Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    Ah that makes sense, it's called facepalm 2!! It doesn't really look like it though...
    Star Trek?? No idea:p:
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhh! Too many people to rep. Thanks though. You're on my rep list and I added you before you repped so it wasn't because you repped me.

4 more rep points to get a new gem

ReputationRep:
    Note how it's only the girls who seemed to think the facepalm smiley was something rather more sinister :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Seriously, I thought it was a willy but them thought why would that be on TSR and then thought a rotten banana with the skin peeled down :p:
    Oh dear! :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhh! Too many people to rep. Thanks though. You're on my rep list and I added you before you repped so it wasn't because you repped me.

4 more rep points to get a new gem
    I didn't even realise, don't worry!
    I'm off, this is the latest I've been on here in a long time!
    Night:moon:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I thought it was a willy but them thought why would that be on TSR and then thought a rotten banana with the skin peeled down :p:
    Same! I'm so glad I'm not the only one, I thought I had a very overactive imagination:p:
    That's why I was confused, I didn't think they'd have that on TSR given the swearing censoring...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    Night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Note how it's only the girls who seemed to think the facepalm smiley was something rather more sinister :p:
    Hmm...at least we don't fantasize about mermaids :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm off as well. I really need to do some biology, music and psychology tomorrow. Night everyone! :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off as well. I really need to do some biology, music and psychology tomorrow. Night everyone! :goodnight:
    Nighttt!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...at least we don't fantasize about mermaids :p:
    Says who? Haven't you seen The Little Mermaid? :eek3: lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Night! Have fun tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I can't sleep
    Hi there How come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Hi there How come?
    Heyy
    Probably because my sleeping pattern is completely non-existent right now and I'm still a bit high (not literally! :p:) from a party I was at earlier.
    How come you're still up? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Heyy
    Probably because my sleeping pattern is completely non-existent right now and I'm still a bit high (not literally! :p:) from a party I was at earlier.
    How come you're still up? :eek:
    Haha, there are worse reasons to be unable to sleep! Good party? If you want to sleep, sitting on TSR probably isn't the best way to go about it.

Oh, I just keep odd hours. :p: Currently nocturnally working my way through the current series of Skins on 4OD, which doesn't help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Haha, there are worse reasons to be unable to sleep! Good party? If you want to sleep, sitting on TSR probably isn't the best way to go about it.

Oh, I just keep odd hours. :p: Currently nocturnally working my way through the current series of Skins on 4OD, which doesn't help!
    Yeah was a good laugh!
    I think I'm gonna go off soon and try to sleep with Friends on in the background :p:
    I always do that during the holidays! I've watched loads of Ugly Betty and Brothers and Sisters over the past few weeks :o:
    I need to sort my sleeping pattern for going back to school on Tuesday :woo:
    Skins is good! The first series was the best though, imo. The more recent ones get really confusing! :p:

I'm gonna try sleep now so night night :hi: (I've never used that smilie before! lol)

ReputationRep:
    Night!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hey

ReputationRep:
    morning campers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.