the exception of her hitting you and you actually being under threat of getting hurt, i can't see an excuse for why you would ever think it's okay to do it.

ReputationRep:
    If a woman trys to hit you then she get what she deserves....

If a woman said something which really offended me she deserves a slap.

Sean Connery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOPC...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlQ2...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    your brother sounds alpha
    He's kind of really skinny and not really the gym type (if that's what you mean by alpha) :rolleyes: But he's tall and for some reason even skinny boys are heavy And you can call me sexist (actually I am sexist at least on this point - I hate boys hitting women, because their weaker and it is also as unfair if you hit a weaker guy, and I hate when children harm animals cats and stuff just because they cant fight back :mad: ) , but it really is stupid to hit girls. You wouldn't believe how much more infuriating it is to feel powerless against a boy, when he restrains you, than just be hit by him :mad: So its a win win situation if you don't hit her - you make her pay for hitting you by making her mad and remain a gentleman

Unless I tried I couldn't ever really hurt my boyfriend (and seriously unless he was already injured or something he'd probably just restrain me and I'd be powerless to hurt him if I did try). And he'd only have to raise a finger to break me cos he's so much stronger.
    So I guess that's the reason it'd be wrong for him to hit me back? It would be a terribly unfair fight. But that's not just gender either. I think if a woman was a fair match with a man (say she was hench and she does boxing) then why shouldn't he get into a brawl with her? Likewise, if it is possible for a man to restrain another man instead of hitting him back it'd be kind of wrong/disgusting for him to beat someone to crap who never stood a chance.
    Personally I'm pretty much against violence unless you're defending yourself and it's the only means of defending yourself. If you hit a girl or a guy after they've hit you, you're only really compounding the issues with violent behaviour they already blatantly have.

ReputationRep:
    what is your point? that women are weaker than men? so what, that doesn't excuse them from assaulting men, if they punch a man they deserve to get punched back, any woman who denies this is clearly sexist, like you. and wtf is this "truth" you are talking about? that men are stronger than women? uhh everyone knows that yet it doesn't automatically take away a man's right to fight back against a woman, anyone who thinks this is a sexist or utterly retarded.

I'm done arguing with you because you're just a sexist who is so stubbern and have put no real argument forward and just babble on about irrelevant crap
    I have never heard of a women punching a man, only slapping. Therefore your arguement is irrelevent. I have made good points. You are just not willing to listen to them and just stick to your point of view. But if you punched me, I would dump you, no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    I have never heard of a women punching a man, only slapping. Therefore your arguement is irrelevent. I have made good points. You are just not willing to listen to them and just stick to your point of view. But if you punched me, I would dump you, no doubt.
    lmao just because you personally have never seen a woman punch a man automatically means that it never happens and that makes my argument irrelevent? oh my god how ignorant and naive can you be? I personally have seen it tons of times, on a night out some girl gets aggy and goes and sparks a guy or hits him with a bottle because she is drunk and thinks she can get away with it, not everything is as perfect as it is in your little bubble of a world, you're living in a fantasy land. You're a joke.

835,000 men battered each year

http://www.batteredmen.com/

yes you're absolutely right it doesn't happen, ******* tard

ReputationRep:
    lmao just because you personally have never seen a woman punch a man automatically means that it never happens and that makes my argument irrelevent? oh my god how ignorant and naive can you be? I personally have seen it tons of times, on a night out some girl gets aggy and goes and sparks a guy or hits him with a bottle because she is drunk and thinks she can get away with it, not everything is as perfect as it is in your little bubble of a world. You're a joke.
    NEVER HEARD OF... therefore it's uncommon. It happened to you yet then?

ReputationRep:
    NEVER HEARD OF... therefore it's uncommon. It happened to you yet then?
    http://www.batteredmen.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Tbf, id never hit a friend who is a girl if she hit me, if it was the gf i would just laugh.. if it was some random ***** id put her through the wall.
    i agree but i wouldn't put her head through the wall, that's a tad bit too much.

ReputationRep:
    If the girl deserves to be hit, she deserves to be hit. The fact she's a female doesn't change that.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how many times she needs to be told:yes:

ReputationRep:
    In the rare case that it was necessary. I'd hit a woman. They're not immune.
    If they want to get into man territory, then they can deal with consequences like a man.

ReputationRep:
    i got hit once =( like 3 years ago i told this guy i didnt wana b with him so he couldnt force me too(on the phone)
    and then a couple of hours later like i was at home alone but he rang the door so i went to open and i was shocked and he just walked into my house and slapped me =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    i got hit once =( like 3 years ago i told this guy i didnt wana b with him so he couldnt force me too(on the phone)
    and then a couple of hours later like i was at home alone but he rang the door so i went to open and i was shocked and he just walked into my house and slapped me =(
    I say swallow next time xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRiddler)
    I say swallow next time xD
    meaning?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.