2.24%
    I would if she pushed me
    4.10%
    If she hits me, il hit her back
    30.97%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    meaning?
    When he ejaculates in your mouth, dont spit the *** out on the floor then he might be abit more friendly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    meaning?
    He's trying to be rude/funny.. but really badly.

Only ever had to use force on a girl to restrain them. When my ex tried to scratch the **** out of me during an argument! Held her wrists back so she dug her nails into my wrist and made me bleed

ReputationRep:
    it was meant to be a joke to lighten the mood from your post but obv failed

Most of the men on this forum are idiotic and sexist. Yeah, you'd never hit a woman, even if she was trying to harm you or someone you cared about. Somehow, I doubt that. Drop the act you fools. I'd never initiate violence, but in order to defend myself or others, I'd be more than willing to use lethal force if necessary against anyone, regardless of gender. Quit the caveman routine, you pinheads - intelligent women don't appreciate being patronised.

ReputationRep:
    I'm against hitting women. I've had blokes up against walls by their throats for even raising their arm to girls, twice (Best friend and sister) not in random nightclubs etc. I hate it really. Call me old fashioned, but its not right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Most of the men on this forum are idiotic and sexist. Yeah, you'd never hit a woman, even if she was trying to harm you or someone you cared about. Somehow, I doubt that. Drop the act you fools. I'd never initiate violence, but in order to defend myself or others, I'd be more than willing to use lethal force if necessary against anyone, regardless of gender. Quit the caveman routine, you pinheads - intelligent women don't appreciate being patronised.
    I have to agree with this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    Would NEVER ever hit a woman, whatever the circumstance. I've had blokes up against walls by their throats for even raising their arm to girls. I hate it. Call me old fashioned, but its not right.
    you sound like a little ***** tbh, you're not old fashioned, you're a dickless white knight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Communist Daughter)
    Chris Brown approves of this thread.

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/s...hris_brown.jpg
    lollll

Had a massive row with my girlfriend, she tried to get me to hit her. Kept telling me to do it, mocking me for being a "wimp" etc. Didn't raise a finger to her.

Another time, was absolutely furious with her. Didn't want to see her, speak to her, be in the same room as her. She decided to sit on my knee. Again, didn't lift a finger.

There's no need for violence against women, ever.

ReputationRep:
    Would NEVER ever hit a woman, whatever the circumstance. I've had blokes up against walls by their throats for even raising their arm to girls. I hate it. Call me old fashioned, but its not right.
    You sound like a moron.

Once a (drunk) girl decided it would be fun to rip the glasses off my (drunk) face, along with some flesh (thank you long acrylic nails) and then run off, dropping (and breaking) my glasses in the process. I was very nearly going to punch her at one point when some douchebag stumbles upon the situation without knowing what was going on and force me up against the wall.

When I explained myself though he kindly shrugged and walked off, allowing me to *****slap the stupid cow who disfigured my face and rendered me blind for the next week before I could get new glasses. She bloody well had that coming :rolleyes:

I don't advocate violence against anyone, but if you hurt me I will hurt you back, male or female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    you sound like a little ***** tbh, you're not old fashioned, you're a dickless white knight
    Haha, a dickless white knight? So you're not a real man until you hit women then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    You sound like a moron.

Once a (drunk) girl decided it would be fun to rip the glasses off my (drunk) face, along with some flesh (thank you long acrylic nails) and then run off, dropping (and breaking) my glasses in the process. I was very nearly going to punch her at one point when some douchebag stumbles upon the situation without knowing what was going on and force me up against the wall.

When I explained myself though he kindly shrugged and walked off, allowing me to *****slap the stupid cow who disfigured my face and rendered me blind for the next week before I could get new glasses. She bloody well had that coming :rolleyes:

I don't advocate violence against anyone, but if you hurt me I will hurt you back, male or female.
    Well thats fair enough, but I'm a moron because I personally choose to hit women, I'm clearly not the only one. Look at the post above yours.
    People like that John87 guy are morons, calling me a dickless white knight.

Clearly I'm not a real man because I dont have a shaven head, walk around with a white vest on and drink stella all day, oh yeah and beat the **** out of girls everyday.

ReputationRep:
    I've had blokes up against walls by their throats for even raising their arm to girls. I hate it. Call me old fashioned, but its not right.
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the circumstances really.

If you were my boyfriend and had been sleeping with my sister for example and I slapped you then you slapping me back would be abohrent imo

If I got hysterical about it and started punching/kicking you then physical force to restrain me would be understandable but hitting me wouldn't. I'm 5ft 3" and weigh under 8 stone, so pin me down or something.

If i was on a night out and randomly came over punching/kicing/slapping and threatening you with a broken bottle, by all means kick my ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Fair enough, I know that I've said that I dont like people hitting women, and I don't like to lift a finger to them at all, and fair enough I realise people may feel differently and I can understand why do say that they'll defend themselves if a woman acts violently towards them. But 'lethal force' ? Is that not a bit drastic?

Plus, I bet the majority of women on this forum would not appreciate having a bloke **** them in the face.

ReputationRep:
    Plus, I bet the majority of women on this forum would not appreciate having a bloke **** them in the face.
    Read through the thread, most of the females posting here completely accept the fact that punching a male is a ******* stupid idea and would happily receive a fist to the face if they started getting violent first.

White knightism is far worse than a man hitting a woman. A man should feel comfortable lamping a girl in retaliation without having to worry about any nearby dickless white knights who'd gang up on him for doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Read through the thread, most of the females posting here completely accept the fact that punching a male is a ******* stupid idea and would happily receive a fist to the face if they started getting violent first.

White knightism is far worse than a man hitting a woman. A man should feel comfortable lamping a girl in retaliation without having to worry about any nearby dickless white knights who'd gang up on him for doing so.
    exactly, nobody likes a lairy woman, and nobody likes a white knight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)

and I'm saying that its not always necessary to hit a girl, even if they've hit you. I've seen a boyfriend and girlfriend arguing outside a nightclub before. She's slapped him and hes punched her in the face. She fell to the ground knocked out.
    So because she slapped him, the bloke was well within his rights to knock her out?

I'll accept I probably shot myself in the foot with my first post. But the jist is pretty much the same. I won't hit a woman, if she hits me I'll still try not to hit her but instead try to move her away without using a clenched fist.
    These guys I've had up against walls, were not random blokes in a nightclub, but people who have tried to hit girls close to me. (One trying to hit my best friend, and one who swung at my sister)
    I'm really not as bad a white knight as you might think or as I first made myself out to be, just someone who has an opinion on the matter like you's all, and I don't appreciate getting called a moron or dickless while I'm expressing that opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I wouldnt stand there getting the crap kicked out of me. I'm just saying that I wouldnt physically 'hit' a woman. Moving a girl away from you in a confrontational situation is different to actually punching a girl.

Too scared to retaliate? Well thats a laugh. Most of the time there'd not even be any need to hit the girl in the first place.
    I quote you: "Would NEVER ever hit a woman, whatever the circumstance."

what if she was coming at you with a knife or a bottle?

don't tell you'd simply try to "move her away", have fun getting stabbed in the neck, oh but it's ok because "a man can never hit a woman no matter what"!

ReputationRep:
    . She's slapped him and hes punched her in the face. She fell to the ground knocked out.
    So because she slapped him, the bloke was well within his rights to knock her out?
    no one is ******* saying that is right! if you actually read the thread you would realise, what people are saying is that if a woman PUNCHES, PUNCHES, not slaps but PUNCHES a man in the face then she deserves to get PUNCHED BACK.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.