Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Hm. Did you get a new award letter afterwards, yeah? I might give that shot tomorrow, then. Thanks.

I'm not sure. I liked the look of the psychology paper, and I sort of miss writing essays. On the other hand, I've done physics formally and know I'm alright at it (although not fantastic) and it's easier to get higher marks in the sciences than the arts & humanities. I suppose I'll probably end up going for physics, as it's most likely to be useful. I'd just be a bit brassed off if I end up with a 2.1 rather than a first or a 2.2 rather than a 2.1 because I misjudged the option choice!
    Yeah, the new award letter came in a couple of day's later which was followed by the upgraded letter from the student loan company :yep: It took less than 5 minutes and was much less hassle than all the photocopying malarkey.

Don't know if it's a positive but at least we have more choice and flexibility over the first two years. The physics would be your best bet with computer science and as you said your familiar with it.

So your allowed to do an art's and science subject for your final degree then? I got the impression that it would have to be in the same facility. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    IF this was an actual common room then people would be skiving class (Student Room so I suppose :P) and passing the time by making human pyramids just in time for your guidance teacher to walk in, putting things which will go off and smell into the roof space, having pointless discussions instead of revising for their NAB next period and setting up 10 foot trampolines in the middle of them on the last day...I dont see any of this.
    (All of these honestly happened in my common room, I miss it so much )
    Have you read back a few pages and witnessed the oh so mighty sexual tension and innuendo that has formed a large part of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    how do you like your eggs in the mornin'? Unfertilized.

I need to stop toying with my sleeping pattern, I seriouly am one freaky ***** when I do :lolwut: 2 hours of int 2 maths today.

Tomorrow:

9-11 Chemistry 11-1 English 1-2 Guidance 2-4 UCAS 6-9 Human Biology

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    how do you like your eggs in the mornin'? Unfertilized.

I need to stop toying with my sleeping pattern, I seriouly am one freaky ***** when I do :lolwut: 2 hours of int 2 maths today.

Tomorrow:

9-11 Chemistry 11-1 English 1-2 Guidance 2-4 UCAS 6-9 Human Biology

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    12 hour day?! You poor thing...
    And two hours of each subject... owch.

I got a day off today :p: So I'm away out to look for a job.

I've been enrolled in college, for anyone whos intrested Left school too.
    I start at 9 in the morning and finish at 3 on Mondays and Wednesdays, 4 on Tuesdays and 12 on Thursdays (until next semester). I get Friday off :woo:

I've ordered my nurses uniform so I can go on placement - soo excited!! Haha.

How has everyone been? I've not been online in a whole week :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i have hd no sleep and i had a nightmare about google maps

yes, you heard tht right, google maps resulted in me waking up at 8 after 5 hours crappy hours of sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    i have hd no sleep and i had a nightmare about google maps

yes, you heard tht right, google maps resulted in me waking up at 8 after 5 hours crappy hours of sleep
    What did googlemaps do to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    What did googlemaps do to you?
    I dreamt I was looking up rotterdam which was in africa and africa was just plain and a popup came up telling me if I don't delete every click I;ve made in africa my computer will die
    And I couldn't delete all the clicks and get out of africa so it started to break my computer and the popups wouldnt stop

it was scary honestly haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I dreamt I was looking up rotterdam which was in africa and africa was just plain and a popup came up telling me if I don't delete every click I;ve made in africa my computer will die
    And I couldn't delete all the clicks and get out of africa so it started to break my computer and the popups wouldnt stop

it was scary honestly haha
    That does actually sound quite creepy:o:
    I've been to rotterdam, is quite a weird place. Definitely not in Africa though:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    That does actually sound quite creepy:o:
    I've been to rotterdam, is quite a weird place. Definitely not in Africa though:p:
    Yeah i've been too , it was quite grey place

ReputationRep:
    who the hell neg repped me just there wihtout a comment or name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    who the hell neg repped me just there wihtout a comment or name
    Someone from google maps? They see everything, you know...

ReputationRep:
    So many free periods in 6th year and I'm getting rather impatient working out stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Equinox Sky)
    I'm getting rather impatient working out stats
    AH applied maths?

ReputationRep:
    AH applied maths?
    You're keen :p:

I'm gonna guess geography

ReputationRep:
    5th/6th Years and Leave... 01-09-2009 13:56 Have some pos instead
    5th/6th Years and Leave... 01-09-2009 13:09

Thank you kind stranger :lolwut:

They neg repped me about a post I made at 10 last night

So confused lol

ReputationRep:
    AH applied maths?
    No, no AH Geography. I'm working out Pearson's Correlation Co-efficient but I've keyed in a value wrong or miss calculated as the critical value for 13 degrees of freedom is way off what I expected. Careless mistakes as usual!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Have you read back a few pages and witnessed the oh so mighty sexual tension and innuendo that has formed a large part of this thread?
    Ok Im on it, let me scroll back a bit. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    12 hour day?! You poor thing...
    And two hours of each subject... owch.

I got a day off today :p: So I'm away out to look for a job.

I've been enrolled in college, for anyone whos intrested Left school too.
    I start at 9 in the morning and finish at 3 on Mondays and Wednesdays, 4 on Tuesdays and 12 on Thursdays (until next semester). I get Friday off :woo:

I've ordered my nurses uniform so I can go on placement - soo excited!! Haha.

How has everyone been? I've not been online in a whole week :eek:
    Hello! :hello: You enjoying it I take it?

ReputationRep:
    Take that Unbeliever :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    You're keen :p:

I'm gonna guess geography
    :yep: Have you done it?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.