The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Madjackismad
Overload is when an angry ex employee has been fired from a company and decides to overload the companies computer servers with a DOS attack. Enough of that, some people have got instilled in their mind, that Ape is some kind of "Overlord". Which does sound a bit sexual, don't ya agree?

Hmmmm, yeee i so understand what your erm saying..... :confused: so i would erm totally have to agree :biggrin:
Madjackismad
Overload is when an angry ex employee has been fired from a company and decides to overload the companies computer servers with a DOS attack. Enough of that, some people have got instilled in their mind, that Ape is some kind of "Overlord". Which does sound a bit sexual, don't ya agree?
Oh, and the sexual tension which is VERY common around this time of night. :yep: I miss that. :colone:
Kirsteneg
Oh. I think you are. :wink:

:colone:

You haven't seen me on a hangover. :no:
Madjackismad
Nope, I remember you talking about how you beat a man to death with your bare hands.

:eek: I thought we were never to speak of that again. :colone:
Madjackismad
You haven't seen me on a hangover. :no:

Well, maybe I should. :colone:
:lolwut:
Kirsteneg
I'm afraid it is too late.

it can never be toooo late!!!!! :cool:
TheUnbeliever
:lolwut:

There's no point in even attempting to gain some sort of logical understanding m'fraid.

Night people!
Kirsteneg
Well, maybe I should. :colone:

No you won't. :p: Unless we go to the same uni next year, but thats something we both don't want to happen.
irishgal101
it can never be toooo late!!!!! :cool:

TSR isn't like some action/horror/survivial movie. Once you are here, once you are in this forum, we have your soul, you belong to us. There is no escape. :colone:
Madjackismad
No you won't. :p: Unless we go to the same uni next year, but thats something we both don't want to happen.

Me apply to Aberdeen, St Andrews, Glasgow and Edinburgh. There's always a chance. :yep:

Night namedeprived.
Kirsteneg
Me apply to Aberdeen, St Andrews, Glasgow and Edinburgh. There's always a chance. :yep:

Night namedeprived.

:scared: :scared:

Uh-oh. :awesome:

Edit: Night everyone.
Reply 7232
Ok, only the big 10 marker left to go :sad:

omg i really need a pee lol
LuhLah
omg i really need a pee lol

Good to know. Do you want a pass or something? :confused:
Madjackismad
:scared: :scared:

Uh-oh. :awesome:

Edit: Night everyone.

NIGHT NIGHT
Hibernating time. Night everyone. :goodnight:
Kirsteneg
Hibernating time. Night everyone. :goodnight:

NIGHT NIGHT
Reply 7237
TheUnbeliever
Good to know. Do you want a pass or something? :confused:

I know this is random but do you have to wear one of those cloak things? lol if I someone said i had to wear one of those i'd giggle and walk away.
Reply 7238
LuhLah
I know this is random but do you have to wear one of those cloak things? lol if I someone said i had to wear one of those i'd giggle and walk away.

Waiting.
reems23
Waiting.

whats happenin :eek3:

Latest