The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TheRabbit
Yeah, we are talking about the animals lining up here...:biggrin:

Just out of interest - what did you have to do to volunteer at Brownies, did you need any training?

Nah just for cars and buses :p:

I used to be a guide so after finishing that I asked if I could be a Young Leader at a local Brownie pack :yep: No training but you need to be part of guiding or have been, it's really good, I usually do the games and crafts and then we get the odd pack holiday :biggrin:
Is there more than 1 negging us?
namedeprived
Show yourself anonymous reppers, just got another one! :eek:

:ninja:

It wasn't me though...too soon.
nessiehibs
Fun?

Yeah, I did enjoy plodding my way through puddles :p: Brownies was at least, it's my last week next Thursdau though :frown:
nessiehibs

More than one account, at least. You can only rep one person per day. I reckon it's one person (and I have a shrewd idea who) with several dupes.
nessiehibs

must be. Does it have any power?
rosie9391
Nah just for cars and buses :p:

I used to be a guide so after finishing that I asked if I could be a Young Leader at a local Brownie pack :yep: No training but you need to be part of guiding or have been, it's really good, I usually do the games and crafts and then we get the odd pack holiday :biggrin:

i was a guide (now a scout :p: ) might look into it, Ive always thought it would be good fun
Our AH Biology trip is to Kindrogan. Someone on here has been there am I right?
namedeprived
Show yourself anonymous reppers, just got another one! :eek:

Positive or Neg?
Reply 3709
Kirsteneg
Our AH Biology trip is to Kindrogan. Someone on here has been there am I right?

That would be me, for AH geo. It was great fun, very wet and muddy, and not nearly as much of a skive as we expected (work till 9:eek:) but a lot of hilarious times nonetheless. When are you going?
akj08
That would be me, for AH geo. It was great fun, very wet and muddy, and not nearly as much of a skive as we expected (work till 9:eek:) but a lot of hilarious times nonetheless. When are you going?

Did you quote me when i said my school went last year?
akj08

16th - 18th of September. Je deteste fieldwork. :frown:
rosie9391
Positive or Neg?

positive. :smile:
Reply 3713
nessiehibs
Did you rep me when i said my school went last year?

I don't think so for that, I just repped you cos I found you amusing, in a very disturbing kind of way:p:
Reply 3714
Kirsteneg
16th - 18th of September. Je deteste fieldwork. :frown:

Yeah the weather can be quite bad and the trekking isn't always fun, but the banter is good and it's nice to get away from school for a bit. I bet you'll enjoy it more than you think:smile:
akj08
I don't think so for that, I just repped you cos I found you amusing, in a very disturbing kind of way:p:

Meant to say, 'reply to me' :P
TheUnbeliever
More than one account, at least. You can only rep one person per day. I reckon it's one person (and I have a shrewd idea who) with several dupes.

Tbh I don't know how you could get a whole army of haters so it has to be one or two people only with numerous accounts- judging from your posts you are nice people!
TheUnbeliever

Who do you reckon it is?
TheRabbit
Tbh I don't know how you could get a whole army of haters so it has to be one or two people only with numerous accounts- judging from your posts you are nice people!

Yo TheRabbit

You at school or uni at Edinburgh?
Meteorshower
Who do you reckon it is?

It would seem quite pathetic for someone to have multi-accounts for the purpose of negging people in that pesky scottish common room. :rolleyes:

Latest