Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

(Original post by namedeprived)
    I wish I could stay up for more lulz, but, alas, I have to get up early tomorrow.

Au revoir.
    Avverdeci.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    ....So I went outside to get a better signal.

mwahhhaaaaaa! I'm so evil.
    You *****! I was worried :huff:.

And, back to the sex discussion, I seen the most pretty pussy the other day...I'll post it here so hopefully the mods wont get it!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Isn't it cute? :love:
    it's rather hairy
    :shh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I wish I could stay up for more lulz, but, alas, I have to get up early tomorrow.

Au revoir.
    bye.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Aww. :grouphug:

You people are too nice for your own good. :yes:

I have a picture of another pussy. Click at your own risk.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

Au revoir.
    Night night sleep tight don't let Kirsten bite

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    :o: Hopefully you didn't see the first edit, 2nd wasn't as bad.
    What did you saaaaayyy :awesome: Pm me it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    What did you saaaaayyy :awesome: Pm me it :ninja:
    Wow, one PM already plus another request...I'll just let you guess :p:

Edit: make that another request - you nosey people!

Have you ever seen a pussy and a ***** fight? It's terrifying.

[IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/tuckers303/Cat*****slap.png[/IMG]
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Wow, one PM already plus another request...I'll just let you guess :p:

Edit: make that another request - you nosey people!

ReputationRep:
    doubleyou tee eff :p:

ReputationRep:
    You know what's funny? People taking cats out on leads.

The other day I was walking through the village and I saw a girl around my age doing that very thing. Don't get me wrong; I've seen girls with their pussies out plenty of times, I even knew one professional lady who'd pay me £10 to take hers out after school on a Friday (let's not get into that...) but the way this girl showed her own off was such a sight to behold that I had to stand up perfectly erect (I normally have something of a slouch) and sharpen my eyes to focus on her and confirm that I had indeed seen what I suspected.

Upon closer inspection, my posture became firmer still. The girl had amassed a rather impressive little crowd around her; all were seemingly quite taken by her pet! Everyone was stroking her pussy -- the milkman, the old lady from the newsagents, ah god I can't be bothered continuing this I should really be doing composition for tomorrow :sigh:

(Original post by bex285)
    doubleyou tee eff :p:
    Are you the drunk person on this thread tonight? :awesome:

(Original post by Pedrobear)

The other day I was walking through the village and I saw a girl around my age doing that very thing. Don't get me wrong; I've seen girls with their pussies out plenty of times, I even knew one professional lady who'd pay me £10 to take hers out after school on a Friday (let's not get into that...) but the way this girl showed her own off was such a sight to behold that I had to stand up perfectly erect (I normally have something of a slouch) and sharpen my eyes to focus on her and confirm that I had indeed seen what I suspected.

Upon closer inspection, my posture became firmer still. The girl had amassed a rather impressive little crowd around her; all were seemingly quite taken by her pet! Everyone was stroking her pussy -- the milkman, the old lady from the newsagents, ah god I can't be bothered continuing this I should really be doing composition for tomorrow :sigh:

Hahahahahaahahahhahahahhh!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh dear.....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha. When I can +rep. Legend. :yes: :hahaha:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Rosie9391)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Are you the drunk person on this thread tonight? :awesome:
    By the looks of it, I'm the only sober one!
    Why does everyone have their pussy out? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    That thing is hideous.

(Original post by bex285)
    By the looks of it, I'm the only sober one!
    Why does everyone have their pussy out? :awesome:
    Because no one else has got their dicks out.

ReputationRep:

Loved it

I'm guilty of taking my pussy out for a walk :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.