Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    How would we get everyone together on the friend roster thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Does anyone have Mario Kart for Wii? If so, lemme know your friend code and I'll race you
    I have Mario Kart, but haven't really looked around much. What's a friend code, and how to I find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    I have Mario Kart, but haven't really looked around much. What's a friend code, and how to I find it?
    If you have a look around the wireless area. I think its like 'add a friend' or something, I can't remember too well.

Okay, we should all join in and have a huge Mario Kart race!!
    It'll be awesome!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    She ca't play just now but I can if you want. Is your Wii connected to the internet? If so then go to Nintendo WFC on Mario Kart menu, Friends then underneath your Mii should be your friend code. It lets you play with other people you know over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    She ca't play just now but I can if you want. Is your Wii connected to the internet? If so then go to Nintendo WFC on Mario Kart menu, Friends then underneath your Mii should be your friend code. It lets you play with other people you know over the internet.
    Ah, I've just shut that room down for the night, but thanks. Perhaps tomorrow.

Thanks for the instructions, I shall post my code here tomorrow.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I've just shut that room down for the night, but thanks. Perhaps tomorrow.

Thanks for the instructions, I shall post my code here tomorrow.
    okaydokey.

ReputationRep:
    same lol

ReputationRep:
    technically. You must be pretty good at guitar then.
    Pretty much all Muse songs are pretty easy to play, the solo in newborn is kinda tricky to do cleanly but apart from a few other exceptions it's all pretty easy. Playing it with the same degree of style as Bellamy though is another matter :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Pretty much all Muse songs are pretty easy to play, the solo in newborn is kinda tricky to do cleanly but apart from a few other exceptions it's all pretty easy. Playing it with the same degree of style as Bellamy though is another matter :p:
    Stockholm Syndrome?

ReputationRep:
    Woop woop! lol.

I wonder if we can fill a full course up with TSRers? Is it not 12 to a race?

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's Sunday already. Back to school tomorrow. Don't know if I'm happy or sad at that.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    Woop woop! lol.

I wonder if we can fill a full course up with TSRers? Is it not 12 to a race?
    How do you get everyone playing at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    HAHA at whoever has school

ReputationRep:

Schools out forever.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)
    Ah it's Sunday already. Back to school tomorrow. Don't know if I'm happy or sad at that.
    LOSER!!! I'm back on Tuesday. Holidays getting a bit monotonous now but that means I can't speak to you lovely people as much.

ReputationRep:
    Stockholm Syndrome?
    It's very repetitive, it's an awful lot easier than people think.

Hysteria is also actually pretty easy for bass, but don't tell anyone, it's good for impressing people :p:

ReputationRep:
    lmao! I heard ours are bakc on Wednesday this year! <_<

ANyways, no more school!!!

Erm, I think you just create a room? :-/ Not sure, not played in a while... and then people search and join... maybe you need everyone to add each other?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    HAHA at whoever has school
    :stink:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Even if I was going back to school, it wouldn't be for nearly two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I can't wait for college

no more dreading every day now heheheehe :teeth:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.