Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Still up at 4 or got up at 4?

Mixture of that and that I decided to go to work stupidly early (the time normal people do :p:)
    you silly billy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    you silly billy
    If I could choose to sleep more, I would :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If I could choose to sleep more, I would :p:
    If I could choose to sleep less, I would. My average wake-up time in the holidays is probably around 12.30pm...not exaggerating. :p:

ReputationRep:

Mixture of that and that I decided to go to work stupidly early (the time normal people do :p:)
    :rolleyes: Good practise for getting up early for uni :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    :rolleyes: Good practise for getting up early for uni :p:
    It's not the getting up early that's tough, it's the getting up early when you haven't really slept :p:

Hopefully uni will be nice and therapeutic at night time, with absolutely no partying going on to distract me so I get sleep.

Oh wait.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's not the getting up early that's tough, it's the getting up early when you haven't really slept :p:

Hopefully uni will be nice and therapeutic at night time, with absolutely no partying going on to distract me so I get sleep.

Well you're in St A's, so probably :p:. Any word on where you're staying yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Awesome and congratulations
    Did your teachers say anything about you going?
    Some of them were just surprised, some were like "I did the same thing" but they all said good luck :awesome:

Now I need to pick a different personal study lol

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys all enjoyed not being at school. :indiff:

Though I did find out that I got an A band 1 in Maths, French and Chemistry, not yet found out for the others.

Though none of the teachers wanted to divulge exact marks. I obviously scraped it it Maths though. :p:

ReputationRep:

Ahh that's one thing I'm not looking forward too but hopefully I will get some nice quiet people to share with :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Left school, signing the leavers' form was terribly awkward.

Annnd I got into my first choice college :awesome:
    Well done!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Some of them were just surprised, some were like "I did the same thing" but they all said good luck :awesome:

Now I need to pick a different personal study lol
    What were you going to be doing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    What were you going to be doing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namedeprived)

Though I did find out that I got an A band 1 in Maths, French and Chemistry, not yet found out for the others.

Though none of the teachers wanted to divulge exact marks. I obviously scraped it it Maths though. :p:
    Well Done . I found out that I got a Band 1 in Physics - Don't know the rest. I wouldn't have even known I got a band 1 if my teacher hadn't spotted me walking to a class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazoo.C)
    Well Done . I found out that I got a Band 1 in Physics - Don't know the rest. I wouldn't have even known I got a band 1 if my teacher hadn't spotted me walking to a class.
    Thank you. Don't know how I'm going to find out English though since my old teacher isn't in.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Don't know how I'm going to find out English though since my old teacher isn't in.
    Perhaps you could ask one of the other English teachers in your school - Our department head has all the results. If not try asking one of your heads - I'm sure they will have a record of everybodys results

Kelvingrove Art Gallery today, oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Kelvingrove Art Gallery today, oh yes.
    Was it good? I haven't been in years, but I think I was scared by the stuffed foxes.

I'm just back from seeing "The Time Traveller's Wife" - I really couldn't get the concept of time travel. Although I think I was too distracted by staring at Eric Bana to think about it properly:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Why can't you still do that?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

I was at school too
    And I can tell it's going to be an awful year in Physics already, I hate it already, yass
    I'm going to try find out all my marks for the exams tomorrow hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Still up at 6 and consequently got up at 4. Went to bed at a sensible time last night but was ill so didn't sleep well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.