Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    I just phoned SAAS today about that, all I had to do was say the uni name and course. I asked if that was it all sorted and they said yes so I presume they pass on everything, they just said a new award letter will be sent on Monday. :yep:
    That's great, thanks very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    That's great, thanks very much.
    No problem
    So do you just have to inform them about a change of college?

ReputationRep:
    Higher English has made me depressed It's the only subject so far that I've had much work to do. I've got to re-read the first part of Sunset Song and start making notes on my personal study by Monday and make a group presentation for Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obscurename)
    Higher English has made me depressed It's the only subject so far that I've had much work to do. I've got to re-read the first part of Sunset Song and start making notes on my personal study by Monday and make a group presentation for Thursday.

awwwwr, I feel nothing for you
    haha, i'm so cruel

ReputationRep:
    So do you just have to inform them about a change of college?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Yep.
    Ace
    I googled your college and it looks amazing, I never realised how unique and beautiful the Architecture in Cambridge is! :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo guys!
    My tummy really hurts and I have no idea why Ugh, it actually hurts to move. If it doesn't pass soon I might just try sleep it off.
    How are you all tonight??
    LuhLah, hows your cat doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Hellooo guys!
    My tummy really hurts and I have no idea why Ugh, it actually hurts to move. If it doesn't pass soon I might just try sleep it off.
    How are you all tonight??
    LuhLah, hows your cat doing?
    That's not so good A hotwater bottle and a goods night sleep might help.

I'm just tired, up early for school this morning so I'm going to hit the hay soon - once CSI is finished :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I googled your college and it looks amazing, I never realised how unique and beautiful the Architecture in Cambridge is! :o:
    It's gorgeous, isn't it? I liked elements of Edinburgh old and new (e.g. the new Informatics Forum) and there's one particularly lovely granite building, alongside other architecture, in Aberdeen that I really want to photograph sometime.

(Original post by xo-Heva)
    Unlucky Hope you get better soon! I was horribly ill for a night and morning a few days ago - so dizzy I could neither stand nor walk without falling over - but it passed after a few hours without me making any special effort (other than staying in bed).

ReputationRep:
    My dad's being drunk and annoying

yay

ReputationRep:
    It's gorgeous, isn't it? I liked elements of Edinburgh old and new (e.g. the new Informatics Forum) and there's one particularly lovely granite building, alongside other architecture, in Aberdeen that I really want to photograph sometime.
    Every place seemed so unique, it was like stepping through into a different era - google street maps gave me a nice wee tour :p:

I was suprised by aberdeen, it's not all grey and miserable, the uni area is nice with it's cobble streets and then you find stunning neo-gothic buildings in town. Found out today that it's the 5th oldest uni in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    I was suprised by aberdeen, it's not all grey and miserable, the uni area is nice with it's cobble streets and then you find stunning neo-gothic buildings in town. Found out today that it's the 5th oldest uni in the UK.
    Another factoid: there was a period of time where there were more universities in Aberdeen (since amalgamated, of course) than in England. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    My dad's being drunk and annoying

yay
    I locked my mum out the last time she came home drunk :o:

ReputationRep:
    Another factoid: there was a period of time where there were more universities in Aberdeen (since amalgamated, of course) than in England. :p:
    Ooh never new that, how things change though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I locked my mum out the last time she came home drunk :o:
    Mine just get drunk in the livingroom and ***** at each other and the tv

and I don't know if I still love my boyfriend

ololol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Mine just get drunk in the livingroom and ***** at each other and the tv

and I don't know if I still love my boyfriend

ololol
    I really can't be doing with drunks that get argumentative and too much in your face, I was so mad at her that night that I just left the key in the door and went to bed!

Ok that's a bit random, is it beacuse your both going to be going your separate ways now? Or have thing's not been right for a while?

ReputationRep:
    I hate drunk parents

ReputationRep:
    I really can't be doing with drunks that get argumentative and too much in your face, I was so mad at her that night that I just left the key in the door and went to bed!

Ok that's a bit random, is it beacuse your both going to be going your separate ways now? Or have thing's not been right for a while?
    I dont fancy him anymore?
    I dunno if its just a passing thing though..
    Lol i feel really down about it

ReputationRep:
    Another (well known, but unrelated to Aberdeen) one: Stephen Fry went to the Cambridge College you are now going to :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    I hate drunk parents
    It's another reason why I don't drink :p: Oh the shame :o:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.