Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    Morning. Afternoon.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hellololo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    hellololo.
    Afternoon
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    Afternoon
    Oh man oh man. I have to analyse my 2 concertos and learn the biology and psychology stuff we did before the holidays before Tuesday. :eek3:
    You doing anything spectacular like me today? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man oh man. I have to analyse my 2 concertos and learn the biology and psychology stuff we did before the holidays before Tuesday. :eek3:
    I'm finding it slightly intimidating that everyone appears to have done all this pre-summer work... I only had about 2 weeks of 6th year due to a swine flu scare at my school, so barely started anything. Got AH English and AH Music on my timetable -- done absolutely nothing for them so far. Bleh.

ReputationRep:
    You doing anything spectacular like me today? :p:
    Oh no that's not good! How long will it take you? My bro is slaving away doing homework he'd "forgotten" about.

Nope, nothing exciting, perhaps a fun-filled trip to sainsburys':p: The joys of having left school.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    I'm finding it slightly intimidating that everyone appears to have done all this pre-summer work... I only had about 2 weeks of 6th year due to a swine flu scare at my school, so barely started anything. Got AH English and AH Music on my timetable -- done absolutely nothing for them so far. Bleh.
    You don't do too much before the summer anyway. We didn't do anthing in AH English except read and meant to have started compositions for music but haven't yet. :p: Oh, that's another thing on my list.
    Please tell me its not JUST those two on your timetable... :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    Oh no that's not good! How long will it take you? My bro is slaving away doing homework he'd "forgotten" about.

Nope, nothing exciting, perhaps a fun-filled trip to sainsburys':p: The joys of having left school.
    It should have taken me about a week to do it all but I've been too busy (on here :p: ) . And, Dracula (the novel) is staring at me but I'm too scared to read it. :o:

Sainsbury's :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It should have taken me about a week to do it all but I've been too busy (on here :p: ) . And, Dracula (the novel) is staring at me but I'm too scared to read it. :o:

Sainsbury's :woo:
    yep, TSR is the great distractor.
    And no-one really expects you to do that much revision over the summer, I never thought I'd done enough but it was always more than everyone else had done:o:

Still, get back to work and read dracula!:whip:

I'm watching one tree hill

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, everyone slaving away at school work, I command you to take a break for Mario Kart!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    And no-one really expects you to do that much revision over the summer, I never thought I'd done enough but it was always more than everyone else had done:o:

The only work I had to do over summer last year was reading a book for English, personal study - I read it in the last week of summer after taking the whole summer to pick it... and it was the catcher in the rye as it was nice and short!

And AH artwork, which I knew I was dropping so didn't bother to continue after results day...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)

I want to work extra hard this year to get 4 A's so I'm going to try right from the start.

One Tree Hill I've heard too much of that.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, everyone slaving away at school work, I command you to take a break for Mario Kart!!!!
    I'll play you now if you want?

ReputationRep:
    I'll play you now if you want?
    Oi! That was a test, and you've just failed! :p:

[/Pheobe]

I would, but the Wii's not powered on yet and its way behind the TV and I will have about 3people staring at me when I look like a fool trying to switch cables

2minutes and I'll see if I succeed in getting it done...

ReputationRep:
    I want to work extra hard this year to get 4 A's so I'm going to try right from the start.

One Tree Hill I've heard too much of that.
    Yeah it's a good plan, I did pretty much work steadily through the year and it paid off. But I am a bit of a geek:o:

ReputationRep:
    ho wants a mariocart racce
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Me! (and javjamoll I think :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I don't have a wii:sad:

ReputationRep:
    howd you find out the number and il put it up
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by akj08)
    I don't have a wii:sad:
    get one! :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.