Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    technically, I edited my original post before anyone posted so....I win.
    If we want to play that game... the edit stamp on your post is 22:24, which puts you approximately contemporaneous with my post, not to mention after two intermediate posts, although we haven't any greater precision to tell the two apart. Additionally, even if you were correct, that doesn't change the validity of my claim: you asserted that you now knew the meaning, but did not state it, allowing me to continue to be the first to do so.

So, in conclusion: nuh-uh! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Oi heather, here nao.

:hmmm:
    Ooooh, me likey!

ReputationRep:
    How do you appear hidden?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    How do you appear hidden?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    :rofl:
    Not quite what I ment, exactly.
    :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If we want to play that game... the edit stamp on your post is 22:24, which puts you approximately contemporaneous with my post, not to mention after two intermediate posts, although we haven't any greater precision to tell the two apart. Additionally, even if you were correct, that doesn't change the validity of my claim: you asserted that you now knew the meaning, but did not state it, allowing me to continue to be the first to do so.

So, in conclusion: nuh-uh! :p:
    ooooooooooh. I apologise for ever doubting your superior intelligence as I am now aware that I am, in all ways possible, inferior to you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooooh. I apologise for ever doubting your superior intelligence as I am now aware that I am, in all ways possible, inferior to you. :p:
    Damn straight.

I'm sorry, I'm now bored and the weather sucks enough that I can't do anything. :mad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Damn straight.

I'm sorry, I'm now bored and the weather sucks enough that I can't do anything. :mad:
    would it matter that the weather sucks at this time of day/night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I'm feeling all teen angstish today
    Join the club.

What's up?

ReputationRep:
    would it matter that the weather sucks at this time of day/night?
    Yes! Its fun jumping of the trampoline in the dark, while wearing your jammies.
    But not while its raining... you fall all over the place, slip everywhere and soak your pretty jammies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iaincarinish)
    Join the club.

What's up?
    I'm almost ashamed to say it was because the guy I like hadn't spoken to me since this morning.....but then he text
    I still feel pathetic for how bad a mood I was in though, lol.
    Why are you in the club?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I'm almost ashamed to say it was because the guy I like hadn't spoken to me since this morning.....but then he text
    I still feel pathetic for how bad a mood I was in though, lol.
    Why are you in the club?
    Hmm, just contemplating things, I'm thinking about leaving school, cos to be honest I ain't really enjoying 6th year too much. But it's such a big step, I just don't know!

ReputationRep:
    But not while its raining... you fall all over the place, slip everywhere and soak your pretty jammies
    I'd laugh.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah, I was on the trampoline with my brother in the snow (couple of feet deep) so I told him to jump off as the snow would dampen the fall. So he jumped and did a belly flop onto the snow and got winded. Now he says I pushed him. :ninja: It was hilarious at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iaincarinish)
    Hmm, just contemplating things, I'm thinking about leaving school, cos to be honest I ain't really enjoying 6th year too much. But it's such a big step, I just don't know!
    Its not actually. You don't notice the change because your new found freedom feels awesome.
    If you're unhappy, give it serious consideration. See a careers adviser?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I was on the trampoline with my brother in the snow (couple of feet deep) so I told him to jump off as the snow would dampen the fall. So he jumped and did a belly flop onto the snow and got winded. Now he says I pushed him. :ninja: It was hilarious at the time.
    Aww!!!
    Lmao, I'd so have loved to see that. Definate 'You've Been Framed' moment :p:

My little brother was once bouncing on my cousins trampoline and I was in the kitchen so I could see what he did. Well, he jumped very high, landed odd that his knees bent a bit and then he went flying off the trampoline into the washing line. I was on the floor killing myself laughing, I couldn't breathe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    My little brother was once bouncing on my cousins trampoline and I was in the kitchen so I could see what he did. Well, he jumped very high, landed odd that his knees bent a bit and then he went flying off the trampoline into the washing line. I was on the floor killing myself laughing, I couldn't breathe.
    :rofl: Aw bless him!! Was he okay?

ReputationRep:
    Its not actually. You don't notice the change because your new found freedom feels awesome.
    If you're unhappy, give it serious consideration. See a careers adviser?

Hmm, I will give it serious thought and seek some guidance on it.
    I need a job though, to save up for uni next year.

ReputationRep:
    *Big Yawn* Need a sleep now.
    Night night everyone xxxx

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.