The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4960
Boyfreinds 18th was good

Went to glasgow open day today but we didn't actually go into the uni :P Just sat about kelvingrove

moving away soon, oh yeahh :smile:
nessiehibs
defo.

What time is it? E4 or C4?

ta :P:

Channel 4
Kirsteneg
Channel 4

Awesome

Cheers. Hopefully, Im home in time for it. :p:
Ronar
moving away soon, oh yeahh :smile:

Sounding positive! You looking forward to it a bit more, now?
nessiehibs
Awesome

Cheers. Hopefully, Im home in time for it. :p:

so why doesn't he just do the lottery every week to win it?
Reply 4965
Ugh. I, along with 5 other people in the class, screwed up our UCAS registration :mmm: We accidently put "individual students" lol, just waiting on the college to change it to "applying through college" or deleting my whole pitiful registration so I have to re-register lol, trust me and my lack of sleep :awesome:
Reply 4966
TheUnbeliever
Sounding positive! You looking forward to it a bit more, now?

It's more that I know that my friends and family are still going to be there for me, it's like before there was a subconcious worry there sbout that but I know now that it will be fine :smile:

Strange lol

whens cambs?
Kirsteneg

Dunno.

Id be more impressed if he had an actual ticket for tonights draw (with the time purchased on it if they do that) and either destroyed the ticket or gave winnings to charity. :yep:
Kirsteneg

Because he cheated :p:
It's the quietest I've seen it in here for a while!

I missed that Derren Brown show :frown:
Ronar
It's more that I know that my friends and family are still going to be there for me, it's like before there was a subconcious worry there sbout that but I know now that it will be fine :smile:

Good stuff :smile: You should enjoy it, I'm feeling really envious of all the people who're off on jollies at university already.

whens cambs?

About three and a half weeks. I arrive in college on the 3rd, so we're heading down on the 2nd and breaking the journey up with a stay overnight at a Travel Inn or something. Not sure on exactly how we're doing it yet: if we all go together, we have to take the big car, which I can't drive; but if we take the small car, I can share the driving, but not everyone can go (so the drive back will be horrible for one person).
Reply 4971
TheUnbeliever
Good stuff :smile: You should enjoy it, I'm feeling really envious of all the people who're off on jollies at university already.

About three and a half weeks. I arrive in college on the 3rd, so we're heading down on the 2nd and breaking the journey up with a stay overnight at a Travel Inn or something. Not sure on exactly how we're doing it yet: if we all go together, we have to take the big car, which I can't drive; but if we take the small car, I can share the driving, but not everyone can go (so the drive back will be horrible for one person).

Three an a half weeks ! :zomg:
That's so long, here's everyone with me bored and looking forward to uni in the next week haha
Can't you just slam down the motorway at like 3 in the morning and get there for like 11 :p: That what we'd do
Take the big car, You will want the space

Lol i'll keep regular updates about how i'm getting on and hopefully settling your minds :wink:
Ronar
Lol i'll keep regular updates about how i'm getting on and hopefully settling your minds :wink:

Yeah do :p: My friend will be on part of your course!
Reply 4973
rosie9391
Yeah do :p: My friend will be on part of your course!

Ooh, awesome

Don't tell her the reason I know you is because I sit on forums all day long xD
Ronar
Ooh, awesome

Don't tell her the reason I know you is because I sit on forums all day long xD

Same goes to you :p: She's doing Politics and Sociology :yep:
TheUnbeliever

I'm flying down. Don't trust my mum with the driving, she passed two months after I did (yes you read that right :yep: ). Hopefully one big suitcase will be all I need. I'm hoping to squeeze a printer into the case too.
ukdragon37
I'm flying down. Don't trust my mum with the driving, she passed two months after I did (yes you read that right :yep: ). Hopefully one big suitcase will be all I need. I'm hoping to squeeze a printer into the case too.

Heh, both my parents have more than 3 decades of driving on me. :p: You must be much more efficient (or, at least, planning on living much more frugally) than I am if you can manage with just a suitcase! I'm looking at maybe one rolling duffel bag and then a handful of large plastic boxes, plus a couple other small bags (laptop, messenger bag).
TheUnbeliever
Heh, both my parents have more than 3 decades of driving on me. :p: You must be much more efficient (or, at least, planning on living much more frugally) than I am if you can manage with just a suitcase! I'm looking at maybe one rolling duffel bag and then a handful of large plastic boxes, plus a couple other small bags (laptop, messenger bag).

I don't have much clothes to take with me and I could always buy what I need in Cambridge.

I might be arriving on the 1st or 2nd by the way, due to the possible IET interview on the 30th and unhelpful flight times. I also have a splenectomy scheduled before then :s-smilie:
ukdragon37
I don't have much clothes to take with me and I could always buy what I need in Cambridge.

I'm not planning on going nuts with clothes, but as I think about it, I'm hardly travelling light (couple shirts and ties, two suits, few t-shirts and jeans, a couple warmer cardigans and a winter jacket). Might grab a couple vacuum bags for soft things.

I might be arriving on the 1st or 2nd by the way, due to the possible IET interview on the 30th and unhelpful flight times. I also have a splenectomy scheduled before then :s-smilie:

Oh, best of luck with that interview, if I haven't already done that! What's the splenectomy for, if you don't mind me asking? Nothing serious, I hope.
TheUnbeliever
Oh, best of luck with that interview, if I haven't already done that! What's the splenectomy for, if you don't mind me asking? Nothing serious, I hope.

It's for ITP. I actually only found out I had it a month ago and my haematologist wants it treated quickly before I have to move healthcare.

Latest