Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    whats wi all the late night walkers here? Am i missing the outdoor late night TSR orgy?

(Original post by LuhLah)
    You want him; on the floor and covered in baby oil.
    oh yeh.... Did anyone else think of 'Take me on the floor' by the veronicas?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    whats wi all the late night walkers here? Am i missing the outdoor late night TSR orgy?

There's only an orgy where you are. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Um, I was basically walking out in the cold to clear my mind bit, and I went in the woods. Halfway in, I heard a twig crack behind me and then I just filled with blind panic and I ran like the ******* wind lol. Prolly just some squirrel or something, but it's amazing how your mind can play tricks on ya :sad: I feel like such a retard now :rolleyes:

Anyways, how are you all his fine evening?
    That's three of us in a deep thinking mood tonight :yep: I was out a walk too and took my torch for walking through the woods, not good with sudden noises like that either :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    There's only an orgy where you are. :rolleyes:
    That'll be edinburgh by next week then.

Woop!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That'll be edinburgh by next week then.

Woop!
    too bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    too bad...
    dont pretnd like you wont happen to find yourself in Edinburgh one night and oops 'accidently' missed the last train.

ReputationRep:

We are all deep thinkers :p:

:ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Um, I was basically walking out in the cold to clear my mind bit, and I went in the woods. Halfway in, I heard a twig crack behind me and then I just filled with blind panic and I ran like the ******* wind lol. Prolly just some squirrel or something, but it's amazing how your mind can play tricks on ya :sad: I feel like such a retard now :rolleyes:

Anyways, how are you all his fine evening?
    I went outside for like 5 mins to feed my rabbits but after reading Dracula, everytime I hear a noise and just sprint inside.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    dont pretnd like you wont happen to find yourself in Edinburgh one night and oops 'accidently' missed the last train.
    :rofl: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    That's three of us in a deep thinking mood tonight :yep: I was out a walk too and took my torch for walking through the woods, not good with sudden noises like that either :p:
    Yeah, but it just sucks when the panic hits. It's like exam results x10^1^0 I thought it was like a serial killer.

I think that the brain makes us more aware when we're alone in the dark, so it makes us assume the worst and tries to get us outta that situation, but that's just me :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh so the floor is still up for offers :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im off to bed, early rise tomorow.

Feel free to follow though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but it just sucks when the panic hits. It's like exam results x10^1^0 I thought it was like a serial killer.

I think that the brain makes us more aware when we're alone in the dark, so it makes us assume the worst and tries to get us outta that situation, but that's just me :mmm:
    Haha yeah. My mind can't help but wonder and think the worst, even though I know nothing is there I hate if a noise occurs in the house, much prefer too be outside where your not trapped and and can just run :p:

ReputationRep:
    All the menfolk have left us.

Pussies.

ReputationRep:

Night. See you in a minute then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah. My mind can't help but wonder and think the worst, even though I know nothing is there I hate if a noise occurs in the house, much prefer too be outside where your not trapped and and can just run :p:
    I'm like that too. It's rather sad but, when I'm in the house alone at night, I always hear bloody footsteps down stairs. It's terrifying :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh so the floor is still up for offers :p:
    :talkhand:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

I'll be there in a minute... :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Hiyaaaaaa guys
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bex285)
    Hiyaaaaaa guys
    Hello. Turned nocturnal?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.