Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    If you don't revise maths then you might fail and you're uni offer could well and truly include higher maths since it's science related after all. Therefore effecting your dream course, uni and future career - so go and revise!
    Worked :Y:

ReputationRep:
    wewt managed to revise distance, midpoint and gradient forumlas :teeth: Now on to chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Let's see... leaving for work just after 2, need to get ready, working till ten.

Can I put in some revision?

edit: @LuhLah: Where are ye in the course? We're racing through... sketching the derivative, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corpsetaker)
    Let's see... leaving for work just after 2, need to get ready, working till ten.

Can I put in some revision?

edit: @LuhLah: Where are ye in the course? We're racing through... sketching the derivative, I think.
    umm the trigonometric function thingy, just finishing quadrants with that weird equation thing frm sg. I'm not touching it until we've finished...and my teacher has skipped logs too as it's "a bit too hard right now" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hello peoples

Revision will start soon.....I promise.

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    damn it i can't be bothered revising :sad: I feel like just leaving it until i finish the unit properly lol

(Original post by LuhLah)
    damn it i can't be bothered revising :sad: I feel like just leaving it until i finish the unit properly lol
    Same. :sad: Though some people go crazy over revising on the first day of the October week, because if I was determined enough, I could do all my Human Biology homework in a day and then my AH English presentations and Modern Studies NAB revision on other days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Same. :sad: Though some people go crazy over revising on the first day of the October week, because if I was determined enough, I could do all my Human Biology homework in a day and then my AH English presentations and Modern Studies NAB revision on other days.
    Omg me too :woo: I was planning to study the whole human bio first unit lol...I suppose it ain't the end of the world...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I hate when people say something/quote you and then delete their post.
    If this was me, which I think it probably was, I do apologise. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    If this was me, which I think it probably was, I do apologise. :o:
    Hi! How are you finding uni?

Spider man, spider man, does whatever a spider can, catches the thieves just like flies. :awesome:

Hmmmmm, would writing about a soldier fighting in Fallujah be suitable for writing about a controversial issue for AH English creative writing? :holmes: Of course, i'll talk about how he has become dehumanised, bla bla bla bla. Any other suggestions for controversial issues nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    Spider man, spider man, does whatever a spider can, catches the thieves just like flies. :awesome:
    AaaaaaaAaAAahhh!

I love you.

Spider-man... spider-man...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm, would writing about a soldier fighting in Fallujah be suitable for writing about a controversial issue for AH English creative writing? :holmes: Of course, i'll talk about how he has become dehumanised, bla bla bla bla. Any other suggestions for controversial issues nowadays?
    Where abouts are ya in HB? :awesome:

(Original post by xo-Heva)
    AaaaaaaAaAAahhh!

I love you.
    Spider-man... spider-man...
    The scene below was a joke though and very cringeworthy.

And this.....

.....I really should study.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm back....

ReputationRep:
    The scene below was a joke though and very cringeworthy.

Wan't that in the movie? When peter becomes contaminated by the black goo? Hmm... :rofl: I still love it although his hair bugs me there - its all greasy bleugh.

(Original post by LuhLah)
    Where abouts are ya in HB? :awesome:
    We've just finished the whole part about viruses and stuff, though we've to fill in a bit of a new workbook she gave us out. You?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.