Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    see if you get warned, does your post count go down? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    see if you get warned, does your post count go down? :confused:
    No. You get (temp?) banned if you accumulate 15 warning points, and they decrease to 0 over time. They have no effect on post count, though. (Our old results day thread got moved to chat, which has no post count - could that be the cause of whatever you're looking at?)

ReputationRep:
    My cat died today :sad:

(Original post by LuhLah)
    My cat died today :sad:
    :shock: NOOOOOO I'm so sorry LuhLah. :hugs: Was he/she an old cat? I'm sure he/she had a lovely life.

ReputationRep:
    soo...what has everyone been doing today?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    soo...what has everyone been doing today?
    Well, I went to tesco to get the new guitar hero for wii :love: and then came home and found an AMAZING clothes website which, when I eventually get money, will buy the whole stock. :p: Yourself?

Can you edit an unread e-mail that you've already sent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Can you edit an unread e-mail that you've already sent?
    No.*

* With a couple caveats that almost certainly do not apply here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Well, I went to tesco to get the new guitar hero for wii :love: and then came home and found an AMAZING clothes website which, when I eventually get money, will buy the whole stock. :p: Yourself?
    I was working in the morning/afternoon then took a wander through town to see if I needed anymore things for uni. Came home and plonked on the couch for a night in front of the TV :p: So nothing exciting but it was my last Saturday at Tesco! :woo:

What clothes website?

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    No.*

* With a couple caveats that almost certainly do not apply here.
    Aw hell. :sad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    I was working in the morning/afternoon then took a wander through town to see if I needed anymore things for uni. Came home and plonked on the couch for a night in front of the TV :p: So nothing exciting but it was my last Saturday at Tesco! :woo:

What clothes website?
    This. http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/pro...s__&__Trousers

It's a bit out there but I LOVE it :love: (this section in particular - i.e. not the goth stuff :no:), and the converse stuff.

Well, I went to tesco to get the new guitar hero for wii :love: and then came home and found an AMAZING clothes website which, when I eventually get money, will buy the whole stock. :p:
    Yeah which clothes website?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    question : if you apply to more than one course at the same uni, do they see the courses you've applied for within their uni?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of the new Guitar Hero? I'm thinking of getting it...

question : if you apply to more than one course at the same uni, do they see the courses you've applied for within their uni?
    Only if they're within the same faculty I think, like the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. You have to state on your UCAS form which one you prefer, though. :borat:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Only if they're within the same faculty I think, like the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. You have to state on your UCAS form which one you prefer, though. :borat:
    Good. :yep:
    Which part of the UCAS form do you have to do that. I've put in the choices but not come across that yet.

ReputationRep:
    Aw hell. :sad:
    Say something you regret?

You have to state on your UCAS form which one you prefer, though. :borat:
    Er, not unless they've changed the form quite significantly from the 2009 cycle.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the admissions staff will know.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    What do you think of the new Guitar Hero? I'm thinking of getting it...
    The other guitar heroes are more hard, not so good songs whereas this one is more contemporary than the other ones, with artist like Kings of Leon, Attack! Attack!, 3 Doors Down, Coldplay, The Raconteurs, The Killers :love: but still a few classics thrown in like Johnny Cash, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits. The full set list is on wikipedia if you want to check it out.

Say something you regret?
    No, just didn't make a position I was applying for clear enough. I sent a follow-up e-mail though.

Er, not unless they've changed the form quite significantly from the 2009 cycle.
    You do have to say somewhere in your application which is your preferred course.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.