Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :lolwut: LOOOOOOOOOOOL, legendary. Imagine being in the same room as TheUnbeliever and Meteorshower for a day. And none of us knowing about each other. :awesome:

I used to have such a thing for Claire :coma: and it's good that Katie doesn't use TSR. :yep:

Moving on, anybody played Chocolate Russian Roulette?
    Sounds dangerous, please explain. :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :lolwut: LOOOOOOOOOOOL, legendary. Imagine being in the same room as TheUnbeliever and Meteorshower for a day. And none of us knowing about each other. :awesome:

I used to have such a thing for Claire :coma: and it's good that Katie doesn't use TSR. :yep:

Moving on, anybody played Chocolate Russian Roulette?
    No I haven't. What exactly does that entail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Just notice you have over 1000 posts in this thread! :eek:

:awesome:

9 or so identical looking chocolates (shaped like bullets)...1 of them is an extremely, extremely hot chilli :eek: and you take it in turns eating them.
    ....Thats it? Hell, strip poker is more exciting.

I was playing Strip Poker last week. :eek:

:coma: Strip Poker :coma:
    Pervert

:ninja:

strip poker is fun when drunk. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    leaving
    Overnighting it into Saturday - Friday night packing the car, then leaving about 1 AM to arrive in college about 8. :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by iaincarinish)
    Just notice you have over 1000 posts in this thread! :eek:

:awesome:
    Yeah I know. It's insane. If this gets moved to chat too then I'll have about 400 post count altogether. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Read what you missed :teeth:
    I've been lurking for the last 10 minutes or so, catching up!

Then be afraid. :afraid:
    Pfft, you need to try harder, my good man.

ReputationRep:
    This thread does have an astonishing number of stalkers, as I've already said. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Who? :ninja:
    Meteorshower
    Meteorshower's stalker :p:
    ukdragon
    Myself :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's not me you have to be afraid of. It's ... *whispers* Kirsten.

She may find you, unexpectedly...it's that feeling you get...when you know someone is watching you. :eek:

Be afraid. :afraid:

PS. Acas just disappeared. Clue ... :ninja:
    :eek: You're next. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Huh, Ape's actually been relatively sensible. A quick Google for his name and school turns up virtually nothing relevant, whereas Googling my (fairly unique) name turns up hundreds of results, all of which are me. :o:

Do you think some of us will meet eventually? :holmes: I so want to be there if Ape and Meteorshower meet.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise googling my full name which is not Ape :p: brings up 8 pages of results about/relevant to me. :awesome: :sigh:
    :rofl: O RLY?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Do you think some of us will meet eventually? :holmes: I so want to be there if Ape and Meteorshower meet.
    I'll almost certainly be at Glasgow next year.

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    whereas Googling my (fairly unique) name turns up hundreds of results, all of which are me.
    I'll never understand how anyone could be comfortable with that... the chief reason I don't use facebook et al is this. All these strangers gawking at my information, argh. I guess I'll be using a pseudonym when I write that educational book. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    I'll never understand how anyone could be comfortable with that... the chief reason I don't use facebook et al is this. All these strangers gawking at my information, argh. I guess I'll be using a pseudonym when I write that educational book. :p:
    I'm not wonderfully comfortable with it, but the damage was already done years ago. My Facebook profile doesn't show up in search engines, in a Facebook search, hides everything except my friends and is impossible to add unless you're in the same university network. Pretty much everything that turns up in Google for my name is positive (good posts on programming forums, Wikipedia account, etc) so whilst not ideal, it's not terrible, either. It would be nice if USENET posts from like a decade ago would die, though. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Anybody seen Meteorshowers latest FB update?
    "Sorry, this Profile is currently unavailable."

Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, the stalkers are back on force :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    on force
    Jedi stalkers? :p:

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    I'll almost certainly be at Glasgow next year.

Same :yep: especially if I want to do English Lit with History there.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.