The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

rosie9391

I've just watched this like 20 times over.

So. Fricken. CUTE!!
:woo:
LuhLah
Ahh my cat wasn't put down :awesome:

And I'm milking notes from Carrie, it's all became to apparent, and much less prosaic, thank god!

Yay! So glad to hear it.
I cycled past the vets earlier and suddenly felt really uneasy because I was so worried for your cat :o: I can't help myself, I'm a caring person lol.
Reply 1782
xo-Heva
Yay! So glad to hear it.
I cycled past the vets earlier and suddenly felt really uneasy because I was so worried for your cat :o: I can't help myself, I'm a caring person lol.

Awww :hugs:
Reply 1783
Hope your hamster gets better Vitamin D.
Unfortunately I lost one of my rats a few days ago, I'm absolutely gutted. :frown:
Reply 1784
Ape Gone Insane
Can you guys help me choose a domain? I want something that's sort of unique BUT major factor, it should be easily HEARD if I tell someone...so I can't have words like "APE" in it because if you say APE to someone, they usually hear something else and you have to repeat it to make it clear.

So:

supersanemonkey.com
monkeygoneinsane.com
monkeygonebananas.com
epitomeofperfection.com

Anyone like any of the above or can anyone suggest good ones along those lines?

Rep available

I like monkeygonebananas :yep:
Or chimpgonebonkers!! :p:
Orrrrr chimpancrazee lmao.
Does it have to be about monkeys?
Ape Gone Insane
Can you guys help me choose a domain?

If you want clarity, I'd avoid sibilants. The last one has the whole alliterative plosives thing going on - clear and catchy - although it's a bit... angsty emo teenager? :wink: Which makes it almost the exact opposite of unique. On a more pedantic level, 'epitome of perfection' is a little bit tautological.

I'd maybe look a little shorter, if at all possible. What about your real name, assuming the content isn't something you mind being instantly attachable to yourself?
TheUnbeliever
If you want clarity, I'd avoid sibilants. The last one has the whole alliterative plosives thing going on - clear and catchy - although it's a bit... angsty emo teenager? :wink: Which makes it almost the exact opposite of unique. On a more pedantic level, 'epitome of perfection' is a little bit tautological.

I'd maybe look a little shorter, if at all possible. What about your real name, assuming the content isn't something you mind being instantly attachable to yourself?

This IS the guy with the underpants pictures on his Facebook :wink:

:p:
Reply 1788
Ape Gone Insane
Can you guys help me choose a domain? I want something that's sort of unique BUT major factor, it should be easily HEARD if I tell someone...so I can't have words like "APE" in it because if you say APE to someone, they usually hear something else and you have to repeat it to make it clear.

So:

supersanemonkey.com
monkeygoneinsane.com
monkeygonebananas.com
epitomeofperfection.com

Anyone like any of the above or can anyone suggest good ones along those lines?

Rep available

monkeywantbanana.com
Reply 1789
ronaishot.com
iwearpants.com
ihatemichael.com
:P
Unkemptragamuffin.com
Reply 1791
Meteorshower
Unkemptragamuffin.com

:lolwut:
That hurt my eyes haha
don'tcryhaveabanana.com
insaneknight.com

Oooh!

iMonkey.com

Sorry guys. I know I'm asking a lot of you so I don't blame you if you can't be bothered, but I'd appreciate if if yous could take a minute to look at my thread? Thank you :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1006083
Reply 1795
Ape Gone Insane
Nope. Just looking for suggestions to something that sounds good, not boring. Something nice, unique and lovely.

EDIT: I'm off for today..will catch up tomorrow. Please make suggestions, much appreciated

Thurberwaterhouse.com? :wink:
Nonie No
Thurberwaterhouse.com? :wink:

(I really hope I haven't confused you with someone else...)
How did your students do with their exams?
Reply 1797
xo-Heva
(I really hope I haven't confused you with someone else...)
How did your students do with their exams?

You didn't! Here's what I said on results day (somewhere in here!). Still feeling chuffed!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=20470664#post20470664
Nonie No
You didn't! Here's what I said on results day (somewhere in here!). Still feeling chuffed!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=20470664#post20470664

Oooh, impressive.
I'd love to know the figures for my class but I get the feeling my teacher wouldn't be willing to diclose that to me. :rolleyes:
Oh dear. It's beginning to look like I could be in substantial financial trouble at university... I wish I could have got a job this summer, but nobody wanted me. :frown:

Latest