Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Pretty much, they're hard to miss. :p:

Oh, well that's not been here yet anyway. I'm safe for now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    We've got a good little independant store which sounds just like that. God, how much food to you athletes need, going away for the week :p:
    I can't find your island

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    wow it's rly hilly up north

and cold

I'm scared of you northerners :p:
    Where were you looking? Hilly and cold = awesome but damp :p:

ReputationRep:
    Where were you looking? Hilly and cold = awesome but damp :p:
    Like at the really really hilly bit to the left of inverness

SCARY!

ReputationRep:
    I used to call 'gaelic' 'onion' when I was wee because it made me think of garlic

So I used to sit at the tv and say people were speaking in onion :mmm:

I don't trust people that speak in onion

ReputationRep:
    Not sure on a precise schedule, but a few months. I was photographed outside my school in the first week or two of term, and we noticed that they were up around Christmas.
    That's pretty smart though, I've been snooping :p: Do they get premission before allowing certain images or because of the face blur it's ok?

ReputationRep:
    We've got a good little independant store which sounds just like that. God, how much food to you athletes need, going away for the week :p:
    That was just for a couple of days :p:

I ate insane amounts of food then. I had four quadruple decker sandwiches (with crazily thick bread, so that in total it was like a kilo of bread... well, 2 pounds) with a pound of chicken in as filler in total. Then I had a roll with 12 bits of bacon in it. And that was one night :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Like at the really really hilly bit to the left of inverness

SCARY!
    Ooh, didn't realise the Inverness area was up. That's got some of the best scenic area's in Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    That was just for a couple of days :p:

I ate insane amounts of food then. I had four quadruple decker sandwiches (with crazily thick bread, so that in total it was like a kilo of bread... well, 2 pounds) with a pound of chicken in as filler in total. Then I had a roll with 12 bits of bacon in it. And that was one night :p:
    :eek: Where do you put it all, plus your skinny! Suppose with the amount of calories your burning you will need all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I can't find your island
    My Island :confused: What were you looking for?

ReputationRep:
    My Island :confused: What were you looking for?
    MOray?

Or am I just a very very wrong person here :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do they get premission before allowing certain images or because of the face blur it's ok?
    Cause and effect are the other way round. :p: They never got permission, but there was a big uproar in the States when it first came out, so they added automated face/registration plate blurring. It still runs into problems every so often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    MOray?

Or am I just a very very wrong person here :p:
    That's the county I live in :p: Type in Elgin and have a look at Lossiemouth aswell :p: I had a look at Possil, most of the shops were boarded up!

ReputationRep:
    That's the county I live in :p: Type in Elgin and have a look at Lossiemouth aswell :p: I had a look at Possil, most of the shops were boarded up!
    lol oops:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Cause and effect are the other way round. :p: They never got permission, but there was a big uproar in the States when it first came out, so they added automated face/registration plate blurring. It still runs into problems every so often.
    :ssh: I'm not good at English
    Oh right, yeah I've heard a few incidents with the face blurr not working. Were you in a big group of student's? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Where do you put it all, plus your skinny! Suppose with the amount of calories your burning you will need all that.
    I honestly have no idea. Apart from the odd late night walk I barely exercise these days. I eat pretty healthily though, never really have sweets or crap like that :p:

Type in st ninians isle if you wanna have a look at the beach I go to. There's some interesting scenery about shetland but it's largely fairly boring from above :p:

ReputationRep:
    after my epic failure at geography
    And the fact I have the worst cold in the world and pmt and stress about uni

I'm going to sleep

noight

ReputationRep:
    :ssh: I'm not good at English
    Huh? I wasn't knocking your English in any way - I just meant rather than 'they face blur so they don't need to ask permission' it was more a case of 'they didn't ask permissions so need to face blur'.

Oh right, yeah I've heard a few incidents with the face blurr not working.
    Yeah, it's quite impressive that it works as often as it does, although there are a fair few false positives (like random signs and billboards being blurred) and false negatives.

ReputationRep:
    I think i'll join you in that prospect Rona, I don't think i'm in the mood for getting really tired and scouring the internet at odd times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    I think i'll join you in that prospect Rona, I don't think i'm in the mood for getting really tired and scouring the internet at odd times.
    Night mate. Chin up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.