Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    together? :eek:

Yes. And the babies are born with teeth.
    Biiiiig teeth.

They look like a cross between and :teeth:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Yes. And the babies are born with teeth.
    Biiiiig teeth.

They look like a cross between and :teeth:

Don't forget the dreamy eyes... :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    It's tough being popular Ape...

Hello, you sexy people. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hai :awesome:

Jack, you used my emoticon... :mad:

Hai :awesome:

Jack, you used my emoticon... :mad:
    Oh sorry. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Oh sorry. :holmes:
    Thats better. I'll let it slide...

ReputationRep:
    Twenty past two in the morning. Do you need help sleeping? Try reading 'St John's First Aid Manual.'
    Sleep becomes a low priority at university. I think i've only gone to sleep earlier than 2 a couple of times... Always waking up for breakfast at 8 :p:

ReputationRep:
    **UCAS HELP AGAIN**

In the qualifications bitty, did yous put down your core skills?

Also, I have an Int 1 National Unit in 'Morality in the Modern World.' Should I put this down?

I have a food hygiene certificate which I want to put down because it shows I pay attention to hygiene etc whch is important when applying to be a nurse :p: So it comes in two parts. Should I just summarise it as a food hygiene certificate or should I put it down as a certificate + national units?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Sleep becomes a low priority at university. I think i've only gone to sleep earlier than 2 a couple of times... Always waking up for breakfast at 8 :p:
    i guess you're catered waking up at that crazy time? how is the food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dado Prso)
    i guess you're catered waking up at that crazy time? how is the food?
    Yeah, also have contact 9-1 most days so that's an incentive too :p:

Food is fine, struggle getting something sometimes as i'm allergic to a lot but we have kitchens so I just make something when I don't get enough. Being catered saves so much time and money though, it's insane. I need the time not having to cook gives me :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    **UCAS HELP AGAIN**

In the qualifications bitty, did yous put down your core skills?

Also, I have an Int 1 National Unit in 'Morality in the Modern World.' Should I put this down?

I have a food hygiene certificate which I want to put down because it shows I pay attention to hygiene etc whch is important when applying to be a nurse :p: So it comes in two parts. Should I just summarise it as a food hygiene certificate or should I put it down as a certificate + national units?
    Yep, put dow the core skills and any units you did for exams you didn't sit. Can't help with the hygiene thing though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Yep, put dow the core skills and any units you did for exams you didn't sit. Can't help with the hygiene thing though.

Thank you :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I ******* hate my life.
    :console:
    What's wrong?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

:eek: You did not just do that. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Being catered saves so much time and money though, it's insane. I need the time not having to cook gives me :p:
    Same. It's good just going down at a set time and not worrying to much about what to buy, preparing and cleaning. Except the food here is pants!

Oh I found someone who went to your school :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I ******* hate my life.
    :jumphug:

I don't know if I should ask why...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :awesome:
    See I always got told off from Ape for using that...:sigh: oh and that :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I've lost 70 Gigabytes (5000 songs, 100 movies, 200 TV shows, 32 Audiobooks and 256 photos) of content of my iPod.

The entire library on my iPod is corrupt. After hours of trying to fix it, none of the programs I bought work (Spent $100).

So I will have to now buy a external harddrive for £80, stop iTunes from loading when my iPod is connected (probably uninstall) then copy 70 gigs of data to my external hard drive and then restore my iPod to factory settings and copy it all back.

Sort the 70 gigs (Artist, Music video, TV programme, Movie) and transfer ALL of that to my formatted iPod.

Tell me why I shouldn't jump out of the nearest window.

That is 2 years of amassed content. My life.
    Aghh what a pain hopefully you'll manage to fix it but just incase step way from the nearest window!

Edit: That's a hell of a lot of music etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.