Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Er, I find exercise generally makes me feel better, as you'd expect (endorphins and all that), but nothing that I would remotely describe as a 'high'. :o:
    Well yeah, I feel invincible after a sesh :awesome: but not like "OMG RUNNING :coma:."

(Original post by Dado Prso)
    others have already answered i see. i would say if you're in reasonable shape you should be aiming for about 6/7 minutes.
    Thanks!!!

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    This song is pretty beautiful:

It is. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh goodness, what a day. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Oh goodness, what a day. :sad:
    :console: What happened?

ReputationRep:
    :console: What happened?
    Packing, arguements with the mother, goodbyes, more packing and now the nerves have kicked in. :o: I think I'll just stay at home. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Packing, arguements with the mother, goodbyes, more packing and now the nerves have kicked in. :o: I think I'll just stay at home. :p:
    Oh dear :p: I have to admit, my nerves are beginning to psyche me out a little. But it should be something you can just throw yourself into and not have time to be nervous until it's all over, by which time it's a fait accompli. Arguments with parents are never good, but it's just a stressful time, you'll all move on quickly enough!

Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    I totally just got stuck to my sofa, courtesy of Derren Brown :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear :p: I have to admit, my nerves are beginning to psyche me out a little. But it should be something you can just throw yourself into and not have time to be nervous until it's all over, by which time it's a fait accompli. Arguments with parents are never good, but it's just a stressful time, you'll all move on quickly enough!

Best of luck
    Haha thanks, it's just became 'real' all of a sudden. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I totally just got stuck to my sofa, courtesy of Derren Brown :p:
    Did he do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Did he do it?
    Well...

I watched it on channel 4, distracted by MSN, TSR and my mum who kept walking in. It didn't work and I was really dissapointed so I watched it again on channel 4 +1. No distractions this time. And it worked! My bum and right leg became stiff and I couldn't move them! I could move my back, left leg and arms though. It felt like pins and needles and really heavy. It didn't last as long as the people on the telly either, wore off after about 30 seconds but I was totally freaked though! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I see your enjoying the troll threads tonight :p: :poo:

ReputationRep:
    I see your enjoying the troll threads tonight :p: :poo:
    Aha, it was a stupid thread and it seemed so right!
    There don't tend to be many meaningful threads at this time, may aswell make the best use of whats provided :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aha, it was a stupid thread and it seemed so right!
    There don't tend to be many meaningful threads at this time, may aswell make the best use of whats provided :p:
    Agreed I also thought of the iced gem discussion though which wasn't too good. :p:

How was the interview by the way?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was eating iced gems the other day...it reminded me of here.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed I also thought of the iced gem discussion though which wasn't too good. :p:

How was the interview by the way?
    It seemed to go really well actually and for some strange reason I didn't panic! lol.
    I've to expect a phone call from them at some point this weekend so I'll let you know in good time :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    I was eating iced gems the other day...it reminded me of here.
    Me too! But the coloured ones.
    I want choc gems, they taste better :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Me too! But the coloured ones.
    I want choc gems, they taste better :p:
    never had the chocolate ones...don't really know if I want to now. :poo:

Awww man...last year at school though kinda bored of everyone in my year at high school :p:. Can't wait to go to uni and meet loads of new folk.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Awww man...last year at school though kinda bored of everyone in my year at high school :p:. Can't wait to go to uni and meet loads of new folk.
    everyone in my year are slowly starting to hate each other...it's quite fun really.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.