Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRabbit)
    Yeah, we are talking about the animals lining up here...

Just out of interest - what did you have to do to volunteer at Brownies, did you need any training?
    Nah just for cars and buses :p:

I used to be a guide so after finishing that I asked if I could be a Young Leader at a local Brownie pack :yep: No training but you need to be part of guiding or have been, it's really good, I usually do the games and crafts and then we get the odd pack holiday

ReputationRep:
    Is there more than 1 negging us?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Show yourself anonymous reppers, just got another one! :eek:
    :ninja:

It wasn't me though...too soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    Fun?
    Yeah, I did enjoy plodding my way through puddles :p: Brownies was at least, it's my last week next Thursdau though

ReputationRep:
    More than one account, at least. You can only rep one person per day. I reckon it's one person (and I have a shrewd idea who) with several dupes.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    must be. Does it have any power?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Nah just for cars and buses :p:

I used to be a guide so after finishing that I asked if I could be a Young Leader at a local Brownie pack :yep: No training but you need to be part of guiding or have been, it's really good, I usually do the games and crafts and then we get the odd pack holiday
    i was a guide (now a scout :p: ) might look into it, Ive always thought it would be good fun
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Our AH Biology trip is to Kindrogan. Someone on here has been there am I right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Show yourself anonymous reppers, just got another one! :eek:
    Positive or Neg?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Our AH Biology trip is to Kindrogan. Someone on here has been there am I right?
    That would be me, for AH geo. It was great fun, very wet and muddy, and not nearly as much of a skive as we expected (work till 9:eek:) but a lot of hilarious times nonetheless. When are you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    That would be me, for AH geo. It was great fun, very wet and muddy, and not nearly as much of a skive as we expected (work till 9:eek:) but a lot of hilarious times nonetheless. When are you going?
    Did you quote me when i said my school went last year?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    16th - 18th of September. Je deteste fieldwork.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Positive or Neg?
    positive.

ReputationRep:
    Did you rep me when i said my school went last year?
    I don't think so for that, I just repped you cos I found you amusing, in a very disturbing kind of way:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    16th - 18th of September. Je deteste fieldwork.
    Yeah the weather can be quite bad and the trekking isn't always fun, but the banter is good and it's nice to get away from school for a bit. I bet you'll enjoy it more than you think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    I don't think so for that, I just repped you cos I found you amusing, in a very disturbing kind of way:p:
    Meant to say, 'reply to me' :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    More than one account, at least. You can only rep one person per day. I reckon it's one person (and I have a shrewd idea who) with several dupes.
    Tbh I don't know how you could get a whole army of haters so it has to be one or two people only with numerous accounts- judging from your posts you are nice people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Who do you reckon it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRabbit)
    Tbh I don't know how you could get a whole army of haters so it has to be one or two people only with numerous accounts- judging from your posts you are nice people!
    Yo TheRabbit

You at school or uni at Edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Who do you reckon it is?
    It would seem quite pathetic for someone to have multi-accounts for the purpose of negging people in that pesky scottish common room. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.