Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Oh yeah, I was going to ask did SAAS let you change your college over the phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    I'm going with friends but we are too lazy to go to much because we have sore feet and it's far too hot
    I find that if you don't stop walking, keep busy all the time, then your feet wont hurt so bad :p:

Until you stop walking that is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Oh yeah, I was going to ask did SAAS let you change your college over the phone?
    :o: Confession: I didn't try. I already had a pile of paperwork to be sent off, so it was easy to just add it to the pile. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    :o: Confession: I didn't try. I already had a pile of paperwork to be sent off, so it was easy to just add it to the pile. Sorry!
    *shakes head*
    I shall be checking up tomorrow. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ya liiaar
    People like you just fuel my firee :P

ReputationRep:
    How is everybody tonight?
    It's been rather quiet the past couple of night's!

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright, worried the move to uni is coming up to single numbers...:|

ReputationRep:
    How is everybody tonight?
    It's been rather quiet the past couple of night's!
    I AM speaking to you on fb btw.

:yep:

The thing is just pish though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I'm alright, worried the move to uni is coming up to single numbers...:|
    Yeah me too :hugs: Yesterday I was really stressed but took it out on a canvas painting :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too :hugs: Yesterday I was really stressed but took it out on a canvas painting :p:
    lol
    I got a freshers pass but I only know people on the floor above me have them so if nobody in my hall has one then I'm going to be left out D:
    It's worrying cos i spent £25 for it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    I AM speaking to you on fb btw.

:yep:

The thing is just pish though.
    Hmm...if you don't want too, don't :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    lol
    I got a freshers pass but I only know people on the floor above me have them so if nobody in my hall has one then I'm going to be left out D:
    It's worrying cos i spent £25 for it lol
    So what extra things does that give you? I got advised not to bother with one for my uni

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...if you don't want too, don't :p:
    :P

Get MSN then you big girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    :P

Get MSN then you big girl.
    Cheek, not speaking to you now!

ReputationRep:
    So what extra things does that give you? I got advised not to bother with one for my uni
    Q jumping, definate access to all the events except the after party for a snow boarding and skiiing event o.o
    So I'm defos going to alphabeat dave pearce and the futureheads and I don't even have to q lol

I think I save money too because it's like £6 to get into most of the events and it was only £25 for the pass
    So I only need to budget for drinks

ReputationRep:
    Cheek, not speaking now!

:O

Hmmmph, be that way then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Q jumping, definate access to all the events except the after party for a snow boarding and skiiing event o.o
    So I'm defos going to alphabeat dave pearce and the futureheads and I don't even have to q lol

I think I save money too because it's like £6 to get into most of the events and it was only £25 for the pass
    So I only need to budget for drinks
    Ooh sounds awesome, at least you know what's happening! Definitely worth it then and I'm sure there will be plenty peeps with it too.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh sounds awesome, at least you know what's happening! Definitely worth it then and I'm sure there will be plenty peeps with it too.
    Only found out earlier lol
    Theres a starbucks opening on campus on the sunday giving away free coffee and milkshakes to help my hangover

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Only found out earlier lol
    Theres a starbucks opening on campus on the sunday giving away free coffee and milkshakes to help my hangover
    Tut tut underage drinking :p: A starbucks just came to my town not that long ago, love the peach and raspberry muffins.

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut underage drinking :p: A starbucks just came to my town not that long ago, love the peach and raspberry muffins.
    Yeah

lol tbh I dunno how i'm going to manage staying up till 3 every morning though

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.