Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    Dead Set is coming on babes and lads.
    boo. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    And you need to learn some grammar :p:

What's mental about me? :woo:
    Fair play, but i dont believe in grammar after 11. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    boo. :facepalm:
    you have no taste.

ReputationRep:
    Fair play, but i dont believe in grammar after 11. :yep:
    You didn't answer my question :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've done it a few times yeah. Usually when I need some space, and I have to do some serious thinking (I think an awful lot, but it's not so good when you don't feel as free as you do alone in the dark) about life, the universe and everything.

Nearly fell of a cliff last time though :p: The cliffs get really high really quickly and when it's dark it's not so easy to see!
    At least you can escape and get that empty, peaceful feeling, with just the waves crashing around you - must be great for thinking :yep:

Aww, solution would be to bring a torch. I had my wee torch tonight when walking through the wooded area, lots of tree roots to trip over

ReputationRep:
    You didn't answer my question :p:
    I dont intend to.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    you have no taste.
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm off to uni tomorrow so I don't know how often I'll be on this.
    Just want to say it's been fun, and also very supportive with exam results discussion/worry/panic, uni stress, school decisions and general emotional stuff, alongside some hilarious/downright bizarre conversations; unhealthy interests in boats and bananas, secret admirers, stalkers, hogwarts, unlikely marriages, euphemisms and crude sexual banter:p:

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    It's been good to have you around. Best of luck, and have a great time at university!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Just want to say it's been fun, and also very supportive with exam results discussion/worry/panic, uni stress, school decisions and general emotional stuff, alongside some hilarious/downright bizarre conversations; unhealthy interests in boats and bananas, secret admirers, stalkers, hogwarts, unlikely marriages, euphemisms and crude sexual banter:p:

Thanks everyone
    Enjoy it. :yep:

Dundee will have plenty boats, dont worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    At least you can escape and get that empty, peaceful feeling, with just the waves crashing around you - must be great for thinking :yep:

Aww, solution would be to bring a torch. I had my wee torch tonight when walking through the wooded area, lots of tree roots to trip over
    Can you not escape too? Surely there's some lovely nature within striking distance?

Pfft, torches are for the weak :p:

(you can gloat if I turn up a corpse in the sea tomorrow!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)

Thanks everyone
    Stay in touch, we'll miss you

Enjoy the crap out of uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)

Thanks everyone
    :grouphugs: Goodluck and enjoy yourself, you will go far. :yep: It has been an awesome couple of months!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)

Thanks everyone
    Awww. *wipes tear*

It has been fun, and all the best. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Can you not escape too? Surely there's some lovely nature within striking distance?

Pfft, torches are for the weak :p:

(you can gloat if I turn up a corpse in the sea tomorrow!)
    Yeah there is. I tend to just take off on my bike and go down to Lossiemouth, walk through the sand dunes with views across the firth or go up through the forest trails (love the forests in autumn, with the crunching of the leaves and colours :o: ).

It's scary and dark outside and there is a chance of being pounced upon :p: Haha, I hope not...well just in case, it's been good talking to you :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :sparta: what's this from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Yeah there is. I tend to just take off on my bike and go down to Lossiemouth, walk through the sand dunes with views across the firth or go up through the forest trails (love the forests in autumn, with the crunching of the leaves and colours :o: ).

It's scary and dark outside and there is a chance of being pounced upon :p: Haha, I hope not...well just in case, it's been good talking to you :p:
    Ah I guess being somewhat more female than I and living at least vaguely near population centres there's more of a risk, I keep forgetting these things. In that case, you are excused :p: I do wish I had forests to go to though! Shetland doesn't really do trees...

Been good talking to you too Rosie :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    :sparta: what's this from?
    The film '300'.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy it. :yep:

Dundee will have plenty boats, dont worry.
    I know, the discovery is a very big boat:p:

Couldn't resist it:ninja:

Thanks guys, and good luck everyone!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    The film '300'.
    Darn! Thought it was Troy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.