Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    SLIGHTLY TO THE RIGHT ACAS! that's what I meant

ReputationRep:
    There weren't any Shetland ones there were there? I know there's usually a biology trip this time of year to Aberdeen for a lab thing with other schools...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    There weren't any Shetland ones there were there? I know there's usually a biology trip this time of year to Aberdeen for a lab thing with other schools...
    I really don't know. :p: Advanced higher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Turriff. When you walk into the lab, at the wall opposite the door, slightly to the left. I was sitting at a table with a really tall guy from my school with glasses, and our biology head was small, white hair and glasses (man by the way ) And for the lectures we sat the first/second row of people on the left. You?
    Ahh ok this isn't working... I am going t cut to the chase! What do you look like!!?

I was sitting in the far left corner nearest the entrance... if you know what I mean! Me and my three chums walked in late from lunch :woo:

Don't get on amazingly with the people I was there with so I may have looked moody!

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know. :p: Advanced higher?
    Yep! Anderson High school if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Not too sure it is tricky trying to read name badges from afar! Sounds like the same trip though...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by acas13)
    Ahh ok this isn't working... I am going t cut to the chase! What do you look like!!?

I was sitting in the far left corner nearest the entrance... if you know what I mean! Me and my three chums walked in late from lunch :woo:

Don't get on amazingly with the people I was there with so I may have looked moody!
    The left as you walk in! I remember people walking in late from lunch. Do you have brown hair?
    I was wearing black skinny jeans, black converse, striped shirt underneath a black jumper/cardigan thing and have brown tied back hair with a sweeping fringe. I was with a group of 6 others (one of the girls is really pretty) and we went to the Hub for lunch if that helps at all.

I loved the lab coats. That alone may have swayed me to biomedical sciences instead of english.

Also, are you going on any AH english trips this year...we are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    hmmm, yeh, Glasgow gave me a conditional now that i think about it. Was only 1 B at higher level though. So i wouldnt think they would give you that much of a condition.

Dont underestimate how easy it is to give up in 6th year. :yep:
    I have done barely any work in sixth year so far! Can't seem to get back into the way of things...

ReputationRep:

[/QUOTE]

Michael wants :p:

ReputationRep:
    The left as you walk in! I remember people walking in late from lunch. Do you have brown hair?
    I was wearing black skinny jeans, black converse, striped shirt underneath a black jumper/cardigan thing and have brown tied back hair with a sweeping fringe. I was with a group of 6 others (one of the girls is really pretty) and we went to the Hub for lunch if that helps at all.

I loved the lab coats. That alone may have swayed me to biomedical sciences instead of english.

Also, are you going on any AH english trips this year...we are.
    Oh I actually think I can picture you :woo: yeah I have brown hair, although so did the other to girls I was with. I have dark brown curly/beachy type hair, was wearing black skinny jeans, glasdiator sandals, a teal top with a black cardi over, and had a big pink pashmina on when I came in from lunch! :-) We went to the hub too, got me some pasta :yep:

We were meant to be going to some creative writing thing for english but I can't go, in going to san francisco instead to see my daddy are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    There was never any question of me not doing AH Chem purely because of the fact we got our own labcoats!

ReputationRep:
    I have done barely any work in sixth year so far! Can't seem to get back into the way of things...
    And you never will.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh I actually think I can picture you :woo: yeah I have brown hair, although so did the other to girls I was with. I have dark brown curly/beachy type hair, was wearing black skinny jeans, glasdiator sandals, a teal top with a black cardi over, and had a big pink pashmina on when I came in from lunch! :-) We went to the hub too, got me some pasta :yep:

We were meant to be going to some creative writing thing for english but I can't go, in going to san francisco instead to see my daddy are you guys?
    I think I remember you actually, I think.
    We're meant to be going to a creative writing thing to - Write Fest - at Aberdeen Uni but I have a biology trip the same day so can't go...but I went last year to the one at Fyvie castle. And we're also going to meet Carol Ann Duffy at Fraserburgh Academy on the 22nd September.

ReputationRep:
    How does that remind you of me Ape :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think I remember you actually, I think.
    We're meant to be going to a creative writing thing to - Write Fest - at Aberdeen Uni but I have a biology trip the same day so can't go...but I went last year to the one at Fyvie castle. And we're also going to meet Carol Ann Duffy at Fraserburgh Academy on the 22nd September.
    i just read your bio :P

:kiss2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by nessiehibs)
    i just read your bio :P

:kiss2:
    YAY! :woo: Clearly!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh so did you see my school then? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    doing the whole pipette made me feel like a proper forensic scientist - like I should be on CSI. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Oh so did you see my school then? :p:
    what school were you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.