Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Mother dear is dragging me out on a powerwalk. In the pouring rainBad times.
    If the weathers like here then is she crazy?!

ReputationRep:
    Sunny in Shetland :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Mother dear is dragging me out on a powerwalk. In the pouring rainBad times.
    Have fun! :wavey:

My mum want's me to dye her hair :lolwut: but I don't want to be responsible if it turns out a ginger disaster!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    College is brill. I found out that in english, we're doing Jekyll & Hyde, streetcar and loads of poems (something about love poems, apparently in sg we did too many war poems??? :confused: I only did the horses lol), and we're starting off with the language unit instead of the PS unit :awesome: We had to pick a book that we had recently read and write about the narration and stuff as a mini test before we started Higher, so good ole prayin Carrie came into good use. I wrote 3 pages on it with all the technical mumbo jumbo...everyone was just like :lolwut: The teacher was a wee bit patronizing, but oh well

Chemistry was ok. The teacher just kinda mumbled about different stories and stuff, which was rather annoying. I dosed off for a mere two minutes, whilst my newly aquired friend tried to nudge me awake. We've started off on reaction rates, and we were doing the whole m = nmxgfm stuff, quite easy About 80% of the class had never studied chemistry, so we were basically doing over the basics and for once I managed to speak out and actually answer the questions, "I see you have good potential young lady" after I told him that I had self taught the whole metallic/ionic/covalent molecular/van der Waals section, ammint I the geek? :awesome:. We're doing a mini practical next week just to get into the "chemistry groove".

But I haven't slept in 27 hours, and I only have maths tomorrow which starts at 11am, so Imma crash. Night all :kiss:
    :woo: I'm doing Streetcar of advanced higher - get the york notes advanced.

Good to see you're enjoying it so far. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    for once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    If the weathers like here then is she crazy?!
    She goes crazy if she doesn't get her daily marching session:p:
    The weather is horrendous. I'm just back and absolutely soaked and covered in mud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Have fun! :wavey:

My mum want's me to dye her hair :lolwut: but I don't want to be responsible if it turns out a ginger disaster!
    Good luck with that! Does she want it to be ginger or is that just what you think could be an unfortunate consequence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    She goes crazy if she doesn't get her daily marching session:p:
    The weather is horrendous. I'm just back and absolutely soaked and covered in mud.
    My cat just came in soaking wet like :lolwut::hmmm::eyeball::nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Good luck with that! Does she want it to be ginger or is that just what you think could be an unfortunate consequence?
    God I'm not doing it but she has herself and all I can say is :lolwut: She wanted it blonde but it's turned out like a bloody stripy tiger and canary yellow with a ginger tinge. :rolleyes: Don't do it yourself go to the hairdressers! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    My cat just came in soaking wet like :lolwut::hmmm::eyeball::nooo:
    Aww poor pussy The rain has stopped here at last!

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor pussy The rain has stopped here at last!
    I ust took a photo of her there lol

evil cat and my mum lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    wait till you get to fife...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I ust took a photo of her there lol

evil cat and my mum lol
    Aww...is it just the one cat you have? What's it called?

ReputationRep:
    Aww...is it just the one cat you have? What's it called?
    Yeah it's holly, its the onlly cat and its a bstardin cat, all it does its meow and eat

gaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Yeah it's holly, its the onlly cat and its a bstardin cat, all it does its meow and eat

gaah
    Reminds me in my kitten, never stops meowing. :p: The Glenbob cat is totally different but he sleeps a lot. :yep:

Have you any other pets?

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me in my kitten, never stops meowing. :p: The Glenbob cat is totally different but he sleeps a lot. :yep:

Have you any other pets?
    you have a cat called glenbob! awesome
    I got a dog a hamster and two fish too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    you have a cat called glenbob! awesome
    I got a dog a hamster and two fish too

Aww he is so cute!!! :yep:

This is the awesome Glenbob :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Aww he is so cute!!! :yep:

This is the awesome Glenbob :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh my god that is the cutest cat ever!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Oh my god that is the cutest cat ever!!
    Best cat I've ever had! :yep: We rescued him from the cat's protection 3 years ago, how could nobody want that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Best cat I've ever had! :yep: We rescued him from the cat's protection 3 years ago, how could nobody want that. :p:
    lol I have a worst cat
    Though my boyfriends cat is the best cat in the world, she likes me the most because she can smell me off his bed and she sleeps on the bed :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.