Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    It's another reason why I don't drink :p: Oh the shame :o:
    Snap:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I dont fancy him anymore?
    I dunno if its just a passing thing though..
    Lol i feel really down about it
    Having a break from each other would be good and you would soon realise if you did have strong feelings. Then again your off in about a month and you should make most of the time together. Love is hard at times

ReputationRep:
    Having a break from each other would be good and you would soon realise if you did have strong feelings. Then again your off in about a month and you should make most of the time together. Love is hard at times
    I spose, he did tell me to **** off today for 'telling him what to do'

My friend sussed that i'm probably only being like this cos of the way he has been behaving so i'll say something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I spose, he did tell me to **** off today for 'telling him what to do'

My friend sussed that i'm probably only being like this cos of the way he has been behaving so i'll say something
    See a lovers tiff, speaking and opening up too each other could be the best solution

ReputationRep:
    See a lovers tiff, speaking and opening up too each other could be the best solution
    Yes but if I do that I reckon he'll swear at me and not really understand what i'm getting at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Yes but if I do that I reckon he'll swear at me and not really understand what i'm getting at
    You'll work it out eventually, sorry I'm not that much help but I suck at relationship advice

ReputationRep:
    You'll work it out eventually, sorry I'm not that much help but I suck at relationship advice
    Meh :P
    I don't know aha

ReputationRep:
    I love the torrential rain though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Hellooo guys!
    My tummy really hurts and I have no idea why Ugh, it actually hurts to move. If it doesn't pass soon I might just try sleep it off.
    How are you all tonight??
    LuhLah, hows your cat doing?
    Well, kinda ok, but I'm still blubbering.

ReputationRep:
    Night guy's!
    I've got work in the morning so better get some sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    and I don't know if I still love my boyfriend

ololol
    It's possibly the circumstances of the next month or whatever looming over you. You're going to Stirling and if my fairly good memory for irrelevant details serves me well he's going to... Glasgow? That's going to cause at least some problems no matter what...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    It's possibly the circumstances of the next month or whatever looming over you. You're going to Stirling and if my fairly good memory for irrelevant details serves me well he's going to... Glasgow? That's going to cause at least some problems no matter what...

I hope so :P
    Well i've woken up this morning and I feel lots better so yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I hope so :P
    Well i've woken up this morning and I feel lots better so yay
    Cool beans!

A few of us seem to get the late night blues on this forum :p:

ReputationRep:
    met shower any chance you can post up your science investigations/dissertations since you got 5 As at ADVANCED HIGHER. Did you by any chance go to hillhead or some other school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Cool beans!

Yeah, I got blck books on now though
    I really want wine now D:

And Keeran he lives in shetland lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keeran)
    met shower any chance you can post up your science investigations/dissertations since you got 5 As at ADVANCED HIGHER. Did you by any chance go to hillhead or some other school?
    He didn't.... :ninja: Why hillhead

ReputationRep:
    Cool beans!

Oh and I found out I got all 1s so far except English and with Stats still to come (the spreadsheet got lost somewhere) :p: Only by one mark in Music though.
    For Physics it was 86 in the exam and 21 for the project (which I'm satisfied with but my teacher thought it was harsh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    Oh and I found out I got all 1s so far except English and with Stats still to come (the spreadsheet got lost somewhere) :p: Only by one mark in Music though.
    For Physics it was 86 in the exam and 21 for the project (which I'm satisfied with but my teacher thought it was harsh)
    Well done! Yeah my chemistry got a lot worse than my teacher though it would, but I don't care so much because physics was decent. It's a pity that investigation marking isn't always too reliable :p: You'd hope that tow SQA markers would give pretty much the same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keeran)
    Never heard of hillhead, do you know someone from there that got 5 A's? :p:

Also, i'm kind of wary to post up my science in case someone copies the methods, which would only be cheating themselves really... But if you or anyone have finished school and they want to see I wouldn't mind, as I conveniently found it today!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Yeah my chemistry got a lot worse than my teacher though it would, but I don't care so much because physics was decent. It's a pity that investigation marking isn't always too reliable :p: You'd hope that tow SQA markers would give pretty much the same!
    Thanks. Our Physics Outcome 3 was moderated this year actually and they all came back rejected. Teacher knows the moderator and thought something fishy was going on. Wasn't the slightest bit funny for me, I needed Physics for my offer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.