The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kirsteneg
That's stupid as the AH cancels out the higher anyway.

Perhaps he attended both classes but only sat the AH exam.
Ahh the school got the appeals today.. I didn't get mine :frown: Only 2 folk got it out of like 30 folk who put in an appeal.

So gutted.
Reply 6302
EmmaDilemma
Ahh the school got the appeals today.. I didn't get mine :frown: Only 2 folk got it out of like 30 folk who put in an appeal.

So gutted.

:console:
Kirsteneg
That's stupid as the AH cancels out the higher anyway.

It was in case he failed AH and so he could get the background higher knowledge needed for AH.
Ape Gone Insane

I'm already doing too much anyway. :sigh:

what are you looking to achieve by doing so much? i know you said before that you enjoy maths, english, philosophy etc but whats the point in taking extras on top like AH statistics and accounting?
Hia peoples. :smile:
Ape Gone Insane

It's never too late...I just started AH Statistics yesterday :awesome:

:awesome:
Hey, Heather. How was your day?
xo-Heva
Hia peoples. :smile:

ello :biggrin:
How are you this evening?
It was very good. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside :p:
How was yours?
bonjour. Just writing a personal statement for english. It's actually pretty damn good if I say so myself.:yep:
So have you've decided just English Kirsten? :biggrin:
Kirsteneg
bonjour. Just writing a personal statement for english. It's actually pretty damn good if I say so myself.:yep:

Hello.

So you've finally decided then?:smile:

Whilst your at it, fancy writing my PS?:p:
Actually, to my horror I ralised that most people from my old school have their UCAS applications almost complete. This has scared me quite a bit... does anyone know the deadline?
namedeprived
Hello.

What and where are you applying? :smile:
xo-Heva
Actually, to my horror I ralised that most people from my old school have their UCAS applications almost complete. This has scared me quite a bit... does anyone know the deadline?

15th January for most courses to be given equal consideration, though your school/college may have an earlier deadline (ours is towards the end of November)
namedeprived
Hello.

Rosie9391
So have you've decided just English Kirsten?

Oooooooooh, no I haven't actually decided yet but I'm going to write one for english and one for biomed so when I eventually decide (no later than mid-November) I will already have a personal statement done. :yep:

What is namedeprived doing after schoolio? some mathsy thing?
xo-Heva

Don't worry, it's not until January 15th.
rosie9391
What and where are you applying? :smile:

Kirsteneg
What is namedeprived doing afer schoolio? some mathsy thing?

Maths, probably at Glasgow, Strathclyde, St Andrews and maybe Edinburgh. Might apply for Maths + French at Glasgow as well. Unfortunatley St Andrew's don't seem to offer it any more. :frown:

Glad to see you're enjoying your start to uni by the way, Rosie. :smile:
rosie9391

The university that everyone at my school is desperate to get into is Aberdeen :yep: for medicine, languages etc. They all say it's beautiful and has a great nightlife, but I haven't visited in years so I wouldn't know :frown: So, prepare for an influx of people from my school next year :awesome:

Latest