Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    See I always got told off from Ape for using that...:sigh: oh and that :ninja:
    :awesome: is mine now. I have copyright and will gain 10 cents every time someone uses without permition :p:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hey. Just found this thread so thought I'd pop in and say hello! I just left school after S5, currently doing an HNC course in college and applying to university for 2010. :yes:

How's everyone doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Hey. Just found this thread so thought I'd pop in and say hello! I just left school after S5, currently doing an HNC course in college and applying to university for 2010. :yes:

How's everyone doing?
    Hey! I'm doing a HNC too. In healthcare. What are you doing one in?
    I left school after S5 too :p: Goodness I wish you joined this thread a few months earlier.

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I left school after S5 too :p: Goodness I wish you joined this thread a few months earlier.

Why?! Am I not good enough for you?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)

:sad: Ofc you are!! :p:

ReputationRep:

Seriously? I'm doing healthcare too! Air five. Are you enjoying it? I hate it! I only decided to take it because I went through a phase of wanting to be an occupational therapist, but I'm far too indecisive and now I've changed my mind again. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I ******* hate my life.
    Aw :hugs: What be up?

You are for some.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't we be allowed to have just 80 more characters for the PS. What am I meant to take out? Everything in it is really ******* important :mad: . Can anyone think of another word for desire, preferably with less characters?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by moonshine_1991)
    Why can't we be allowed to have just 80 more characters for the PS. What am I meant to take out? Everything in it is really ******* important :mad: . Can anyone think of another word for desire, preferably with less characters?
    want?

ReputationRep:
    want?

It wouldn't go with the style of my PS . I want to change from "heightened my desire to study law" to something less cliched .

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? I'm doing healthcare too! Air five. Are you enjoying it? I hate it! I only decided to take it because I went through a phase of wanting to be an occupational therapist, but I'm far too indecisive and now I've changed my mind again. :sadnod:
    Yeah I'm loving it! Just about to go on my first placement in an orthapedics ward :p: Aw so do you know what you want to study at uni then?

It wouldn't go with the style of my PS . I want to change from ""heightened my desire to study law to something less cliched .
    "Made me hungry to become a blood sucking parasite" ?

:p:

Anyway, i've not even started my PS for Law or English Literature and History.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It wouldn't go with the style of my PS . I want to change from "heightened my desire to study law" to something less cliched .
    "furthered my ambition/aspiration". Doesn't reduce the number of characters but is sounds okay. :p: Not like that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm loving it! Just about to go on my first placement in an orthapedics ward :p: Aw so do you know what you want to study at uni then?
    Aw, lucky you. My disclosure is taking forever to come through so god knows when I'll be starting my placement. It's just horrible though cause I have nothing in common with everyone on my course. They're all a lot older, when I say that I don't want to become a nurse they look at me as if I've got three heads or something! :eek:

Yeah, I want to do psychology/sociology now. Only part of this course that I'm enjoying! What is it you're wanting to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    "Made me hungry to become a blood sucking parasite" ?

:p:

Anyway, i've not even started my PS for Law or English Literature and History.
    A fellow scots law applicant! Everyone applying for law on TSR seems to be English. Are you looking forward to starting your studies into becoming a "blood sucking parasite" then?

ReputationRep:
    Aw, lucky you. My disclosure is taking forever to come through so god knows when I'll be starting my placement. It's just horrible though cause I have nothing in common with everyone on my course. They're all a lot older, when I say that I don't want to become a nurse they look at me as if I've got three heads or something! :eek:

Yeah, I want to do psychology/sociology now. Only part of this course that I'm enjoying! What is it you're wanting to do?
    I'm the youngest on my course. And I'm a bit of a social reject.... :p:

Really? Thats the bit that sends me to sleep! :p:

I'm applying to do adult nursing :rolleyes:

A fellow scots law applicant! Everyone applying for law on TSR seems to be English. Are you looking forward to starting your studies into becoming a "blood sucking parasite" then?
    Ape is going to apply for Law too I think. I want to do English Lit and History more than I want to do Law.

Ignoring me Kirsten?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Ape is going to apply for Law too I think. I want to do English Lit and History more than I want to do Law.
    I am 100% on law but I really want to do history as well so a very small part of me is hoping I get rejected by all the unis for law and get to history instead :p: . I might just apply for the law and history llb at Edinburgh instead of straight law. Decisions decisions.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.