Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    I know that I'm away but she could off had the decency to speak things through and let me see him before going...god I'm in tears over my cat! :o:
    Ooh :hugs: Thats awful.
    Do you know whos looking after him now? Will you still be able to visit him?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    what the heck is that meant to be?
    (Original post by Vitamin D)
    Rude.
    = neg.

How exactly?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Did you take "What the heck is that meant to be" offensively or rude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Ooh :hugs: Thats awful.
    Do you know whos looking after him now? Will you still be able to visit him?
    Don't know since I quickly finished the phone call in a wee strop. :o:

How are you tonight?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What is wrong with this world?

It's only Wednesday?! The days go by too slowly in 6th year.

For no reason this picture came into my head today at school and I burst out laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Did you take "What the heck is that meant to be" offensively or rude?
    I didn't find it either, you were mearley questioning the weird looking smiley that doesn't self explain itself :p: Me thinks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    For no reason this picture came into my head today at school and I burst out laughing:

:rofl:
    I can just imagine someone sitting in a silent classroom and bursting out laughing randomly. I hate it when that happens and you can't stop laughing.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I didn't find it either, you were mearley questioning the weird looking smiley that doesn't self explain itself :p: Me thinks
    Thank you! Exactly my motive for asking the question. Some people need to lighten up methinks. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Haha bet the people around gave you a weird look :p: I found the tie rather amusing, it reminds me in the strange ones the maths/physic teachers wear!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh, my personal statement is "brilliant" apparently. Now just need to write one for biomed. *sighs*

What stage is everyone else at with UCAS?

I can just imagine someone sitting in a silent classroom and bursting out laughing randomly. I hate it when that happens and you can't stop laughing.
    That was me in the Higher English exam, I finished like 10 mins before time up, so I had to sit quietly in the hall while other people were still working. I was looking about and this random picture popped into my head, so I just burst out laughing. The examiner was looking at me suspiciously, she must've thought I was wrong in the head or something.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Haha bet the people around gave you a weird look :p: I found the tie rather amusing, it reminds me in the strange ones the maths/physic teachers wear!
    Our class bought the chemistry teacher a tie with conical flasks, periodic table and whatnot on it; he wore it for the whole of the next year. :yep:

Oh, my personal statement is "brilliant" apparently. Now just need to write one for biomed. *sighs*

What stage is everyone else at with UCAS?
    Only registered yesterday :rolleyes: I like to chill. Will probably do a personal statement next week for my choices.

ReputationRep:
    Aww it's awful and then they want you to explain and their expression is like :lolwut: I got a fit of the giggles last night reading tsr and it must off echoed through the corridor. :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    That was me in the Higher English exam, I finished like 10 mins before time up, so I had to sit quietly in the hall while other people were still working. I was looking about and this random picture popped into my head, so I just burst out laughing. The examiner was looking at me suspiciously, she must've thought I was wrong in the head or something.
    Haha. That would have been funny.
    Well, this particular person in my year aligns everything on their table perpendicularly after she's finished her exam, or pretends to drive a motorbike. Hilarious. :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Aww it's awful and then they want you to explain and their expression is like :lolwut: I got a fit of the giggles last night reading tsr and it must off echoed through the corridor. :sigh:
    I LOVE it when that happens to other people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Only registered yesterday :rolleyes: I like to chill. Will probably do a personal statement next week for my choices.
    You've probably posted this before, but what are you planning on doing?

ReputationRep:
    Our class bought the chemistry teacher a tie with conical flasks, periodic table and whatnot on it; he wore it for the whole of the next year. :yep:
    Haha the maths teacher wore disney ones :sigh: it was even worse when he came in with maths joke t-shirts that nobody got then explain it, taking half the lesson.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Haha the maths teacher wore disney ones :sigh: it was even worse when he came in with maths joke t-shirts that nobody got then explain it, taking half the lesson.
    OOOOOoo yeah. Our maths teacher had 'witty' mathematical t-shirts. She wore one after unit one and apparently had one for the end of each unit. We never saw anymore again...thankfully.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.