Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    The maths can wait but saas can't :p:
    SAAS: Done.
    SLC: worked my way through the slightly-misleading automated system to get an automated message telling me a few details about my account and then informing me that 'due to technical difficulties', they couldn't place my call at this time. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Do not mess with the powers that be :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    SAAS: Done.
    SLC: worked my way through the slightly-misleading automated system to get an automated message telling me a few details about my account and then informing me that 'due to technical difficulties', they couldn't place my call at this time. :mad:
    :woo: Did SAAS let you do it over the phone then? I got put through to student finance england once, no wonder the english are complaining they can't get them to answer :p:

ReputationRep:
    I remember waiting for my Hogwarts letter on my 11th birthday. I was a sad child :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing happens.

Called a bookshop near me. Christmas vacancies, OH YES!! She asked if I wanted to leave my name, but since no one can spell it right I said I'd leave it when I went into the shop. I should have left it there and then in case anyone gets in before me. :rolleyes: Feck.

ReputationRep:
    This post has been taken over by the forces of evil
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    what's up with all this neg rep?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    :woo: Did SAAS let you do it over the phone then? I got put through to student finance england once, no wonder the english are complaining they can't get them to answer :p:
    SAAS let you change your bank details over the phone if you have your NI number.

(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Called a bookshop near me.
    Is it a local one or a national chain? If the latter, I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the name? :puppyeyes:

(Original post by Meteorshower)
    Well, it was in a thread about "what unis look like hogwarts" :p:
    Everyone knows that Glasgow uni is the Hogwarts of Scotland. Just look at it! :p:

It's so beautiful. :love:

Granted, that's not too shabby either

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Is it a local one or a national chain? If the latter, I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the name? :puppyeyes:
    It's a pretty little indie bookshop. Waterstone's aren't recruiting near me :rolleyes: Trying to get into the Christmas recruitment. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    So has this one

(Original post by LuhLah)
    I remember waiting for my Hogwarts letter on my 11th birthday. I was a sad child :daydreaming:
    omg me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    This is crazy, was it this thread? There seems to be an army of neggers out to get us :p:

You're not annoying though, don't worry :p:
    Aw thanks

yep in this thread:rolleyes: Maybe someone's jealous of our enthralling conversations!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't decide if I should go out tonight or not It hasn't stopped raining all day!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, I'm reliving the results day Madness on the old discussion thread.

:awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Ahaha, I'm reliving the results day Madness on the old discussion thread.

:awesome:
    I wasn't on for results day, but I can't be bothered going back ad reading it all.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Lulz, I just got rep saying "I adore you" :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Lulz, I just got rep saying "I adore you" :blush:
    Aww. Anonymous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Aww. Anonymous?
    Yep.

By the way, forgot to post earlier, but Happy Belated Birthday!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.