Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    And this.....

.....I really should study.

Damn I love this movie sooo much. Imma watch it tonight :p:

(Original post by xo-Heva)
    Wan't that in the movie? When peter becomes contaminated by the black goo? Hmm... :rofl: I still love it although his hair bugs me there - its all greasy bleugh.
    Yeah. :p: Spiderman 3 was the worst one, too many villians ruining the movie.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. :p: Spiderman 3 was the worst one, too many villians ruining the movie.
    Spiderman 4 and 5 in 2011...!
    No, I'm not obsessed. Much.

Personal Statement is coming together :holmes: after three years of preparation. :sigh: I wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night thinking about it. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    O.o Whats wrong with people hearing you pee?
    Its not like they get kicks out of it... or do they?
    :awesome: I have to say, its never bothered me lol.
    Edit: Oh I see... we weren't on about pee. My point still stands though! lol.

And I just want to point out, I was asleep by 11.30 last night. :awesome: I haven't has a long sleep in aaaages! lol.
    Actually, I don't even like people hearing me pee either :p:
    Y'never know what sad people are listening and enjoying it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I hate when people say something/quote you and then delete their post.

If you have something to say, say it.
    This. Although you are one of the ones who did it to me, so practice what you preach, dude! :p:

(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Personal Statement is coming together :holmes: after three years of preparation. :sigh: I wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night thinking about it. :teeth:
    I've got writers block. :sigh: I need to write a 5 page story based on a controversial issue for Creative Writing, and spontaneous writing or clustering isn't helping.

ReputationRep:
    We've just finished the whole part about viruses and stuff, though we've to fill in a bit of a new workbook she gave us out. You?
    We're just doing the enegry topics and the cycles are soooo easy lol

(Original post by LuhLah)
    We're just doing the enegry topics and the cycles are soooo easy lol
    The Glycolysis, Krebs cycle and the Cytochrome system? :yep: Really easy that part, however the blood type bit is a little tricky.

You know the whole thing about Virgin and other companies offering flights into space etc, would you consider that a controversial issue? Because i'm thinking of writing my short story with a storyline that uses that and then goes further beyond, talking about how the world may be like 75 years from now?

ReputationRep:
    You know the whole thing about Virgin and other companies offering flights into space etc, would you consider that a controversial issue?
    Not unless you could convince me otherwise. What is there that's controversial about commercial space travel?

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Not unless you could convince me otherwise. What is there that's controversial about commercial space travel?
    Meh, I may have difficulty convincing you of something that I know so little of. I think it is slightly controversial in the sense that there is a debate about it, but I may be wrong. I just wanted to try something different for this story.

ReputationRep:
    The Glycolysis, Krebs cycle and the Cytochrome system? :yep: Really easy that part, however the blood type bit is a little tricky.
    aye :awesome: It's biology ... nothing's hard.

I've got writers block. :sigh: I need to write a 5 page story based on a controversial issue for Creative Writing, and spontaneous writing or clustering isn't helping.
    I've had so much conflicting advice regarding my PS. I thought I'd be able to have it done by tonight, but there's so much to be taken out. :sigh: Still, I have another month to get it perfect.

(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I've had so much conflicting advice regarding my PS. I thought I'd be able to have it done by tonight, but there's so much to be taken out. :sigh: Still, I have another month to get it perfect.
    I think some people are rushing PS a bit too much. Meh, will have to abandon the Creative Writing for tonight and hope that when i'm sitting about, an idea will pop into my head.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    aye :awesome: It's biology ... nothing's hard.
    wrong. :rolleyes:

*Hopes for more lolz like last night*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    *Hopes for more lolz like last night*
    So do I :perv:

(Original post by Luhlah)
    You didn't need to go annon. :facepalm:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1063126

(Original post by Kirsteneg)
    So do I :perv:

You didn't need to go annon. :facepalm:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1063126

Have you finished your PS?

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    There is a name for people who are sexually aroused by faeces...

*waits for someone to say it*
    'Sick'?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.