Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    Did you decide on a final subject?
    oui.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't January the closing date for most applicants? I'm going to try to have mine off by the start of November. I'm still waiting back for information on Biomedcial Science and Medical Biochemistry courses at Glasgow >.>
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Corpsetaker)
    Isn't January the closing date for most applicants? I'm going to try to have mine off by the start of November. I'm still waiting back for information on Biomedcial Science and Medical Biochemistry courses at Glasgow >.>
    oooooooooooh. Hello former me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    oui.
    ooh you're being very mysterious tonight :ninja:

english?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    ooh you're being very mysterious tonight :ninja:

english?
    look up.

(Original post by LuhLah)
    I love you so much now that, I can't even comprehend it.
    :rofl: The feeling's mutual

Finally finished my Blanche essay, and for once I don't think it's **** because I did it over a week, lol.

I'm heartbroken because I have to ditch my 'best friend' for stabbing me in the back. I was meant to be writing an article for a local paper about a school fundraising event, which I was going to put on my PS. My 'friend' told the teacher she wanted nothing to do with it, yet she turned up today with the article finished, without telling me that the teacher had asked her in her RE class to do it, even though we agreed it would be ME writing it. She finished the article, knowing that it had to be sent away on Friday (she did not tell me this), and that it would be too late for me to have any input. This is just one of many, many put-downs and subtle insults she's inflicted on me since the start of term.

So, as of tomorrow, I'm sitting somewhere else in AH English. 'Shakespeare' can take a flying **** to herself, and she can stick her sh!tty article. I've been made Editor of a writing website, so she can shove it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've got my application all done and dusted. Just waiting on the 'rents to pay for it, and it's awaaaaayyyy :awesome:

I've got:
    Biomedical Sciences - Glasgow, Strath, Cale, Dundde Dundee
    Biomedical Sciences (Pharmacology) with placement - Aberdeen

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    oooooooooooh. Hello former me.
    How did the operation go for you then?

[/rimshot]

edit:

@LuhLah:

! More or less what I want to do! ^^ Except I think I'm only applying for Biomed' at Glasgow and Caledonian. Not sure what else to apply for tbh :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)

Finally finished my Blanche essay, and for once I don't think it's **** because I did it over a week, lol.

I'm heartbroken because I have to ditch my 'best friend' for stabbing me in the back. I was meant to be writing an article for a local paper about a school fundraising event, which I was going to put on my PS. My 'friend' told the teacher she wanted nothing to do with it, yet she turned up today with the article finished, without telling me that the teacher had asked her in her RE class to do it, even though we agreed it would be ME writing it. She finished the article, knowing that it had to be sent away on Friday (she did not tell me this), and that it would be too late for me to have any input. This is just one of many, many put-downs and subtle insults she's inflicted on me since the start of term.

So, as of tomorrow, I'm sitting somewhere else in AH English. 'Shakespeare' can take a flying **** to herself, and she can stick her sh!tty article. I've been made Editor of a writing website, so she can shove it. :rolleyes:
    I know the feeling. I remember one of my "friends" spread around the school that I was pregnant and that I had an abortion...I just battered her. Friends will ALWAYS come and go, it's just about making sure that you enjoy the times you have with 'em :hugs:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I was meant to be writing an article for a local paper about a school fundraising event, which I was going to put on my PS. My 'friend' told the teacher she wanted nothing to do with it, yet she turned up today with the article finished, without telling me that the teacher had asked her in her RE class to do it, even though we agreed it would be ME writing it. She finished the article, knowing that it had to be sent away on Friday (she did not tell me this), and that it would be too late for me to have any input. This is just one of many, many put-downs and subtle insults she's inflicted on me since the start of term.
    You ARE my twin. :five: We live the same lives. :eek:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

[/rimshot]

edit:

@LuhLah:

! More or less what I want to do! ^^ Except I think I'm only applying for Biomed' at Glasgow and Caledonian. Not sure what else to apply for tbh :s
    Your username fits in rather well in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I've got my application all done and dusted. Just waiting on the 'rents to pay for it, and it's awaaaaayyyy :awesome:

I've got:
    Biomedical Sciences - Glasgow, Strath, Cale, Dundde
    Biomedical Sciences (Pharmacology) with placement - Aberdeen

:awesome:
    Excellent choices I would say

ReputationRep:
    look up.
    I can't find it!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. For I am but a taker of corpses!

---

On a slightly unrelated note: ah, casual stalking, is there anything you can't do? :mmm:

I know the feeling. I remember one of my "friends" spread around the school that I was pregnant and that I had an abortion...I just battered her. Friends will ALWAYS come and go, it's just about making sure that you enjoy the times you have with 'em :hugs:
    That's awful! :eek: I won't batter her, but I did get tearful wondering why she was willing to sacrifice our friendship for her PS :sad: (no matter how funny that sounds :p:). I just thought, what a manipulating ***** ... Maybe that's who she really is. :indiff:

You ARE my twin. :five: We live the same lives. :eek:

It sucks balls, doesn't it?

Where are you applying for English again? :o:

ReputationRep:

[/rimshot]

edit:

@LuhLah:

PS wise, I think you could look into biochemistry/pharmacology and the other life sciences. If you need tips for the PS, pm me...(not to brag but my tutor said my ps was the best she had seen in 5 years, and I'm helping out the others with the PS )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lachlan)
    Excellent choices I would say
    Lol

I was looking at UWS and i thought noooooooonoooooNOOOONNOOOOOO!!!

Also, in Dundee (I think) if I get 70% in my first year of biomed I can transfer to 2nd year medicine.

And omg, dead bodies<3333

ReputationRep:
    Must stop reading PS as Photoshop D:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Goodness me! Some friend...

And Arcadia, that sucks
    Is there no way you can do the article now? How about another one?
    I'd be pretty pissed with the teacher aswell as your 'friend'.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.