The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4680
:zomg: 4 days

Yopu uys must be sick of me and my nightly ':zomg: __ days' haha, honestly though, it just gets scarier and scarier!

I have a new mantra though, 'think like a dog'

Basically, dogs don't think too much about anything, enjoy the simple things in life etc

So I should do the same :p:
Reply 4681
OMg can we ply the google maps game and can I like have streets in which to spy on where you guys live :p:
Meteorshower
I will be praying that my local (read - 25 miles away :p:) cd shop will be selling the special edition. I should probably order it online but don't trust the post for it to come on Monday :p:

That said i'll probably be listening to it online constantly from whenever the songs get on the internet. The album is released in France and belgium (and Luxembourg I think :p:) on the 11th and Australia on the 13th so the tracks should find their way online then at least.

Haha, local, is that in like Lerwick :p: Yeah, there is always a way of getting it :yep: Think I will get it, use the good old Tesco discount for the last time :p:
Reply 4683
rosie9391
Haha, local, is that in like Lerwick :p: Yeah, there is always a way of getting it :yep: Think I will get it, use the good old Tesco discount for the last time :p:

Just looked up aberdeen uni on maps, what halls you in? It all looks laaavley

Haha, you can see the top of my future home in stirling uni :smile: Excitingg :biggrin:
Kirsteneg
Right. Envisage me going around everyone randomly asking if their name is Jennifer, and if they say yes, walking away awkwardly. I rule at awkwardness. :yep:

I must sleep. Goodnight TSR.

Hehe, she would just laugh :p:

Night Kirsten and have a good day tomorrow :biggrin:
jam
Ronar
OMg can we ply the google maps game and can I like have streets in which to spy on where you guys live :p:

sadly my town isn't on the system :p:
Ronar
Just looked up aberdeen uni on maps, what halls you in? It all looks laaavley

Haha, you can see the top of my future home in stirling uni :smile: Excitingg :biggrin:

Adam Smith up in Hillhead, you don't get a good view of it :frown: but you do of the old cobbled uni streets :yep:
What's the Google Maps game? I'm on the Street View twice - once walking in front of my school, and once closer to home in the car (although that imagery isn't up yet). :biggrin:
nessiehibs
jam

Isn't it a bit late for jam :s-smilie: Now whos mental :p:
Reply 4690
TheUnbeliever
What's the Google Maps game? I'm on the Street View twice - once walking in front of my school, and once closer to home in the car (although that imagery isn't up yet). :biggrin:

It's a game that I made up.where eh, you see where your going to live/live..and people look t it n say..'that's nice'

haha, I wish I was :frown:

You should all look up east kilbride and have a gander at how **** it is hahaha

Ooh stirling looks so nice :smile: And the loch...eeeh!

Unbelivever cambridge looks delicious and i want to eat it
rosie9391
Isn't it a bit late for jam :s-smilie: Now whos mental :p:

me?

:biggrin:
Reply 4692
rosie9391
Adam Smith up in Hillhead, you don't get a good view of it :frown: but you do of the old cobbled uni streets :yep:

Yeah I was at the cobbly bit

If you want to see a crap hole look up possil...lol :|
rosie9391

Yep! It's actually a half decent place, some relatively obscure stuff there fairly often (like mogwai, explosions in the sky and this will destroy you)

Haha, I remember on athletics trips when we all needed to buy food we'd get this long distance runner who works at tescos to buy it all for us :p: Nothing like using a tesco discount on 200 odd quid of food :p:
TheUnbeliever

Is there like a car that goes round with a 360 degree camera or something?
rosie9391

Pretty much, they're hard to miss. :p:

rosie9391

There is a car with a camera at least, and it's been to Shetland! No idea when pictures are up though :p:
Meteorshower
Yep! It's actually a half decent place, some relatively obscure stuff there fairly often (like mogwai, explosions in the sky and this will destroy you)

Haha, I remember on athletics trips when we all needed to buy food we'd get this long distance runner who works at tescos to buy it all for us :p: Nothing like using a tesco discount on 200 odd quid of food :p:

We've got a good little independant store which sounds just like that. God, how much food to you athletes need, going away for the week :p:
Reply 4698
wow it's rly hilly up north

and cold :frown:

I'm scared of you northerners :p:
Meteorshower
No idea when pictures are up though :p:

Not sure on a precise schedule, but a few months. I was photographed outside my school in the first week or two of term, and we noticed that they were up around Christmas.

Latest