Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    I'm a retard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I'm a retard
    Unlikely. What makes you say that?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm a retard
    join the club

ReputationRep:
    Its a long story but I made a few fair but wrong decisions and I ended up really hurting someones feelings, who I care about really much. I hope he doesn't read this and I know in a few weeks I'll kick myself really hard for it. And now I'm feeling rather crappy about what I did.

But its okay because talking to you guys always cheers me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Still up at 6 and consequently got up at 4. Went to bed at a sensible time last night but was ill so didn't sleep well.
    Ouch :p:

We should form a TSR insomniacs/those what have dodgy sleeping patterns society...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Its a long story but I made a few fair but wrong decisions and I ended up really hurting someones feelings, who I care about really much. I hope he doesn't read this and I know in a few weeks I'll kick myself really hard for it. And now I'm feeling rather crappy about what I did.

:console: :hugs:

I do really stupid stuff on quite a regular basis. Have you tried apologising and then it'll just wash over.

ReputationRep:

Are they aware of your intentions? Sorry doesn't often work as well as someone genuinely knowing you didn't mean to cause them harm

ReputationRep:

I'll cheer you up :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, whats up? How was first day at school for some. I managed to get in adv.physics despite not having a grade at maths higher since I sat int 2. Anyone with any tips/advice in tackling adv.physics and any project suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    i laugh in the face of school and physics

(Original post by Ronar)
    i laugh in the face of school and physics
    School? Fair enough... but Physics ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallumFR)
    My thoughts exactly! :mad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Ouch :p:

We should form a TSR insomniacs/those what have dodgy sleeping patterns society...
    Meteorshower, or anyone else that's done AH music, I have to analyse my to concertos for tomorrow and was wondering what kind of stuff do you analyse? Modulation, form, key, articulation, expression, what else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Meteorshower, or anyone else that's done AH music, I have to analyse my to concertos for tomorrow and was wondering what kind of stuff do you analyse? Modulation, form, key, articulation, expression, what else?
    Try to stick to harmony, rhythym, timbre, form and whatever it is that techniques come under :p: If you include stuff about all of that then you'll be fine.

What concertos?

Btw I found out today I got the highest mark in the year for the theory despite not having learn any of it :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Try to stick to harmony, rhythym, timbre, form and whatever it is that techniques come under :p: If you include stuff about all of that then you'll be fine.

What concertos?

Btw I found out today I got the highest mark in the year for the theory despite not having learn any of it :cool:
    Thanks

Albinoni's concerto in C for oboe and string orchestra opus 7 number 12 and Cimarosa concerto for Oboe and strings is all it's called.

:woo: Go Meteorshower! :rave:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    Thanks

Albinoni's concerto in C for oboe and string orchestra opus 7 number 12 and Cimarosa concerto for Oboe and strings is all it's called.

:woo: Go Meteorshower! :rave:
    I have to admit to not knowing the second one... Love albinoni though! Adagio in G minor is his best work I reckon. But what you're doing is good too :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah school tomorro... I have to make a speech to the whole school too, anyone have any interesting tactics for getting out of stuff like that!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallumFR)
    Blergh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acas13)
    Ah school tomorro... I have to make a speech to the whole school too, anyone have any interesting tactics for getting out of stuff like that!?
    On what?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh school.
    So depressing...
    This week is going to drag for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.