The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LuhLah
You jizz? :sexface:

Being mainly a chemist, my legs tremble at van der Waals. It's so weak, yet so strong...:daydreaming:

What a violation. :shock:
ArcadiaHouse
Pffft, smokescreen. :wink:

:sigh:

What are you suggesting?
Reply 8082
I see the sexual tension has returned:sexface:

That was an interesting conversation about boats...Nessie was a very bad influence :whip:
Reply 8083
Kirsteneg
What a violation. :shock:

Baby, shoot your delocalized electrons over me! This covalent attraction is too much, you must complete my outer shell :wink:

lmao chemistry-sex talk is just wrong
Back to the sexual euphemismscomments are we? :colone:
akj08
I see the sexual tension has returned:sexface:

That was an interesting conversation about boats...Nessie was a very bad influence :whip:

You were pivitol in the experience too.
Reply 8086
namedeprived

This time with fluids :teehee:
namedeprived

less subtle isn't it.
Madjackismad
:sigh:

What are you suggesting?

That he's gay.

In jest.

:lolwut:
ArcadiaHouse
That he's gay.

In jest.

:lolwut:

*COMMENT DELETED* :p:
Madjackismad
Nah he isn't. :p: I accidentally walked in on him and his girlfriend last week.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexual tension at fever-pitch :colonhash: What do you do in that situation? :p:
Kirsteneg
less subtle isn't it.

Oh yes.

LuhLah
This time with fluids :teehee:

:eek:
Reply 8092
Kirsteneg
You were pivitol in the experience too.

I know, but I blame nessie for facilitating my part in it:p:
Reply 8093
Madjackismad
*THREAD POST DELETED* pfft you were talking about yer friend staring in the changing rooms :p:

My gay friend got bullied in the changing rooms because all the boys thought he was going to watch him. T'was a shame, actually. He was prolly more manly than any of 'em.
ArcadiaHouse
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexual tension at fever-pitch :colonhash: What do you do in that situation? :p:

Damn! You managed to quote it. :p: Well, I went round to his and I knew he was with his girlfriend because he texted me, but I never knew he would be in his bedroom, bloody doing it when he knew I was coming over. I didn't fully see, just knocked the door, opened it and he yelled "Get the **** out!" a few minutes later he appeared with his girlfriend looking guilty. :p:
LuhLah
My gay friend got bullied in the changing rooms because all the boys thought he was going to watch him. T'was a shame, actually. He was prolly more manly than any of 'em.

He uses this. :p: Introduced me to it actually. If he sees this thread i'm dead.
Reply 8096
LuhLah
Baby, shoot your delocalized electrons over me! This covalent attraction is too much, you must complete my outer shell :wink:

lmao chemistry-sex talk is just wrong

Physics sex talk is worse - we had a teacher who would describe forces on a body instead of an object...so we ended up discussing topics such as the effect of liquid upthrust on the body:o:
Reply 8097
Madjackismad
Damn! You managed to quote it. :p: Well, I went round to his and I knew he was with his girlfriend because he texted me, but I never knew he would be in his bedroom, bloody doing it when he knew I was coming over. I didn't fully see, just knocked the door, opened it and he yelled "Get the **** out!" a few minutes later he appeared with his girlfriend looking guilty. :p:

Dayum :sexface: Did he let you sniff his fingers? :colondollar:
LuhLah
Dayum :sexface: Did he let you sniff his fingers? :colondollar:

You had to take it down a notch didn't you? Yes he did, fishy.
Reply 8099
akj08
Physics sex talk is worse - we had a teacher who would describe forces on a body instead of an object...so we ended up discussing topics such as the effect of liquid upthrust on the body:o:

Gawd, that's worse than my SG Chemistry teacher telling me to draw a dot & cross diagram of a water molecule as cock and balls :lolwut:

Latest