Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Woah, first of all, what happened to your headmaster and secondly why did they come to see you?
    For some reason I thought headmaster was written hamster :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    For some reason I thought headmaster was written hamster :lolwut:
    I think (someone correct me if i'm wrong) that that was because they begin and end with the same letters and have all the same ones in between...

ReputationRep:
    I think (someone correct me if i'm wrong) that that was because they begin and end with the same letters and have all the same ones in between...
    oooh, that's weird, I hate it when my brain plays tricks on me
    Lol I was genuinley like :lolwut: when I had the image to a hamster knocking on a door

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    oooh, that's weird, I hate it when my brain plays tricks on me
    Lol I was genuinley like :lolwut: when I had the image to a hamster knocking on a door
    I'll try something now

Arcicnodg to shotmnieg I raed ocne, wdors gelanrely are ptrtey esay to usdneartnd as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lttrees are crlreocty pcaeld and the mdlide oens are at lsaet all terhe...

So yeah that helps somewhat explain why you might have mixed them up. Maybe :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'll try something now

Arcicnodg to shotmnieg I raed ocne, wdors gelanrely are ptrtey esay to usdneartnd as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lttrees are crlreocty pcaeld and the mdlide oens are at lsaet all terhe...

It works, ahhh!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'll try something now

haha. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'll try something now

Is tihs the atrilce you raed (or at laset sethmoing slimair?)

I was azmaed the frist tmie I saw it as wlel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Is tihs the atrilce you raed (or at laset sethmoing slimair?)

I was azmaed the frist tmie I saw it as wlel!
    No, but I believe there are a lot of similar ones like that. It's pretty cool, but it takes a while to do :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Just quoted you here to get away from that thread.
    It's definitely something to do with .featured-date { margin: -137px 0px 0px -163px; } under ie6style.css. Might want to change some values and see what happens. (Try to add 'position: relative'; and see what it does)

Could someone please tell me if you are provided with a formulae sheet in the AH Mechanics exam? I had a look in a past paper to see if there was anything there, but to no avail. I'm just checking incase it's given separately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallumFR)
    Could someone please tell me if you are provided with a formulae sheet in the AH Mechanics exam? I had a look in a past paper to see if there was anything there, but to no avail. I'm just checking incase it's given separately
    No. For stats you are given a separate formula booklet with statistical tables.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallumFR)
    Nope! Like AH maths, you have to remember them all.

That may sound daunting, but the only things that are tricky to remember are a few particular integrals, which can be worked out with partial fractions anyway.

Nope! Like AH maths, you have to remember them all.

That may sound daunting, but the only things that are tricky to remember are a few particular integrals, which can be worked out with partial fractions anyway.
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    No. For stats you are given a separate formula booklet with statistical tables.
    Cheers for the answers

Gah, that sucks!

ReputationRep:
    I hate this website it makes me feel stupid :p:

I was watching that Lorraine Kelly 'Missing Children' programme and it was quite interesting so I googled some names, and found a picture of a murdered body :cry:

I wish I could unsee it. :afraid: I hate the internet. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I hate this website it makes me feel stupid :p:
    :lol: join the club.

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: I replaced the values with what you said and..

You ******* genius.

Honestly, you are amazing.
    Lol :p:

Well dont change anything else if it works as expected under all browsers, it might foosh it up.

EDIT: I'll look at it in 20 mins, gotta do something AFK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I was watching that Lorraine Kelly 'Missing Children' programme and it was quite interesting so I googled some names, and found a picture of a murdered body :cry:

I wish I could unsee it. :afraid: I hate the internet. :huff:
    So wierd I met her once by chance, she's an acquintence of my dad
    I was like :lolwut:
    she looks really good in real life haha

ReputationRep:
    Someone with IE 8 says it doesn't work for him.

I'm just going to do that Browser CAM with to see for myself.

Offtopic: What does relative in the programming terms mean? I mean, how does it KNOW where to put itself, before it had exact position "coordinates"
    Where did you see that? Context?

ReputationRep:
    Someone with IE 8 says it doesn't work for him.

I'm just going to do that Browser CAM with to see for myself.

Offtopic: What does relative in the programming terms mean? I mean, how does it KNOW where to put itself, before it had exact position "coordinates"
    Web browsers are smart programs. BRB.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.