The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bex285
Your countdown's so much better than Kirsteneg's :p:

Hey! I'm offended.
Kirsteneg
what are your sig pictures of?

Julian Casablancas of The Strokes :love: and Damon Albarn of Blur at TITP. :cool:
bex285
Omg, forgetting something??!?!!?!
I added it in don't worry :p:
I still don't really get how SAAS works tbh. It's tragic.

I am soooooooooooooooo confused right now.

Who's forgetting something, me or you? :confused: :confused: :confused: :lolwut:
Madjackismad
Julian Casablancas of The Strokes (:love:) and Damon Albarn of Blur at TITP. :cool:

I thought it was TITP. Ahhhhhh, good memories. :yes:

:colone:
Kirsteneg
I thought it was TITP. Ahhhhhh, good memories. :yes:

*coughs* You were only there for the Saturday and the Sunday. :p:
Reply 7965
I'm dreading SAAS. College funding is bad enough :erm:
Reply 7966
Kirsteneg
I am soooooooooooooooo confused right now.

Who's forgetting something, me or you? :confused: :confused: :confused: :lolwut:

You forgot :colone: :woo:
Madjackismad
*coughs* You were only there for the Saturday and the Sunday. :p:

Still counts. I was there for Brandon. That's all that matters. :yes:

:love: :love: :love:

ahhhhhhhh.
LuhLah
I'm dreading SAAS. College funding is bad enough :erm:

SAAS isn't that much hassle, it was a straight forward process for me anyway :p:
bex285
You forgot :colone: :woo:

I'm starting to use it sparingly because it deracts from the seriousness of my posts.....:rofl: Who am I kidding?!

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
Reply 7970
Kirsteneg
Hey! I'm offended.

I was kidding....obviously I'm looking forward to exams more than school finishing.....:woo:
bex285
I was kidding....obviously I'm looking forward to exams more than school finishing.....:woo:

CLEARLY! In a very strange way, I'm actually going to miss SQA exams. :frown:
Reply 7972
Kirsteneg
CLEARLY! In a very strange way, I'm actually going to miss SQA exams. :frown:

True, they only get harder.....:ninja:
bex285
True, they only get harder.....:ninja:

They definetly get easier. The Higher English one this year was a pushover compared to 2008.
Madjackismad
They definetly get easier. The Higher English one this year was a pushover compared to 2008.

Well, the close reading was. That's why I was rather embarassed and ashamed when I was originally told I got 19/50. :p:
Reply 7975
Madjackismad

I meant at uni :p:
Kirsteneg
Well, the close reading was. That's why I was rather embarassed and ashamed when I was originally told I got 19/50. :p:

Yeah the close reading was easy this year compared to last years (something about the countryside?) I can't really remember the essay questions for 2008. but the ones I wanted came up this year. :smile:
Madjackismad
Yeah the close reading was easy this year compared to last years (something about the countryside?) I can't really remember the essay questions for 2008. but the ones I wanted came up this year. :smile:

Flying and the pollution it causes. Basically global warming. :yes:
Hamlet and To Kill A Mockingbird questions = gift!

Kirsteneg
Flying and the pollution it causes. Basically global warming. :yes:
Hamlet and To Kill A Mockingbird questions = gift!

I know what this years was :p: it was ridiculously easy for me. I had the questions for 'Cal', 'Casualty' by Seamus Heaney and 'Porphyrias lover'. :biggrin: Didn't want to do 'Macbeth', absolutely hated the play.
LuhLah
Mother: "You're not going to St Andrews, it's too snobby"
Me: :facepalm2:

This. :p: This evening my mum expressed her worry that if I don't get into "one of the big hitters", I won't bother with uni at all.

She's right.

Latest