Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by acas13)
    Hello :wave: I have been away for a while
    :hi: hows life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I wouldn't advise doing that around her, at the moment anyone that sounds even the bit annoyed i'm going puts me over the edge and makes me homesick

Apparently the second I get there it will go away though :p: I can only hope

tbh though no getting told when to come home or get up or eat sounds nice
    It was only the other night though, we had a surprise leaving party for her and we both got a bit weepy but it's all good now :yep:
    that does sound rather exciting :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acas13)
    Hello :wave: I have been away for a while
    Hellloo! :wave:

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend and I broke up Sorry for posting something so personal here but I don't have anyone to talk to part from you guys right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    It was only the other night though, we had a surprise leaving party for her and we both got a bit weepy but it's all good now :yep:
    that does sound rather exciting :woo:
    Nobodys thrown me a party or bought me anything :p:

It better be more enjoyble than my life here...nobody would miss me here, or they will but not so much they would cry over it

Except maybe the boy lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    My girlfriend and I broke up Sorry for posting something so personal here but I don't have anyone to talk to part from you guys right now

Sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    *sticks out shoulder*

Argh, I can't imagine what i'd be doing right now if I were you, probably be unable to type for the tears

Is it cause your going to be moving apart?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :jumphug: You knew it wasn't really working for a while though didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    :jumphug: You knew it wasn't really working for a while though didn't you?
    We had our problems, yes. But we still really care a lot about each other. It's not just because we're moving, but that is a large factor (trying to answer different posts in this one quote)

It's ridiculously painful because I still think she's an amazing person. Our intention is to stay in touch though.

Bleh I am in tears rona

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: If you want to talk you can PM, here to listen.

ReputationRep:
    We had our problems, yes. But we still really care a lot about each other. It's not just because we're moving, but that is a large factor (trying to answer different posts in this one quote)

It's ridiculously painful because I still think she's an amazing person. Our intention is to stay in touch though.

Bleh I am in tears rona
    *pulls out tome of sad music we made*

I dunno what to say, seems noone does :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    :hugs: If you want to talk you can PM, here to listen.
    Thank you Rosie, I don't think i'm coherent enough at the moment but I appreciate it.

Bleh, it's nice to know you guys care though (however sad that sounds talking about people i haven't met!) That and Muse night on radio 1 is cheering me up slightly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    *pulls out tome of sad music we made*

I dunno what to say, seems noone does :p:
    Sorry Rona, Muse has taken over my listening :p: I'm so glad there new album is good, i'm gonna need it a lot soon :o:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thank you Rosie, I don't think i'm coherent enough at the moment but I appreciate it.

Bleh, it's nice to know you guys care though (however sad that sounds talking about people i haven't met!) That and Muse night on radio 1 is cheering me up slightly
    It's Muse night on Radio 1!? :eek:

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:

No problem but you know if you ever do, only a message away. :yep:
    Don't want to sound patronising but things will get easier, I've found time is the best healer.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Rona, Muse has taken over my listening :p: I'm so glad there new album is good, i'm gonna need it a lot soon :o:
    Not heard it D:

Ohh, good telly on bbc 1

will cheer you up :P I think, thhat guy from ppep show rob brydon and frankie boyle :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    It's Muse night on Radio 1!? :eek:

:jumphug:
    You've missed all the best stuff i'm afraid. If you're interested I-player it when it's up and if you want to skip straight to the majority of the stuff go two hours in.

ReputationRep:
    You never replied on FB, what's your favourite Muse Song? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You've missed all the best stuff i'm afraid. If you're interested I-player it when it's up and if you want to skip straight to the majority of the stuff go two hours in.
    YAY! :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.