Ape Gone Insane

:rofl:
Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

Just seen that in GD, that was a good read :biggrin:

lol at your guestbook comments :biggrin:
Reply 2562
Ape Gone Insane
Aww namedeprived and bex signed. Bex said good luck yet she voted for namedeprived. -.-

I salute anyone who'd subject themselves to AH Maths, to be honest :p:
The only reason I voted for namedeprived is cause you're so confident about it and I thought he deserved a wee confidence boost :yep:
Reply 2563
Ape Gone Insane
:sigh:

:colone:
Ape Gone Insane
:sigh:

Poor Ape.

:awesome:
Ape Gone Insane

hahaha. :rofl:
Ape Gone Insane
Done :awesome:

will return it soon :p:
LuhLah
I know it isn't accredited lol, but you can take the top-up qualification after graduating, or you can apply for the Msci.

i think you might have misunderstood me.

although the course may be unaccredited just now they may be looking to become accredited in the near future so it might not be worth taking it into account when choosing your university.
oh dear.....

:biggrin:
Reply 2569
rosie9391
Awesome, where are you going?
For AH Geog we had a 3 day residential but I was in Africa so missed it but got put with Galashiels High so it was all good in the end! :yep:

Soz, I know this is from like 5 pages back, but did your school go to kindrogan for the residential? Just wondering cos we did, it was great fun:woo:
I know this seems all I talk about but on series 3 now, half way done and Freddie is so cool :cool:
akj08
Soz, I know this is from like 5 pages back, but did your school go to kindrogan for the residential? Just wondering cos we did, it was great fun:woo:

Our school did, but i didnt bother going.

Your probably in a photo outside one of the Geog classes in my school. :p:
LuhLah
:p:

I wrote my conclusion but it just seems a bit corny...

Spoiler

Very good, but remember to change "at this university" to "at university", as you mustn't show any preference to any particular uni (especially as you only use the one for all of your choices, which seems a bit mad, tbh). :rolleyes:

Our teachers have said "unis only care about your extra-curricular stuff" so people are getting stressed by signing up for absolutely everything when the Open Day folk said they don't give a crap if you have an Olympic Gold medal, lol.
Should I have started my Personal Statement by now? :s-smilie:
Am I one of the few people left in the world that cares about spelling and grammar? In AH English this week we were debating whether you say "none of them were" or "none of them was" (it's the latter), and even after I explained why it is the latter, the entire class and even the teacher were shouting me down, saying "no no, the word 'them' makes it plural" (it ******* doesn't). They were being so patronising so finally my teacher went to ask every other teacher in the department, and when she returned she said "Oh actually, Arcadia is right." Instead of accepting this and moving on, everyone still kept saying "No, I think she's wrong."

As Fry said on QI: none = not one, you don't say "one of them work" or "one of them don't". :rolleyes: It's just laziness and pisses me off so much.
namedeprived
Should I have started my Personal Statement by now? :s-smilie:

I wrote mine at 14. :o: Still needs approximately 52.6 re-drafts though :yep:
Ape Gone Insane
Your teacher calls you Arcadia :awesome:

It's not my real name :shh: As a PROPER student of English, do you agree with me, Ape? :frown:
Ape Gone Insane
I know I'm going to get into an argument if I hear my teacher say that. :sigh:

I'm not telling ANYONE and will continue allowing everyone to believe that being on the basketball team and directing first years to the dining hall gets you into uni :awesome:
Final rant of the day: don't go paintballing. Ever.
ArcadiaHouse
Am I one of the few people left in the world that cares about spelling and grammar? In AH English this week we were debating whether you say "none of them were" or "none of them was" (it's the latter), and even after I explained why it is the latter, the entire class and even the teacher were shouting me down, saying "no no, the word 'them' makes it plural" (it ******* doesn't). They were being so patronising so finally my teacher went to ask every other teacher in the department, and when she returned she said "Oh actually, Arcadia is right." Instead of accepting this and moving on, everyone still kept saying "No, I think she's wrong."

As Fry said on QI: none = not one, you don't say "one of them work" or "one of them don't". :rolleyes: It's just laziness and pisses me off so much.

I thought the correct phrase was "none of them were" to be honest. :o:

Ape Gone Insane
UCAS/PS hasn't even been mentioned at my school.

I think it's mid September although no one can stop you writing one now

Same at my school, (unless you're an early applicant)

Latest