Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    That sounds filthy. :shock: Do elaborate

For the record, he's not going to our "prom" this year, as he says it's "too sweaty and too expensive." Rock'n'roll ...!!
    Oh god, we have a "non-conformist" on our hands :p:

Basically what I was saying translated into English is:

How do you feel about him? Because it definitely sounds like he might fancy you, and if you feel that way you should go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Am I philosophicily?!
    You're politicy actually. :yep:

(Original post by Meteorshower)
    Reciprocal in a none maths way means that something is returned or is interchangeable.
    Ah yes so it does. Get it know. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Riding a tidal wave of pride. :yep:
    No offence Ape, but you need to practice :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Who on Earth said Maths was boring?
    I say it everyday. I even burn Maths textbooks outside in huge wickermans daily. Everynight I pray that we'll live in a world where mathematics doesn't exist. I feel like hanging myself when I get maths homework. I'm not really mathsy, if you can tell :daydreaming:

What do you think? :p:
    I think he felt sorry for me wrestling with my suit when my body armour kept popping up like a lifejacket, felt sorry for me because I was freezing with no money for a drink and wanted to talk to a female for a change? Or am I just being cynical? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Only specific requirement is a B at Higher English which I have.
    Even more reason then against AH English...

ReputationRep:
    If a boy helps you wrestle into a jumpsuit for a paintball game, buys you a ludicrously over-priced bottle of water without asking you and sits down to talk to you when you're sitting miles away from his friends, does he fancy you or is just being decent? :lolwut:
    Boy's, they can be strange beings at times - never know what they're thinking. :p: When he start's walking you home even though you live at the complete end of town then he likes you, likes you...but that seems nice and friendly

Oh god, we have a "non-conformist" on our hands :p:

Basically what I was saying translated into English is:

How do you feel about him? Because it definitely sounds like he might fancy you, and if you feel that way you should go for it.
    My best friend fancies him but another of my friends fancies her and she doesn't know it but she already has a boyfriend that she doesn't really like and I don't know what to do. I don't know, tbh ... I really don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    I say it everyday. I even burn Maths textbooks outside in huge wickermans daily. Everynight I pray that we'll live in a world where mathematics doesn't exist. I feel like hanging myself when I get maths homework. I'm not really mathsy, if you can tell :daydreaming:

Or am I just being cynical?
    Maybe just a tad.

(Original post by rosie9391)
    Boy's, they can be strange beings at times - never know what they're thinking. When he start's walking you home even though you live at the complete end of town then he likes you, likes you...but that seems nice and friendly
    As opposed to the incomplete end of town? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Boy's, they can be strange beings at times - never know what they're thinking. :p: When he start's walking you home even though you live at the complete end of town then he likes you, likes you...but that seems nice and friendly
    I've done that for girls i've had no interest beyond a platonic relationship with, I don't think you can be that conclusive :p:

I think boys are generally fairly straight forward... If you really want to know what they think, it probably isn't that difficult to find out. They tend to be fairly blunt.

Unlike crazy mysterious girls :p:

ReputationRep:
    My best friend fancies him but another of my friends fancies her and she doesn't know it but she already has a boyfriend that she doesn't really like and I don't know what to do. I don't know, tbh ... I really don't know.
    I suggest hanging out with him then when he's around, might help you see what you think (and what he thinks for that matter!)

I wouldn't worry about your friend, I have no sympathy for anyone who strings someone they don't really like along...

ReputationRep:
    I've done that for girls i've had no interest beyond a platonic relationship with, I don't think you can be that conclusive :p:

I think boys are generally fairly straight forward... If you really want to know what they think, it probably isn't that difficult to find out. They tend to be fairly blunt.

This was the guy from work last week though I was telling you about! It's all good now

Seems he was just being nice then. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    This was the guy from work last week though I was telling you about! It's all good now
    So are you friends with him now?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had Mel Gibson's power in What Women Want.

That is every guy's dream. :sigh:
    But, you'd hear what I'm thinking, and that's just a big no-no :awesome:

I hate OCD :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    aww young love hehe
    \wow i've almost beeen going out with other half for 13 months o.o;

ReputationRep:

As opposed to the incomplete end of town? :p:
    Weesht, I forgot opposite

ReputationRep:
    I had a deep fried pizza supper for my tea :P

ReputationRep:
    Weesht, I forgot opposite
    Yea, sorry, I tend to be annoying like that.

ReputationRep:
    Not over the internet, I wouldn't.

I'm talking about its application in reality. It would be the greatest gift ever. :yep:

Leading to a life of pure hedonism...:awesome: :sigh:
    You never know, maybe I'll stalk you one day :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.