Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Well, regardless of when the offer comes through, can you still drop pointless/unnecessary subjects?
    I expect so, just as long as it isn't recommended to be taken for your degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Great, living it up in uni
    lol, I need to start working now..aaaah!
    Yeah, uni is awesome Ooh, have you found anywhere that you would like to work? I think I'm going to look for some Christmas work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    I expect so, just as long as it isn't recommended to be taken for your degree.
    Okies. Does track show all your offers/conditions in good detail, or do you get a letter sent out? :x I know for a fact that the minute that you apply for a college/uni you get your own student number.

Gah I should really log into the UCAS FAQ

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, uni is awesome Ooh, have you found anywhere that you would like to work? I think I'm going to look for some Christmas work.
    I meant work as in..study..as in 'oh balls I have 2 1500 ord essays due in next week and I have studied...once!! :|'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I meant work as in..study..as in 'oh balls I have 2 1500 ord essays due in next week and I have studied...once!! :|'
    Oh :p: Yeah, maybe you should get going :p: First lecture and I got set a report!

ReputationRep:
    Okies. Does track show all your offers/conditions in good detail, or do you get a letter sent out? :x I know for a fact that the minute that you apply for a college/uni you get your own student number.

Gah I should really log into the UCAS FAQ
    You get to view the actual letters online but they also get sent to you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh :p: Yeah, maybe you should get going :p: First lecture and I got set a report!
    lol yeaah next week I have those essays and a report due in and I have an online test for psycology this week :lolwut:

I'm off to sleep, damn I need it!! :p: Night guys ill try and get on this more often its just i'mm a busy studento!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    lol yeaah next week I have those essays and a report due in and I have an online test for psycology this week :lolwut:

I'm off to sleep, damn I need it!! :p: Night guys ill try and get on this more often its just i'mm a busy studento!
    Night :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    You get to view the actual letters online but they also get sent to you.
    Oooo yey!!

I hope the unis dont phone/email/send a letter to me asking about my application incase I miss it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oooo yey!!

I hope the unis dont phone/email/send a letter to me asking about my application incase I miss it, lol.
    Most things get done through UCAS first and if any updates are done to your profile you usually get an e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    Most things get done through UCAS first and if any updates are done to your profile you usually get an e-mail.
    :woo: I'd have a major panic attack if I was phoned up . My tutor has emailed me my ucas y predicted grades based on tests ive done so far...I'll look at it tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    What about after receiving offers? Is it okay to drop a subject which doesn't form part of any offer?
    You still have to contact UCAS and your universities, who, as I said, may choose to rescind any offers you've received. In practise, so long as you can still meet the offer, you're likely to be okay - but it's worth asking before you drop the subject. BBBBD and an offer met is better than BBBB but no offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    You still have to contact UCAS and your universities, who, as I said, may choose to rescind any offers you've received. In practise, so long as you can still meet the offer, you're likely to be okay - but it's worth asking before you drop the subject. BBBBD and an offer met is better than BBBB but no offer.
    Fair enough. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I set someone's hair on hair today . Me + busen = Only going to end in tears...

ReputationRep:
    I set someone's hair on hair today . Me + busen = Only going to end in tears...
    Haha, poor person :p: That happened to my friend, but she put her arm through it and all you could smell was singed hair!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, poor person :p: That happened to my friend, but she put her arm through it and all you could smell was singed hair!
    Same :puke: But I mean, you'd think with busens being on, you wouldn't move your head all over the place?? :confused: I lol'ed.

ReputationRep:
    Same :puke: But I mean, you'd think with busens being on, you wouldn't move your head all over the place?? :confused: I lol'ed.
    I know :rolleyes: I laughed too, I'm awful at laughing at other peoples misfortunes :o:

Argh..now I need to go and hike down to the train station with a rucksack.

ReputationRep:
    I know :rolleyes: I laughed too, I'm awful at laughing at other peoples misfortunes :o:

Argh..now I need to go and hike down to the train station with a rucksack.
    Aw, buhbye :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Bonjour :pierre:
    Salut Pierre. Je m'appelle Raphael. :pierre:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.