Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: 4 days

Yopu uys must be sick of me and my nightly ':zomg: __ days' haha, honestly though, it just gets scarier and scarier!

I have a new mantra though, 'think like a dog'

Basically, dogs don't think too much about anything, enjoy the simple things in life etc

So I should do the same :p:

ReputationRep:
    OMg can we ply the google maps game and can I like have streets in which to spy on where you guys live :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    I will be praying that my local (read - 25 miles away :p:) cd shop will be selling the special edition. I should probably order it online but don't trust the post for it to come on Monday :p:

That said i'll probably be listening to it online constantly from whenever the songs get on the internet. The album is released in France and belgium (and Luxembourg I think :p:) on the 11th and Australia on the 13th so the tracks should find their way online then at least.
    Haha, local, is that in like Lerwick :p: Yeah, there is always a way of getting it :yep: Think I will get it, use the good old Tesco discount for the last time :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Haha, local, is that in like Lerwick :p: Yeah, there is always a way of getting it :yep: Think I will get it, use the good old Tesco discount for the last time :p:
    Just looked up aberdeen uni on maps, what halls you in? It all looks laaavley

Haha, you can see the top of my future home in stirling uni Excitingg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Right. Envisage me going around everyone randomly asking if their name is Jennifer, and if they say yes, walking away awkwardly. I rule at awkwardness. :yep:

I must sleep. Goodnight TSR.
    Hehe, she would just laugh :p:

Night Kirsten and have a good day tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    jam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    OMg can we ply the google maps game and can I like have streets in which to spy on where you guys live :p:
    sadly my town isn't on the system :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Just looked up aberdeen uni on maps, what halls you in? It all looks laaavley

Haha, you can see the top of my future home in stirling uni Excitingg
    Adam Smith up in Hillhead, you don't get a good view of it but you do of the old cobbled uni streets :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What's the Google Maps game? I'm on the Street View twice - once walking in front of my school, and once closer to home in the car (although that imagery isn't up yet).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    jam
    Isn't it a bit late for jam Now whos mental :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    What's the Google Maps game? I'm on the Street View twice - once walking in front of my school, and once closer to home in the car (although that imagery isn't up yet).
    It's a game that I made up.where eh, you see where your going to live/live..and people look t it n say..'that's nice'

haha, I wish I was

You should all look up east kilbride and have a gander at how **** it is hahaha

Ooh stirling looks so nice And the loch...eeeh!

Unbelivever cambridge looks delicious and i want to eat it

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it a bit late for jam Now whos mental :p:
    me?

ReputationRep:
    Adam Smith up in Hillhead, you don't get a good view of it but you do of the old cobbled uni streets :yep:
    Yeah I was at the cobbly bit

If you want to see a crap hole look up possil...lol :|

ReputationRep:
    Yep! It's actually a half decent place, some relatively obscure stuff there fairly often (like mogwai, explosions in the sky and this will destroy you)

Haha, I remember on athletics trips when we all needed to buy food we'd get this long distance runner who works at tescos to buy it all for us :p: Nothing like using a tesco discount on 200 odd quid of food :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Is there like a car that goes round with a 360 degree camera or something?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much, they're hard to miss. :p:

ReputationRep:
    There is a car with a camera at least, and it's been to Shetland! No idea when pictures are up though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep! It's actually a half decent place, some relatively obscure stuff there fairly often (like mogwai, explosions in the sky and this will destroy you)

Haha, I remember on athletics trips when we all needed to buy food we'd get this long distance runner who works at tescos to buy it all for us :p: Nothing like using a tesco discount on 200 odd quid of food :p:
    We've got a good little independant store which sounds just like that. God, how much food to you athletes need, going away for the week :p:

ReputationRep:
    wow it's rly hilly up north

and cold

I'm scared of you northerners :p:

ReputationRep:
    No idea when pictures are up though :p:
    Not sure on a precise schedule, but a few months. I was photographed outside my school in the first week or two of term, and we noticed that they were up around Christmas.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.